Leaking thrill

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As a recreational wearer I have come to enjoy nappy leaks in the comfort of my own home for three reasons. (I realize that this won’t be the case for wearers for health issues)

1)
It means that I’ve got my monies worth out of the product.

2)
I always wear plastic pants for aesthetic and tactile reasons, and it feels good that they are doing the jobs they’re meant to.

3) And my favourite
I really enjoy when my GF spots the issue and castigates me for not telling her.
She’ll grab me by the hand and drag me to the bedroom telling me that she needs to change me and put me in a fresh nappy.

Anyone else also enjoy leaks?

• Love
Reactions: BwBunny, Wolfman69, Lumos and 11 others
No but that sounds like fun!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, doublepadded and Edgewater
I'll stop short of saying that I enjoy leaks, but if one starts to happen while I'm wetting, and I'm at home by myself, I'll usually shrug my shoulders and finish going. And then I'll change both my diaper and my clothing. I mostly wear reusable cloth diapers while at home, so there's no real economic incentive to maximize my use of every diaper. On the other hand, I'm very accustomed to washing pee out of things. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
I’m not so much into leaks as I am into overflowing the diaper. To me, a leak feels like I just haven’t secured my diaper well, and it ends up being a waste of a diaper. Whereas an overflow, especially if I’ve been trying to position myself to soak as much of the diaper as I can while I wet, is a sign of success. My first experience with diaper play was not so very long ago, when I decided to wear one on a long car trip, approximately nine hours. I ended up overflowing the diaper less than 10 minutes away from the hotel, and I wet my pants. I had to go into the hotel lobby with very obvious wet spots on my jeans to check in. The sensation that other people were watching me, and could notice was incredibly erotic.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I don't enjoy leaks but I do enjoy getting as close as possible so I make sure it's used thouroughly.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater, PrincessOphelie and 1 other person
Leaks happen to the best of us.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty, doublepadded and 2 others
I never mind leaks , they happen when you push the limit as i do on every diaper.

Reactions: Sidewinder, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 3 others
chamberpot said:
I never mind leaks , they happen when you push the limit as i do on every diaper.
When at home I wear mine to the point of leaking. One reason I am lazy when it comes to changing and two why waste a good nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 3 others
Yeah, it's a "button-pusher" thing for me. That said, I don't try to make every diaper I wear leak, given the insane absorbency of a lot of ABDL diapers, I usually prefer to change before I know I can make it leak as a matter of hygiene. If I'm chugging a lot of water or alcohol, then I usually like pushing limits especially because my urine is diluted.

It's less about the thrill of getting caught (as I will only ever purposely leak at home), it's more of the physical sensation of a totally soaked diaper and knowing it can't hold any more.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, Seasonedcitizen, TigerDL and 2 others
I do tend to push nappies to their limits but generally find if I have a leak it will be while I am laying in bed (either going to bed, just woken up or simply laying back to watch a move/play a game).

While I wouldn't necessarily say that I enjoy it, as there is always that "oh sh*t, I've leaked" thought and then the need to change/clean sheets, I also wouldn't say I dislike when it happens, I have a plastic mattress protector and a pad on the bed under the sheet in case of leaks so the only concern is washing a sheet.

When I notice I've leaked and after the initial "dammit" moment it kinda helps with feeling little or helpless in that I've clearly not been paying enough attention to the state of my nappy in much the same way a child doesn't think "oh my nappy is really full I should ask for a change before peeing again" they just pee and leaks happen.

Then there is the fact that laying there in a damp spot reminds me of what I've done, helping with the overall 'oopsie' feelings.

And finally when all this began for me as a child and I couldn't get nappies a large part of my exploration of it included peeing the bed on purpose so although as an adult cleaning after a wet bed is inconvenient it does bring those nostalgic feelings.

Reactions: Chrissie, Edgewater and chamberpot
I fully admit to not understanding the why's, but as long as you are enjoying it, why not!!

I have read often regarding complaints regarding leaks and had guessed that to some level there was a want behind the scenes as what was stated, I could not duplicate unless, I chose not to follow normal precautions.

But at the end of the day, whether as a result of improper prep or just cause, a diaper will leak!!

Just cause? Why not down-scale quality the diaper to improve the develop of leaks??

Reactions: Sidewinder and JulestheFloof
Forced said:
As a recreational wearer I have come to enjoy nappy leaks in the comfort of my own home for three reasons. (I realize that this won’t be the case for wearers for health issues)

1)

2)
I always wear plastic pants for aesthetic and tactile reasons, and it feels good that they are doing the jobs they’re meant to.

3) And my favourite
I really enjoy when my GF spots the issue and castigates me for not telling her.
She’ll grab me by the hand and drag me to the bedroom telling me that she needs to change me and put me in a fresh nappy.

I like watching it leak out around the diaper. Love seeing the slow yellow trickle.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Sidewinder
MEDL7 said:
I like watching it leak out around the diaper. Love seeing the slow yellow trickle.
Same here.

Forced said:
3) And my favourite

I can definitely understand that one! 😍👍

I remember this one time, that I had a extremely soggy diaper on, to the point where every time I pissed, the diaper was crying. I was at a camping trip, and I remember I wanted to maximize my diaper as I was still exploring the textures of what my diaper gave me. To say that after my 5th wetting, the diaper began to cry a little.

The naughtier side of me wanted to see how much abuse the diaper could take before it fell apart and surprisingly, it lasted me the whole day. The diaper experienced some cuts and scrapes on the bottom as I was sitting on the ground, sometimes having it drag when I was shifting my body around. In total, the diaper caught 8 wettings and was worn from night to late in the evening of the following day.

Last edited:
I was just wearing a Tena overnight pull up, and it was almost overflowing. Put on a Tena super brief over top, and continued to wet. Both ended up soaked, and held a lot.

When wetting more then the diaper can absorb at one time, making it leak, is always nice, especially if there’s people around.

Forced said:

1)

2)

3) And my favourite

I enjoy diaper leaks, too.

I like to wet until my sweat pants are soaked, back and front. This works better with either a tape-on diaper or pullup, but no plastic pants.

oldpppants said:
I like to wet until my sweat pants are soaked, back and front. This works better with either a tape-on diaper or pullup, but no plastic pants.
Same here, but with jeans.

Forced said:

1)

2)

3) And my favourite

I probably fall under the disclaimer, but no, not really.
I only wear to bed because of bedwetting and leaking means that my protection didn't work properly and that I got bedding and clothes to wash. It is what it is, not the Ideal start of a perfect day, but it's nothing to cry about.

Back