• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Little boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyboySwe

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hewwo I am new here!

Im a Little / ABDL boy from Sweden. Looking for friends and wanna connect with other littles. :)

Ive been "Little" since like forever but it wasnt until i was like 19 years I got to live out as a little. Since 10 years ago I started to live nearly as 24/7 as possible. But recently since 4 years ago i went fully 24/7 with diapers, pacifiers and stuffies, toys and so on. 🥰

I hope I will find nice people here! :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Diaperlover40 and DiaperBoy4ever
Hej Litenbebis. Jag bor i Sverige också. But my Swedish is not good. I’ve been on here for a long time but only just said hi. You’re 24/7? That’s brave. How does that work with your job?

Reactions: Angelapinks
PyjamaBoyBlue said:
Hej Litenbebis. Jag bor i Sverige också. But my Swedish is not good. I’ve been on here for a long time but only just said hi. You’re 24/7? That’s brave. How does that work with your job?

Hej! I get to play with computers on work and i always have my stuffie with me and my pacifier 🥰 I guess it counts as 24/7? I also wear diapers for several reasons

LitenBebis said:
Hej! I get to play with computers on work and i always have my stuffie with me and my pacifier 🥰 I guess it counts as 24/7? I also wear diapers for several reasons
Wow. Awesome. Sounds like great fun

Reactions: Angelapinks and BabyboySwe
Yes it is fun :) i love it!

Hello and Welcome!

Reactions: BabyboySwe and Angelapinks
Hello and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I have cerebral palsy and autism.

Reactions: BabyboySwe
Hello

Reactions: BabyboySwe