Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowTrees

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the new Lil monsters yet. They supposedly fixed the tapes, and I'd love to try them again.

Also, how much smaller do they run compared to their other diapers? Safari are pretty much the only diapers I can wear in medium, and they fit great... I'll probably have to go large if they're much smaller though.

I’m eager to hear feedback too, the last few batches of Lil Monsters I purchased did not have any scent and the colour on the print was very dull, this was for quite a few packs. Whereas earlier packs were wonderfully scented and the colours were bright, I never experienced tab issues.

I’ll have to restock soon and I’m on the fence with lil monsters....

I might try a bag. The last case I got (when they first came out) I didn't have have tape problems, but the padding was a wreck. ("defective run"?) Padding under the leak guards, patches missing ANY padding in the back, padding well out to where the diaper shell was cut, etc.

They weren't very high capacity either iirc. The inner liner was very soft and they wicked well, which was nice, but there was little swell (low sap?) and the few times I tried wearing them overnight they leaked out the back top by ~3am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back