🐼Legos!🐼

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetheartPanda

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Curious one here! Does anyone build with legos? =)

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I still love Legos. I have been fortunate enough to get the Bulldozer and Excavator each of which took over 9 hours to build. They are awesome but may soon go into the bucket.

• Love
Reactions: SweetheartPanda and GatoChihuahua
They had on the Today show today a man who has built the Titanic out of Legos. I have a big box of Legos which I should get into. I think we got it for when grandchildren were at our house.

• Love
Damn sure ... We have lots of the huge 2500-3000 Creator sets 😄

• Love
Legos are amazing in that the parts ALWAYS work together, no matter how old they are. I inherited Lego bricks from my mother (who was Danish and then emigrated to the US), I added to them with my purchases as a kid, and then they got passed along to my children who added to the collection further. I figure when we have grandchildren they will be passed along again.

• Love
Reactions: SweetheartPanda
I love to build with Lego, and have even gone to Brickworld Lego convention in Chicago.
Look up Lego GBC / Great Ball Contraption to see the type of lego that I'm into.

• Love
Reactions: SweetheartPanda
I had my Lego collection until I got married and my wife thought they should go. To be honest I wasn't building much with them anymore, but I still liked having them. Now I have a kid with a nice Lego collection and I build things with her often.

Reactions: SweetheartPanda and dogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back