Lets talk tails

I don't have a tail but I have a wolf hat, with the wolf ears and of course, fake wolf fur. We would have crazy hat day at the school where I taught and I'd wear it then. There was a boy in one of my classes who had one so we almost matched.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and fleckothefennec
LittleLunauwu said:
I love tails , I use to make fur suits but stopped it was so much fun, i wish to get a custom tail
That's awesome, I'm stoked to make my first fursuit soon, just need to get my craft table built first.

You should make a custom tail😁

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Kittyinpink said:
Wow! I love the art! From this I think you are a relaxed, masculine intellectual fox.. ! I am not like that! I think I would be - an alert hair , nose always twitching, making sure I'm safe... but also making sure my people are safe also... long ears and whiskers...
Sounds like you are on your way to making a fursona 😁

I consider myself pretty relaxed and a bit of an intellectual (I read mostly classical literature and am learning classical guitar) I have masculine tendencies but also a pretty established feminine side. I had a pony version of my fursona made with some more feminine energy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-180236_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220322-180236_Gallery.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink
Feline and fox tails and ears are my FAVORITE!!! Total fantasy!!! I have a fox tail plug... i love it but i don't get to wear very often and I wish the plug was a size larger

I have cat ears and a tail I bought at an anime convention for a neko cosplay. Unfortunately the tail requires a belt which I don't really own. I really want fox ears and a tail because I am fox. I need custom colors though.

i have a few tails and ears and collars but havnt felt that way for a while.
i do keep meaning to make a plug that has a bit that comes up to fix a tail to so its from the top of the butt, more where it should come from. iv not seen any for sale anywhere and i think it would be more comfey, look better and fit with clothes better.

Last edited:
I'm not a "furry" but I am thinking of creating my own fursona! I love the idea of my alter - ego furry , sort of living inside me and myself drawing strength from her.. kinda like when stuff happens you may ask "what would Captain kirk do?" So in the back of my mind my sweet natured domestic cat with gothic style sence , although cute and gentle, she has claws ! Is beginning to form in my mind... I think that's my next art project 🤔.. I'll post her when I'm satisfied.. might be some time...definitely will need a tail! 😊....

Reactions: mistykitty, GatoChihuahua and NappyNicky
i've never understood the idea behind a tail plug....casually walking around with something casually shoved up ur buttox, as opposed to just having a clip on one or any other style.

• Haha
I would love for My mommy to wear a tail for me !

Wouldn't one have to cut a hole in the diaper for the tail to come out when wearing a diaper? Not something I ever tried, but if it's tied to a butt plug it would be inconvenient I would think.

Infinitas said:
i've never understood the idea behind a tail plug....casually walking around with something casually shoved up ur buttox, as opposed to just having a clip on one or any other style.
The plug tail is usually not for public use but more private fun.

If you don't understand allow me to give you some insight.

A plug tail feels more like a real tail as it is essentially attached to you. When you or someone strokes it you can feel it, opposed to a clip on.

Then there is the joy of anal stimulation. Have you ever experimented with any form of anal penetration? If not you are surely missing out. The male g spot is located in there after all.

I'm straight for the most part but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy all the fringe benefits that a full sexuality has to offer.

Women love to wear them for you and it looks super hot😍 not to mention the addition of the anal plug during vaginal intercourse increases pleasure for both parties as pressure is put on different spots.

Hope I have opened your eyes to the joys of plug tails😌

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, WaddleKitten, Diapertoddler and 1 other person
fleckothefennec said:
The plug tail is usually not for public use but more private fun.

If you don't understand allow me to give you some insight.

A plug tail feels more like a real tail as it is essentially attached to you. When you or someone strokes it you can feel it, opposed to a clip on.

Then there is the joy of anal stimulation. Have you ever experimented with any form of anal penetration? If not you are surely missing out. The male g spot is located in there after all.

I'm straight for the most part but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy all the fringe benefits that a full sexuality has to offer.

Women love to wear them for you and it looks super hot😍 not to mention the addition of the anal plug during vaginal intercourse increases pleasure for both parties as pressure is put on different spots.

Hope I have opened your eyes to the joys of plug tails😌
All of that sounds lovely to me! And tails and fluffy anything is soo cute! 😍.

Us bears got ripped off in the tail department.

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, foxcub, fleckothefennec and 2 others
TeddyUrsadorable said:
Us bears got ripped off in the tail department.
Bunnies have made the most of the pompom look
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, fleckothefennec, Deleted member 60285 and 1 other person
fleckothefennec said:
Hey fellow furries, who doesn't love tails, I know I sure do, tell me about your tail collection and what types you enjoy.

There's just something about wearing a tail, especially a nice long one you can feel swaying between your legs🦊😍 My personal favorite is the type that attaches internally, to me it's as close as I will ever get to having a real one and does, for the most part feel like an extension of your body as you can "feel" a certain amount through it. Sometimes I enjoy it just as a furry and other times I alter a diaper so I can wear it with the diaper. My new favorite is a 42" floor dragger I got from etsy, if you are in the market for a tail etsy has the best selection fur sure.

Hope today finds you all bright eyed and bushy tailed🦊😁
I just been watching two fox cubs! Great! They orange with black tiger stripes on face and nose... yet to get a picture.. I to slow... (they love cake!) I'll make some more tonight.. hopefully soon I'll send you pictures. They very curious. Keep popping head out and watching me! Awesome .😊

• Love
Kittyinpink said:
I just been watching two fox cubs! Great! They orange with black tiger stripes on face and nose... yet to get a picture.. I to slow... (they love cake!) I'll make some more tonight.. hopefully soon I'll send you pictures. They very curious. Keep popping head out and watching me! Awesome .😊
Try like this 😏

Attachments

• nigt9jkwzdh51.jpg
    nigt9jkwzdh51.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, dogboy and Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
I'm not a "furry" but I am thinking of creating my own fursona! I love the idea of my alter - ego furry , sort of living inside me and myself drawing strength from her.. kinda like when stuff happens you may ask "what would Captain kirk do?" So in the back of my mind my sweet natured domestic cat with gothic style sence , although cute and gentle, she has claws ! Is beginning to form in my mind... I think that's my next art project 🤔.. I'll post her when I'm satisfied.. might be some time...definitely will need a tail! 😊....
I’d love to see the finished product! I’m an artist myself and love to see what others create, especially from what you described: gothic, gentle, and I love cats!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink
I actually just tried on my new tail tonight. It was all black with a white tip! It was a little big but that’s a good thing! You guys are absolutely right, feeling it sway between your legs feels super good. It makes me wanna sway my tail even more (I guess I’d be wagging my tail because I’m genuinely happy too!)
After a moment of appreciating my tail in the mirror, I had a brilliant idea. I altered the back of my diaper and now I’m wearing both my tail and diaper !! (I’m sure im not the first to think of it but it’s my first time trying it.) I haven’t felt this snug and happy since the first time I discovered diapers. I always was curious about being a furry, or even having a fursona, and I’m glad my curiosity took me further. I love this. Just wanna say it makes me really happy 😊❤️

• Love
NappyNicky said:
I actually just tried on my new tail tonight. It was all black with a white tip! It was a little big but that’s a good thing! You guys are absolutely right, feeling it sway between your legs feels super good. It makes me wanna sway my tail even more (I guess I’d be wagging my tail because I’m genuinely happy too!)
After a moment of appreciating my tail in the mirror, I had a brilliant idea. I altered the back of my diaper and now I’m wearing both my tail and diaper !! (I’m sure im not the first to think of it but it’s my first time trying it.) I haven’t felt this snug and happy since the first time I discovered diapers. I always was curious about being a furry, or even having a fursona, and I’m glad my curiosity took me further. I love this. Just wanna say it makes me really happy 😊❤️
That's awesome, so glad you appreciate tails as I do, I have definitely altered some diapers so I can wear my tail with them😁.

Hope you enjoy exploring more of the pleasures of furry😌

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and NappyNicky
Back