Little/AB becoming more DL

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey Everyone! as some of you probably know, I definitely identified more with the little side of things. Don't get me wrong, I love diapers and stuff, but my time diapered was primarily spent doing little things like playing with blocks, coloring, and watching kids shows. Recently, however, I have noticed a shift in my desires. I find myself enjoying the simple pleasure/convenience of wearing diapers while doing life (playing video games, relaxing, running errands, doing chores, etc.) Something about it is comforting, exciting, and of course convenient. I'll be playing a video game and can wet myself without getting up. I was doing chores alone and casually messed my diaper so I didn't have to stop. I find I have been doing "little" things less and less, and more just enjoying being diapered in my life whether I do little things or not. I've heard about DLs becoming little, or discovering AB stuff, but what about me? How common is this transition the other way (AB/Little to DL)? Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: Blekyss, OmiOMy, Lumos and 1 other person
I started out as a DL, then transitioned into AB for a little while, but got bored of it, so I recently just went back to being a DL.

I blame my lack of enjoyment being an AB to not having a female partner... I think that would help me develop my possible little side.
The only things I really enjoyed from the AB side was my onesies and footies, and bottle feeding, and I continue them to this day! Otherwise being in little space doesn't do much for me.

So yeah, I dunno if my situation counts to this.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I started out as a DL, then transitioned into AB for a little while, but got bored of it, so I recently just went back to being a DL.

I blame my lack of enjoyment being an AB to not having a female partner... I think that would help me develop my possible little side.
The only things I really enjoyed from the AB side was my onesies and footies, and bottle feeding, and I continue them to this day! Otherwise being in little space doesn't do much for me.

So yeah, I dunno if my situation counts to this.

The more I've thought about it, your experience is very similar to mine. I remember having this fascination with diapers from an early age, and only several years later did I really experiment with the little stuff (which I fell in love with at the time). I guess I'm currently in the phase of returning to just loving diapers.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
I find that I tend to be more of a DL in the nice weather periods, spring summer and fall, and I touch on my little side more in the winter, this is probably because all of my winter jammies are sleepers and its nice to be cuddled while its cold outside, plus due to the bad weather I find myself playing more with lego's and stuff to keep busy. My wife also tend to be closer in the colder months since less is going on in our hectic lives.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
The only things I really enjoyed from the AB side was my onesies and footies, and bottle feeding, and I continue them to this day!
^This^ other then legos and a few other things, my enjoyment of being little is the footies and occasional bottles being held to me during a cuddle, I also like bath time to though and I get a lot more of those during the winter months.

I have been a DL for 42 years. I have always wanted to go towards the little/AB side every once in a while, but haven’t found the right partner to help with that part.
I only recently started to try and interact with others, but find it hard to even do that lol

LittleJ123 said:
I find I have been doing "little" things less and less, and more just enjoying being diapered in my life whether I do little things or not.
Maybe your little side is just happy and satisfied by you being diapered more often and doesn't need all the extras.

MandyBear said:
Maybe your little side is just happy and satisfied by you being diapered more often and doesn't need all the extras.
That's a good thought. I think you're right!

Back