Let's Customize Our Very Own Dream Diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This post was inspired by the recent post "What Is Your Diaper Wish?"
I wanted to make it a little more specific. I'm not great at explaining but here goes.

Imagine your favourite diaper. Got it? Now think of one thing that you wish you could change about that diaper. Size, colour, prints, capacity, etc.
Now think of another thing to change. And another. And another. And continue until you've reached a diaper where you wouldn't want to change it at all because it's perfect for you and for the specific use case you have in mind.

I wanna hear about all your dream diapers. Here's a list of things that I thought people might like to change about specific diapers. It is by no means exhaustive so feel free to make your own additions to this list of characteristics.

Central colour, waistband colour, central prints, waistband prints, prints colours, capacity, location of absorbent material, height of leak guards, how high waisted it is, waistband elasticity, wetness indicators & style, number of tapes, type of tapes, crinkle-ness, softness, your perfect custom size, scent of the clean diaper, any smell masking capabilities, how much it makes you waddle, and whether the diaper is lockable or not.

Let's get a long list of everyone's dream diapers. I'll go first with a reply to this post of my exact dream diaper, what the purpose of this diaper is, and why I want each of those features. And, if you have a really niche feature you'd like the diaper to have, mention that too. And feel free to make multiple replies for each different dream diaper. You could have a dream daytime diaper, dream nighttime diaper, dream discreet diaper, dream pullup, dream punishment diaper (if you're into that), the list goes on and on. Plus, if you like art or graphical design, why not attempt to us show what your dream diaper might look like?

The following is my dream diaper for wearing in the comfort of my home for littlespace purposes, and it would also be for sleeping in.
My dream diaper would be based on a combination of the LittleForBig Nursery Pink and Blushing Baby diapers. It would use the same prints all over as the Nursery Pink diapers, but would also have the heart with the word "Baby" inside from the Blushing Baby layered over the top of the Nursery Pink prints. The colours would be the exact same.

My wetness indicator would be the phrase "Change Me!" written multiple times around the bottom of the diaper, and these words gradually appear and become very clear and vibrant pink as I flood my diaper.
My diaper would have a capacity of at least 7000mL, maybe even as high as 9000mL with the potential to add stuffers to increase this number even more to insane levels.
The absorbent material would be mostly concentrated to below me as despite being male, I tuck myself down so I pee from between my legs, and the core would have a pink rectangle at the bottom showing where the most absorbent area is.
I would have quite high leak guards on this diaper and there would be two of them on either side, as this diaper is designed to be worn until almost leaking and not a moment sooner. A yellow colour would show around the lower part of the diaper once the first leak guard lets a few drops of urine past.

This diaper would be super high waisted, with the waistband extending to just above my belly button, and it would be sculpted in such a way that the waistband tightly hugs onto my tummy with a ticklish softness to it, ensuring a tight seal from the outside world, and the waistband would only be slightly elasticated. This diaper will be designed to perfectly fit my dimensions so I don't really need much elasticity. Instead it simply fits almost perfectly without elastics.
It would have two large hook and loop tapes on either side to make sure it doesn't come unfastened, but to let it be adjusted for the perfect fit every time. These tapes would then be lockable somehow (don't ask me how) once I am in perfectly to prevent me from messing with it and trying to take it off.

This diaper would be unbelievably crinkly, the most crinkly diaper you've ever seen. It would be like going through a dry bush at the start of autumn. Everyone would hear me coming, that much is certain.
It would also be an amazingly soft diaper, but not as soft as possible. It would be slightly ticklish too in order to help me get into littlespace and stay there. Being tickled is just so infantilising and fun that I'd instantly regress if you simply grazed my hands or feet with a feather. Just imagine how deep I would go into littlespace when my diaper is tickling me constantly down there!
The diaper would smell like a mix of lavender and baby powder whilst dry, and as it got wet and messy the smell of lavender and powder would get stronger to attempt to mask the smell, though it wouldn't do a great job. I want to be able to at least partially smell the massive mess I've just deposited in my diaper.
This diaper would be so thick between the legs that it would be impossible to close your legs, regardless of how strong you were. They'd be around one quarter as thick as the Dotty Diaper Company's Spreader Pants.

And now my fun little extras. This diaper would come with some special stuffers that don't offer lots of extra capacity, just 1000mL, but they would contain some itching powder that is activated once I wet the diaper enough. My caregiver would put one inside my diaper if I'd been naughty, or perhaps if I had been good and specifically requested for it. Who knows, I think that sort of feeling could be addictive to the right sort of person.
And finally, this diaper would have a 'tap' of sorts on the front of it to which a small hose can be connected. My caregiver could then potentially urinate through this hole to fill my diaper up even more in order to punish me. They could even do it as I'm sleeping to wake me up and activate the itching simultaneously, leading to a tremendously powerful sensory experience.

So there is my dream diaper for at home usage. I'll think about other dream diapers for me and will post these here also once I decide exactly what I want. I look forward to hearing about your dream customized diaper. I'll be sure to read every single one, and I'll comment if it's one I think I'd like to have also. And lastly, don't feel pressured to write as much as I did. Use as much or as little explanation as you like, and don't feel you need to customise everything. It's your dream custom diaper after all!

Much love everyone <3

Last edited:
Padding in the wings that fully extend out.

• Love
Reactions: Ecchi231 and FatalGeometry
Literally the design of the Little for big little dreamers but with the addition of the colourful pampers like dots of the critter caboose.
Then the most diabolical capacity with core like padding everywhere even on the wings and the highest leak guards possible.
Then have the diaper be in a way that it kind of fits baggy where you have insane "room" because of how ballooned up the diaper is and it should generally have a large covering fit with no regard to hiding it.
Then have the classic leak guards with an extra special leak guard for mess and if both mess and wetness are there the leak guards merch in the crotch to become purple and i also want kind of embarrassing pictures like that of a soiled baby in mommy's lap with a comment like "time for a change!" to appear.

Reactions: FatalGeometry
Ok so my dream diaper would be one super thick, tall inner leg cuffs, stretchy waistband for size 28-56 waist, dark blue or purple wetness indicator, and lots of 80’s of 90’s pampers scent smell. Like I mean think of taking the thickness of 80’s and 90’s diapers and combining them with today’s SAP technology. There’s no reason you couldn’t get 10-15000ml capacity, like the kind where it’d take two full wettings to even show up. My current fave that comes close to that feeling is seni super Quattro briefs in the regular size

First off My Favorite Diaper Has to be the ABU Bunny Hopps (Even Though i Never Tried Them Before they are absolutley charming)

First off I Would Bring Back the Two Tape Bunny Hopps but Make Them Positional Printed (Have The Bunny on the Front and Back instead of all over)

Then i Would Make Them Yellow Instead of Pink (to make them gender neutral without losing that girly feel)

then i would replace the blue parts of the print with orange/amber

then i would replace the trim around the diaper with a yellow and white plaid trim (similar to the little paws but much girlier) with a yellow dotted line around where the print starts

then i would have simple yellow flowers in place of the all over print on the middle part of the shell (where the crotch/below the butt area is)

then the bunny on the back would have a heart around it (complete with the dotted lines that the bunny hopps print has) (similar to what you see through artists like kurikia or burritokitten)

as for how the diaper works i would have them hold gallons and swell up nice and big similar to the diapers you see on twitter during big diaper fridays

and the tapes and waist would stretch like the pampers from the early 2000s that i grew up seeing as a kid

the leg cuffs would be very frilly (similar to pampers from the early 2010s before they ruined them with the 3 channel padding)

and the shell would either feel smooth like the pampers/luvs from the mid-late 90s or the rough yet soft cloth backing of the huggies from the mid 90s-early 2000s

and as for a wetness indicator it would be three yellow lines (like you used to see on the old tenas from the late 2000s-early 2010s) but it would be similar to the wetness indicator on the early omutopia pastel puffies diapers, beyond xp4000 or version 1 of the tykables unicorns where it doesn't turn blue but instead smudges over time as you wet the diaper over time

as for the smell, they would smell like cotton candy (similar to the rearz little bella)

Last edited:
  • Love
BigAl1 said:
I forgot about that feature! Consider that added to every single custom diaper idea I ever post, apart from maybe a super discreet one!

Reactions: BigAl2
I like Crinklz and I think there almost perfect.

First and foremost the absorbent material tends to loose structure and fall apart. My diaper I want the material to stay together and stay where it is supposed to be.

Second I'd like to see more baby characters solid color backgrounds and waistband characters.

I'd love to see superhero characters. Spiderman Hulk Superman. Maybe More cartoon characters. Something a 4 to 10 year old might like to wear. Something that would be fun to wear. More like children's cartoon underwear (FUN). Not necessarily copyrighted characters but I'm sure they could come up with more choices.

Definitely more plastic crinkle more absorbent and less bulky and more odor control. More affordable.

baliebox4916 said:
First off My Favorite Diaper Has to be the ABU Bunny Hopps (Even Though i Never Tried Them Before they are absolutley charming)

First off I Would Bring Back the Two Tape Bunny Hopps but Make Them Positional Printed (Have The Bunny on the Front and Back instead of all over)

Then i Would Make Them Yellow Instead of Pink (to make them gender neutral without losing that girly feel)

then i would replace the blue parts of the print with orange/amber

then i would replace the trim around the diaper with a yellow and white plaid trim (similar to the little paws but much girlier) with a yellow dotted line around where the print starts

then i would have simple yellow flowers in place of the all over print on the middle part of the shell (where the crotch/below the butt area is)

then the bunny on the back would have a heart around it (complete with the dotted lines that the bunny hopps print has) (similar to what you see through artists like kurikia or burritokitten)

as for how the diaper works i would have them hold gallons and swell up nice and big similar to the diapers you see on twitter during big diaper fridays

and the tapes and waist would stretch like the pampers from the early 2000s that i grew up seeing as a kid

the leg cuffs would be very frilly (similar to pampers from the early 2010s before they ruined them with the 3 channel padding)

and the shell would either feel smooth like the pampers/luvs from the mid-late 90s or the rough yet soft cloth backing of the huggies from the mid 90s-early 2000s

and as for a wetness indicator it would be three yellow lines (like you used to see on the old tenas from the late 2000s-early 2010s) but it would be similar to the wetness indicator on the early omutopia pastel puffies diapers, beyond xp4000 or version 1 of the tykables unicorns where it doesn't turn blue but instead smudges over time as you wet the diaper over time

as for the smell, they would smell like cotton candy (similar to the rearz little bella)
That's a great description! Thanks for taking the time to write it!

Yellow diapers would have to be my favourite after pink just because they are still cute and sorta girly but also because I love yellow (or at least little me does!)
The number of people who've mentioned the padding around the sides makes me so embarrassed that I forgot it. I'm literally blushing right now! And I love the smell. In fact, I think I'd like to change my lavender / baby powder smell to cotton candy. It would be soooo cute!

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916 and Kirisin
Kirisin said:
I'd love to see superhero characters. Spiderman Hulk Superman. Maybe More cartoon characters. Something a 4 to 10 year old might like to wear. Something that would be fun to wear. More like children's cartoon underwear (FUN). Not necessarily copyrighted characters but I'm sure they could come up with more choices.
Hey, this is your own personal custom diaper design. You don't have to adhere to copyright laws! You can have whoever you want on your diapers. This is just a hypothetical question of "If you could have any diaper, any diaper in the world, what would you have, describing it in meticulous detail from leak guards to capacity to 'crinkle-ness' to 'waddle-ability'. Which cartoon character would you most want to be on your dream diapers, and where would they be located?

Reactions: Kirisin
Bugs Bunny, Popeye, maybe Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, Sylvester Tom and Jerry fun characters I want something my 6 year old little me would like.

I literally sent Little for Big an email about this exact thing today. Here's a summary of the email detailing what would be the ideal diaper/diapers in my eyes:

1) Offer the diapers in a size small for petite ladies. The mediums are a little big for smaller-figured women without thick booster pads or double-diapering.

2) As an extension of the above, offer a version of the diapers with double or even triple the current padding thickness? Absorbency (SAP content) is just fine as-is, and should ideally be kept somewhat low to improve moisture wicking throughout the entire diaper. However, a large quantity of additional padding (pulp?) throughout, including the sides (wings) at the back of the diaper, would be of great interest. The thicker and bulkier the better! Also maintain the current crotch width to ensure the wearer's inability to close her legs while diapered.

3) The Blushing Baby is wonderful! Purely subjective, but this diaper would be even better as-is, but without the large heart "Baby" logo on the front. Keep the rest of the details just like they are (the shade of pink, the tiny heart pattern, and the simulated ruffles on the sides), just omit the single large heart and "Baby" on the front.

4) An identical diaper with an all-white plastic outer cover would also be fantastic for occasions where something slightly more discreet would be necessary for wearing in public, hidden beneath her clothes. However, it would still be nice to match all of the other design requests above, including using a plastic at least as noisy as that on the Blushing Baby. After all, we can't have our padded girl being too discrete, can we?

• Love
Okay, this will sound crazy and will most certainly never happen but it is a fun idea. It is a new Goodnites product that will be called Goodnites Max. They will be thick youth diapers with 4 tapes. They will be branded Girls and Boys just like Goodnites. It would be available wherever Goodnites are and for all the different sizes. They would have their own unique prints and have a 2000 ML capacity.

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916 and FatalGeometry
If it’s something I would like the companies to produce, I would personally like a blue bunny print (and bunny-themed, not like Lil Squirts Splash where it’s just a few cameos). Most of the existing ones have a little too much pink (I’m not homophobic) for my liking. I couldn’t even open one of my packages without keeping it concealed because of this.

Otherwise, give me plain diapers and some coloring pens, and I can manifest that dream.

BlueFazeButDL said:
If it’s something I would like the companies to produce, I would personally like a blue bunny print (and bunny-themed, not like Lil Squirts Splash where it’s just a few cameos). Most of the existing ones have a little too much pink (I’m not homophobic) for my liking. I couldn’t even open one of my packages without keeping it concealed because of this.

Otherwise, give me plain diapers and some coloring pens, and I can manifest that dream.
How is that homophobic? Pink is a color just like red, brown, grey, or orange. The fact that certain colors have gendered implications is just our society and is silly.

Reactions: DLScottsman
A cloth-backed positionally printed Tykables Overnights diaper with 3 characters and a Tykables logo on the back and a printed landing zone (with multiple different designs) on the front. Keep the blue moon outer parts but make it more circular on the back and more open on the front to accommodate the printed landing zone. Have the yellow stars as the wetness indicator.

BigAl1 said:
Susbka said:
... padding everywhere even on the wings and the highest leak guards possible.
FatalGeometry said:
I forgot about that feature! Consider that added to every single custom diaper idea I ever post, apart from maybe a super discreet one!
Ecchi231 said:
... a large quantity of additional padding (pulp?) throughout, including the sides (wings) at the back of the diaper...

Y'all need to quit asking for this. You don't realize exactly what you're asking for. It's actually more leaks.

The padding in the wings and thick padding close to the leg elastics is the major cause of all the leaks we get in adult diapers.

Leak guards aren't waterproof, the topsheet isn't waterproof nor is the padding. All hanging out beyond the elastics that should be holding the waterproof layer against your skin to keep fluids inside the diaper where they belong.

The ideal diaper is pretty much all the prints we currently have but with the padding in the wings removed and the elastics farther away from the padding so they can do their job. Like plastic pants do. Won't even need those any more.

And don't tell me it doesn't work for side sleepers. Babies and toddlers sleep on their sides. I sleep on my side. They don't leak and neither do I when I cut the padding out.

It's all misinformation sold to the world and everyone bought it without trying anything different.

Need proof? Read on!

Joediaper said:
Y'all need to quit asking for this. You don't realize exactly what you're asking for. It's actually more leaks.

The padding in the wings and thick padding close to the leg elastics is the major cause of all the leaks we get in adult diapers.

Leak guards aren't waterproof, the topsheet isn't waterproof nor is the padding. All hanging out beyond the elastics that should be holding the waterproof layer against your skin to keep fluids inside the diaper where they belong.

The ideal diaper is pretty much all the prints we currently have but with the padding in the wings removed and the elastics farther away from the padding so they can do their job. Like plastic pants do. Won't even need those any more.

And don't tell me it doesn't work for side sleepers. Babies and toddlers sleep on their sides. I sleep on my side. They don't leak and neither do I when I cut the padding out.

It's all misinformation sold to the world and everyone bought it without trying anything different.

Need proof? Read on!
Whilst what you say may be true, I personally wouldn't be bothered. I'm a DL and I would enjoy the feeling of wearing something like that. I have to exert a tremendous amount of effort to use a diaper in any capacity, and if I want to wet one I have to drink far more water than anyone would need to the point that I would almost feel ill were I to drink any more, otherwise I just can't do it at all. I can't have accidents. I've previously been able to hold for over 36 hours when on a camping holiday with terrible bathrooms that I just didn't want to use. So for me, leaking is never going to be a problem, since even when I do wet my body shuts the valve very quickly. I only urinate ~10% of what I have inside me when I force myself to wet.

Also, I wouldn't mind leaks. Again I'm a DL, and I wouldn't wear outside almost at all, and even if I did my diaper would be clean and I wouldn't use it until I got back. Hence whenever I did leak I would be somewhere I can clear it up immediately. I also enjoy leaking as a DL to an extent, as it implies that I've been so bad at holding it in that I've just managed to fully soak my diaper, even though I can't do it myself. Instead I might fill the diaper up with warm water to the point of almost leaking, then when I wet myself it goes over the edge.

So yes, this wouldn't be great for IC people or those who can sometimes have accidents, but for me it would be divine.

Reactions: Joediaper
I put a booster on the wings at night. Helps a lot.

Reactions: Joediaper
For me as a boring plain DL:

Silky soft plastic as 80s baby diapers, but non-sagging even after a few liters
Discernible, but not too obtrusive crinkling
Pure white, not even an indicator
Four blue tapes that really hold, so need for a taping panel - hence softness throughout the shell up to the belly button
Thickness of approx 2,5 cm / 1 inch when dry in every part
Good wicking that distributes the wetness throughout the whole diaper
Real capacity of 4,5 liters / 1 gallon
Perfect odor neutralization

Reactions: Ecchi231 and BigAl2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back