Let's start an xbox live gaming group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Like the title says, I'd like to start an Xbox live gaming group.
For those who are interested please post your gamertag and a list of Xbox live games you play.
I'll start.
CraZ Gamer Gurl
ESO, Phantasy Star Online 2, Killer Instinct, Bless Unleashed, ARK, Battlefront, and Battlefront II

Reactions: Poopygamer
Wow... no one? That's just sad...

Sorry no one responded, from what I’ve seen a lot of people here are either switch, PS4 or pc and even then not many play together. If me or mommy decides to play on pc when pso2 comes out we will let you know since it has crossplay 😊.

Punku said:
Sorry no one responded, from what I’ve seen a lot of people here are either switch, PS4 or pc and even then not many play together. If me or mommy decides to play on pc when pso2 comes out we will let you know since it has crossplay 😊.
Ok

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Wow... no one? That's just sad...
I so would. But i prefer pc over console

Hi 👋 Jenni,

I'm on Xbox and I play PS02 used to play ESO and I have Killer Instinct installed but haven't really played it.

My gamertag is: The Nine

I'm currently playing Smite and Forza H4 the most.

I ve an xbox but all it does is collected dust, i play on ps4 as overall it just a better concole, only got the xbox for the 1st party games and we all know how that ended up, weak

Only advantage the Playstation has over Xbox is more/better anime style games.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Only advantage the Playstation has over Xbox is more/better anime style games.
And better 1st party games, 3rd party exclusives . You know the things that sell consoles, it no shock ps4 is still outselling xbox 2 to 1. Also the xbox ui is trash too

Damn, this thread brought back some memories I had on Xbox. Back when I was an angst filled teen, playing CoD with a few other people, all while in a 'clan' which wasn't much more than us just playing together. Damn, those were the good days.
Sadly, I don't have my Xbox anymore. I've moved on to other consoles. Good luck finding others to play with though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back