Little Bo Peep dresses

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
If there is one Nursery Rhyme character that I would love to dress up as, then it's Little Bo Peep. There's something about it which deeply appeals to my sissy nature.

Of course, I would love to be under female domination. I would be totally humiliated after being made to dress up in a Little Bo Peep costume and have several photos of me taken. (This would be on set complete with toy/stuffed sheep). Women would laugh at me and enjoy my embarrassment.

There was an episode of "The Wonder Years," in which Fred Savage is travelling in a car. At one point, he imagines himself dressed as Little Bo Peep.

In an episode of "Desperate Housewives", whilst Kyle McLachlan's character is dressed as Little Boy Blue, the woman he is with is dressed as Little Bo Peep. (They are attending a Halloween Party).

There are some Little Bo Peep outfits for sale on Amazon. I think that I will probably check them out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Luvshugs, SuzetteSissy and 5 others
I love Little Bo Peep, although I think I might prefer to be one of her sheep.

IMG_9453.jpeg

But I’ve always had a crush on Alice in Wonderland. I’d love to be dressed as her.

IMG_9452.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bipippa, michaelmc, dogboy and 8 others
I also love Alice in Wonderland - in fact I do have a costume. The wig (which was purchased separately) doesn't have fringe, so I tend to get a lot of hair in my face and mouth. I plan to get a better wig.

Keep an eye out for a thread about my Alice in Wonderland collection. I am very busy this week, but hopefully I should be able to post the thread in the following weeks.

Reactions: Angelapinks, JustC, Ali123 and 1 other person
How about Little Miss Muffet? Or Mary and her little lamb? Or (my favorite) The Princess and the Pea? An un-Disneyfied princess!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Reactions: Angelapinks and JustC
My first image was Shirley Temple, singing, good ship lollipop. At that moment I knew who I wanted to be. After that there were several others, including Alice in Wonderland. She is truly precious. And let us not forget Dorothy on her way to see the wizard. These are iconic women. I love them all. I could never measure up to any of them.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Sissyleslie
Ali123 said:
I love Little Bo Peep, although I think I might prefer to be one of her sheep.

View attachment 110584

But I’ve always had a crush on Alice in Wonderland. I’d love to be dressed as her.

View attachment 110585
Got the Alice dress already, but I'm with you on bo peep lol, the sheep looks a better option 😉

Reactions: Ali123
BuddyBoy said:
My first image was Shirley Temple, singing, good ship lollipop. At that moment I knew who I wanted to be. After that there were several others, including Alice in Wonderland. She is truly precious. And let us not forget Dorothy on her way to see the wizard. These are iconic women. I love them all. I could never measure up to any of them.
It seems that we have similar tastes. I love some of the cute outfits that Shirley Temple wore in her films (I have 4 on DVD).
I have had a liking for Alice and Dorothy dresses for quite a long time. I think that the word 'iconic ' springs to mind. (As well as cute!) 🙂

Reactions: Angelapinks
A Shirley Temple dress in plus size would be adorable.

Reactions: daisycupcake
Hoooow much shipping lol

Will have a look elsewhere

Sissyleslie said:
It seems that we have similar tastes. I love some of the cute outfits that Shirley Temple wore in her films (I have 4 on DVD).
I have had a liking for Alice and Dorothy dresses for quite a long time. I think that the word 'iconic ' springs to mind. (As well as cute!) 🙂
They are breathtaking Leslie. Please keep in touch. I’m more of a sissy boy. You look like you are all girl.

Reactions: Sissyleslie
BuddyBoy said:
They are breathtaking Leslie. Please keep in touch. I’m more of a sissy boy. You look like you are all girl.
Not quite. I tend to switch between being a sissy boy or girl. When I was growing up, I fantasised about wearing a sailor suit, similar to what a boy might wear in Victorian times. That, or something very sissy like a Fauntleroy suit. I still have this fetish, although now I've added this desire to dress up in sissy girl clothing.

Sissyleslie said:
Not quite. I tend to switch between being a sissy boy or girl. When I was growing up, I fantasised about wearing a sailor suit, similar to what a boy might wear in Victorian times. That, or something very sissy like a Fauntleroy suit. I still have this fetish, although now I've added this desire to dress up in sissy girl clothing.
My mother wanted a girl, and made it clear in subtle and not so subtle ways that the more girlish I was the more she loved me. By the time I was in my early teens, I had access to all her clothing and was helping her dress for work in the morning and undress after work in the evening. I was her personal maid and I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Sissyleslie and Seasonedcitizen
That sounds absolutely wonderful. 🙂

I love those. I want one with the matching bonnet and the shepherd's hook, but babyfied with a shorter skirt and some.big bloomers

Back