Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So I had a thought recently,

Whenever I go to Disney, especially the Magic Kingdom, I’m always hit with the little feels. However, seeing as I have always gone with family I have never been able to indulge my little side aside from snuggling with my plush in bed at night. I was wondering if anyone had some fun experiences or experiences being little at Disney. Whether it be in the parks, diapered or undiapered, or even just having a little mindset, what’s your experience. I know for me personally it’s always returning to the room and enjoying some snuggle time and Disney cartoons with Spot.
Anyway thanks for humoring me and I look forward to your stories.

Reactions: Cottontail
I L O V E Characters at theme parks, and I always have! I’m attracted to them like a magnet, lol! They’re fun and nice to hug! That’s why I want to go to Disney so bad!

Reactions: Cottontail and nightfox320
nightfox320 said:
Anyway thanks for humoring me and I look forward to your stories.
I've been to Disneyland most of a dozen times, half of them when I was very little and had an uncle who lived near Anaheim. After that, I went a few times with my wife before we had kids, and a few times after that with both wife and kids. Last time was about two years ago. I've always had a blast, and I hope to go once more before our oldest graduates from high school and is out the door. But maybe we should try Disney World before Florida is under water. Anyway... Like you, I have to restrain my little side while I'm there. It's not a huge deal, and when my kids were little, it was very easy to live vicariously through their excitement. Still, I'd love to go and let out a bit more of my inner child. Or maybe just shed some of the adult responsibility that's accumulated over the years.

Last edited:
Reactions: nightfox320
Before the shutdown last year my wife and I had an annual pass. We would go the DL at least once a month. At the very least I would be diapered for the day. Sometimes I would wear a onesie under my clothes or pajamas later in the night. There is nothing better for me than being in little space at Disneyland.

Reactions: nightfox320
Back