Learning to use diaper

DiaperedMieMie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I’ve always been fascinated about wearing diapers and wearing them all the time. I’ve recently moved in by myself so I brought diapers (crinklez in animal print). I brought diapers while at home and tried to wear them at nights but was hard to dispose of them. Ive been wearing 24/7 for a few days now but I’m unable to wet my diaper whilst being sat in my chair. Is this something I will eventually learn or how to I try and wet sitting down.

Reactions: JulestheFloof, Diaper44, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
There are various positions that are more difficult than others when you have full continence/control and want to use your diaper for its intended purpose. I think the best way to start is to wet your diaper standing up; it seems some people start that way and get beginning diaper-wetting success more than any other position; sitting and lying down tend to be more difficult.

But no matter what, try to relax, don't force it! I gave myself a hernia forcing it once. And do give yourself permission, tell yourself "It's okay to go potty in my diaper, that's what my diaper is for". Visualize and win! 🤭

Another help: drink plenty of liquids, that'll help you along. 🍼 And for me, cuddling a big teddy bear helps me a lot to wet my diaper! 🤭🧸 And finally, this is for boys: hold very still because boy parts get tickled with movement in diapers and that gets in the way of freely wetting, too. Good luck! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Panlantern, Sidewinder, Aby and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
There are various positions that are more difficult than others when you have full continence/control and want to use your diaper for its intended purpose. I think the best way to start is to wet your diaper standing up; it seems some people start that way and get beginning diaper-wetting success more than any other position; sitting and lying down tend to be more difficult.

But no matter what, try to relax, don't force it! I gave myself a hernia forcing it once. And do give yourself permission, tell yourself "It's okay to go potty in my diaper, that's what my diaper is for". Visualize and win! 🤭

Another help: drink plenty of liquids, that'll help you along. 🍼 And for me, cuddling a big teddy bear helps me a lot to wet my diaper! 🤭🧸 And finally, this is for boys: hold very still because boy parts get tickled with movement in diapers and that gets in the way of freely wetting, too. Good luck! 🥳
Thank you for the great advice. For the most part I can use my diaper lying down but I’m sat down a lot doing work so hopefully overtime I can just sit there and let go 😁

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and BobbiSueEllen
Sit on the toilet while wearing a diaper, sometimes it’s a mind training curve. It took a while to diaper train my self, and it didn’t help at first that I was using cheap store bought diapers. While worrying that I was going to have a leaky diaper which did happen until I bought a quality product.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DiaperedMieMie
I been wearing diapers most of my life now, the hardest spot for me to pee, is driving, really have to tell my body it has permission, specially when I really have to pee bad

Reactions: DiaperedMieMie
The trick that I found really helped me be able to go anywhere, in any position was that you need to pee LITTLE and OFTEN. Empty your bladder whenever you get the SLIGHTEST urge, don't wait until you would use the potty or anything like that. At first you almost need to do the opposite and consciously think every 5 mins "do I need to go?" and if you can, do. But don't force it.

A steady flow of liquid intake will help a lot.

Reactions: DiaperedMieMie and BobbiSueEllen
For me, it was more mental than just physically being able to "go" or not. Some people have a mantra, "I'm going to wet my diaper, that's what my diaper is for", etc and others can get into baby mode and just "feel" that the diaper is there for them and ready to be used as intended, regardless of the position. But yes, I agree it is hard to just go at first in certain positions.

At 1st it’s hard to go in any position due to the fact your using a diaper and not using a toilet. As said little and often in drinking and wetting will soon follow. Once I started to wet in 1 position the rest soon followed. Now I’m unable to sleep without being diapered and I have the odd accident during the day sometimes where I just go without thinking as it’s just so natural to me now.

The first time I ever wet myself on purpose, I instinctively came up with two good tricks. The first was doing it sitting on the toilet, as someone else already suggested. (I also needed that because I was in a makeshift “diaper” that would have made a puddle on the floor otherwise.)

The second was trying to imagine what it was like when I was a baby and couldn’t help it. That worked perfectly. The need to pee came on and I just kind of... let it come and didn’t do anything to stop it. Like I didn’t have any control and didn’t know any better. It felt amazing, and I was wet like a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diaper44, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
DiaperedMieMie said:
Hi, I’ve always been fascinated about wearing diapers and wearing them all the time. I’ve recently moved in by myself so I brought diapers (crinklez in animal print). I brought diapers while at home and tried to wear them at nights but was hard to dispose of them. Ive been wearing 24/7 for a few days now but I’m unable to wet my diaper whilst being sat in my chair. Is this something I will eventually learn or how to I try and wet sitting down.
Position is big. I came around to wetting sitting down while playing games in an office chair. Any game I could play with a controller let’s me lean back a bit and... ahem... focus entirely on the game.

Reactions: OscarS, ThePaddedTurtle, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Diapers/Pull-Ups are more sanitary than toilets these days.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and AttilaThePun
Back