ItsDozinTime

Nervous boy at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
i just spent the whole day in my dipies and toddler shirt. i don't understand why this makes me feel so good . i can't explain how good it feels or why it feels so good. but i felt great all day! it's soothing and relaxing and. exhilarating.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Kittyinpink, Traveller and 2 others
and you know i used my paci and bottle :D i had the most refreshing nap in years

• Love
Reactions: Traveller
That sounds like such a lovely day!!! Nothing better than a little day to go all out in!

Reactions: Traveller and ItsDozinTime
lilbabyjooce said:
That sounds like such a lovely day!!! Nothing better than a little day to go all out in!
i agree they're the most bestest days off

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Traveller
I'm in my nappy and toddler shirt now and i know exactly what you mean. I've just stood in the back garden and weed my nappy, felt warm and fantastic. I have a few things to do today though, so sadly will be morphing into a big boy soon and getting showered and dressed (boring!!!)

Attachments

• my dino.jpg
    my dino.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Traveller and ItsDozinTime
i love that shirt

I love days when I can just relax in my onesie with my favorite diaper on watching cartoons

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I love days when I can just relax in my onesie with my favorite diaper on watching cartoons
literally had two! its so great. i wish i could be like this all day every day

I've been in a diaper all afternoon though I didn't use it for it's intended purpose. I often just feel better if I'm wearing a diaper. I also got a t-shirt that says BABY on the shirt, the letters on toy blocks and there's a picture beneath the blocks of a paci, baby bottle and a diaper. I'll wear the shirt only in the house but I recently bought some short-alls so the shirt will go nice with the short-alls and I think the word BABY should show.

i
dogboy said:
I've been in a diaper all afternoon though I didn't use it for it's intended purpose. I often just feel better if I'm wearing a diaper. I also got a t-shirt that says BABY on the shirt, the letters on toy blocks and there's a picture beneath the blocks of a paci, baby bottle and a diaper. I'll wear the shirt only in the house but I recently bought some short-alls so the shirt will go nice with the short-alls and I think the word BABY should show.
I'm getting shortalls! the dry should be coming this week

they*

Shortalls over a thick terry nappy and matching colour plastic pants IS the way to go toddler.... and of course a matching dummy👍🥰👍🥰👍🥰

Reactions: ItsDozinTime
I’m 24/7 in diapers ( IC from auto accident part time wheelchair) , onesies ,all my toys I love my diaper shirts ,mommy buys my outfits matching shirts ,onesies ,bottles, binkys everything . I’m what mommy calls kept . After reading so many AB / toddlers comments over time I realize how every thing a toddler could ever need mommy makes sure I have it . I’m so very lucky I have a mommy for many years now . It’s not common to have all this or any little thing a toddler needs . I know it’s very expensive for many baby’s to be a AB/toddler part time I wish all baby’s/toddlers had this to . Yes being little and cared for every day makes me feel so very loved❤️ all the time there’s nothing like mommy changing me and kissing me saying My baby is my world 🥰

• Love
LittleTahani said:
I’m 24/7 in diapers ( IC from auto accident part time wheelchair) , onesies ,all my toys I love my diaper shirts ,mommy buys my outfits matching shirts ,onesies ,bottles, binkys everything . I’m what mommy calls kept . After reading so many AB / toddlers comments over time I realize how every thing a toddler could ever need mommy makes sure I have it . I’m so very lucky I have a mommy for many years now . It’s not common to have all this or any little thing a toddler needs . I know it’s very expensive for many baby’s to be a AB/toddler part time I wish all baby’s/toddlers had this to . Yes being little and cared for every day makes me feel so very loved❤️ all the time there’s nothing like mommy changing me and kissing me saying My baby is my world 🥰
that's the dream. down the years i wanna have a daddy that treat me like a toddler. 'dult toddler. toddler.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and LittleTahani
I've tried cloth nappies and plastic pants and they're OK, but I'm more of a disposable nappy toddler myself. I couldn't be a baby, toddler or a daddy 24/7, but I do love it when I'm being little or just in dirty nappies, it's a quality time. And I'm sure all you little ones out there will agree that changing yourself is a necessity if you're on your own. But having someone else change you (legs held up like a toddler) wiping your bum, applying cool lotion or nappy cream, powder and then taping up the nappy nice and snug is a whole different experience which brings those carefree days right back :)

• Love
Reactions: ItsDozinTime and Traveller
Danielplaymate said:
I've tried cloth nappies and plastic pants and they're OK, but I'm more of a disposable nappy toddler myself. I couldn't be a baby, toddler or a daddy 24/7, but I do love it when I'm being little or just in dirty nappies, it's a quality time. And I'm sure all you little ones out there will agree that changing yourself is a necessity if you're on your own. But having someone else change you (legs held up like a toddler) wiping your bum, applying cool lotion or nappy cream, powder and then taping up the nappy nice and snug is a whole different experience which brings those carefree days right back :)
dream. i want to be toddly whenever I'm home

I have a new one sleeping at daddy’s place last night in my new crib( I built) and snuggling with him last night. He made pancakes and a bottle of juice for me this morning. Too bad I have to head home soon
2AE1D3AB-94FD-46C7-8B83-4F269B6F2CFA.jpeg

Reactions: ItsDozinTime
Back