List of plastic backed diapers outside of ABDL prints?

depta99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
This is a question to the experts out here who know have an encyclopedic knowledge of the diaper market.

Does anybody have a definitive list of plastic backed diapers currently available that are white and non-printed? I have recently tried the NS Supreme/MegaMax and like them. What are some other options for plain white plastic backed diapers. I know of the various Rears/InControl brands, but what are some others, preferably along the more affordable end of the market?

I think BetterDry (Aka, plain Crinklz) is a plain, plastic backed.
ABUniverse also has a “simple” (lol, that’s what they’re called!) white, plastic-backed diaper.
Tighty Whities & Str8up from Tykables/NRU is another option

Reactions: TigerDL and depta99
I don't know where you are located and what your budget is, but I live in the US and you above posters have already mentioned a lot of the major sources available to me.

Here are a few more which may be available:

Land Of Genie (have a bag of white ones I haven't opened yet but have liked the three bags of prints I have tried so far);

Trest {haven't tried them yet);

Dotty Diaper Co. Plain And Simple White (haven't tried them yet but liked the bag of Pride diapers that I did try);

Bambino offers three different white diapers (haven't tried that brand yet);

Little For Big offers AB Dry white diapers (didn't try that brand yet);

Sunkiss offers their Masterpiece diapers (haven't tried them yet) and their direct website lists only pink color, so check Amazon, etc. for availability of white.

Reactions: TigerDL
Abena M4 & L4 (plastic versions)
Trest Elite (various solid colours but also white)
Sunkiss masterpiece
Megamax
Depends briefs

Thanks to everyone who has replied. I should have probably put in the thread that I am USA based. I tend to wear abdl quality diapers, but finding that I'm preferring actually simpler diapers and changing more often. I think I'll check out the Abena m4 plastic as my next try

Some more options I could think of:

If you don't mind minor printing - as in the Abena, you also could look at Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi or Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima (which are one of my personal favorites).

Then there is the Rearz Select (plain white single tape).

I also find the Attends Slip Active 10 interesting. It has an unusual waistband but is plastic backed and white.

Forsite has an all white diaper (never tried it).

By the way, I thought the plastic backed Abena M4 is not available anymore?

How has no one mentioned what I'm right this moment wearing, the US made Tranquility ATN? Affordable, plastic backed, and pretty impressive. I paid less than a dollar apiece for the rascals, and they have reasonable capacity and standing leak guards. With a booster, they'll keep me for 8 hours easily.

Reactions: greatlake5
mantilla said:
M4 & L4 plastic backed are available in North America
but seems to be cloth only version in Europe
which is odd because they are made in Europe

Reactions: mantilla and PadPhilosopher
OK, thanks! I just ordered samples of Abena, and Tranqulility.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Nru str8up brilliant product

Don't forget Molicare Slip Maxi. They're expensive and hard to find, and reportedly the quality has gone down a bit, but they're generally well liked. I haven't used them yet, myself. I have some waiting for me to try later, though.

mantilla said:
Some more options I could think of:

If you don't mind minor printing - as in the Abena, you also could look at Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi or Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima (which are one of my personal favorites).

Then there is the Rearz Select (plain white single tape).

I also find the Attends Slip Active 10 interesting. It has an unusual waistband but is plastic backed and white.

Forsite has an all white diaper (never tried it).

You have to track down the Comfort line to get plastic-backed Abenas. So, Abena Abri-Form Comfort M4 or L4. Though sometimes the Comfort part of the name gets dropped in online listings, since they rebranded the cloth-backed ones to Slip instead of Abri-Form.

Reactions: mantilla and PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
How has no one mentioned what I'm right this moment wearing, the US made Tranquility ATN? Affordable, plastic backed, and pretty impressive. I paid less than a dollar apiece for the rascals, and they have reasonable capacity and standing leak guards. With a booster, they'll keep me for 8 hours easily.
8 hours! Wow. I could never make the ATNs last that long, even with boosters. I always have issues with it leaking from press out when sitting. I like the ATN's cuz they're very practical.

jamiejamie said:
8 hours! Wow. I could never make the ATNs last that long, even with boosters. I always have issues with it leaking from press out when sitting. I like the ATN's cuz they're very practical.
Part of it is no doubt that I'm very careful with a good tight leg seal. I keep my upper thighs hairless, and carefully arrange the tabs very snugly. It solves that issue, as long as I don't have a tab pop due to the oils I use on my skin.

Reactions: jamiejamie
DelC said:
Don't forget Molicare Slip Maxi. They're expensive and hard to find, and reportedly the quality has gone down a bit, but they're generally well liked. I haven't used them yet, myself. I have some waiting for me to try later, though.
I rate these. I wet heavily overnight and find them to be pretty reliable when I’m travelling and unable to wash cloth nappies.

I've been using Abena (plastic backed) for a while. I wish a particularly diaper company still produced Confi-dry 24/7. I still have a few cases and whenever I wear one it reminds me that it was my go-to diaper. And the reasons why. Really good absorbing, comfortable and without prints.

depta99 said:
Dies ist eine Frage an die Experten hier draußen, die über ein enzyklopädisches Wissen über den Windelmarkt verfügen.

Hat jemand eine endgültige Liste der derzeit erhältlichen Windeln mit Kunststoffrücken, die weiß und unbedruckt sind? Ich habe kürzlich die NS Supreme/MegaMax ausprobiert und sie gefallen mir. Welche anderen Optionen gibt es für schlichte weiße Windeln mit Kunststoffrücken? Ich kenne die verschiedenen Rears/InControl-Marken, aber welche gibt es noch, vorzugsweise im günstigeren Segment des Marktes?
Probieren Sie diesen Link aus: https://www.bullsheet.de/S/index.php?k=Folienwindeln_XPfxbyK615t3

depta99 said:
Ausgezeichneter Link, danke!! (Ich musste ein wenig Google Translate verwenden, habe es aber herausgefunden). Gibt es eine Säule oder einen Filter für Kunststoff oder Stoff?
The products in this list are all plastic-back.

Ortler said:
The products in this list are all plastic-back.
Vielen Dank, ich freue mich über den Link!

Back