Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When I was very young .
I was in the grasps of an vicious baby sitter
. One day , the babysitters son stole my teddy 🧸..
The babysitters daughter (much older) asked me why I was sad .. and I explained , that I lost my teddy 🧸.. it was in a big bin , full of toys .. but I wasn't allowed to go there.
The girl, told me , "if it is yours , take it ."
I felt that was wrong.. but I wanted my teddy .. and , a grown up girl 👧.. told me to ...
So I stole my teddy back !!
And I felt great !
I think .. those moments in time . Make us who we are ..
I stole my teddy ..
I was successful..
And I felt good.
Did I learn to be devious, to be underhanded, to steal.. to love the rewards of feeling awesome.. because I took back from others , that was mine ?...

Kittyinpink said:
When I was very young .
I was in the grasps of an vicious baby sitter
. One day , the babysitters son stole my teddy 🧸..
The babysitters daughter (much older) asked me why I was sad .. and I explained , that I lost my teddy 🧸.. it was in a big bin , full of toys .. but I wasn't allowed to go there.
The girl, told me , "if it is yours , take it ."
I felt that was wrong.. but I wanted my teddy .. and , a grown up girl 👧.. told me to ...
So I stole my teddy back !!
And I felt great !
I think .. those moments in time . Make us who we are ..
I stole my teddy ..
I was successful..
And I felt good.
Did I learn to be devious, to be underhanded, to steal.. to love the rewards of feeling awesome.. because I took back from others , that was mine ?...
Not really. Young children are very perceptive and even though you believe you were being devious and underhanded , in your little young mind you knew the teddy was yours. Taking it back wasn't really stealing.
Had it been someone else's teddy and the sitter told you to take it your young mind would know it's not your teddy but your perception would be that the sitter told you to take and you would be safe in doing so.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back