Laying around in a wet diaper!

It still shocks me that some ABDLs apparently don't wet their diapers. To each their own, obviously, but...it's just the best feeling on earth. I'm in a wet diaper right now, and it's just bliss. And it's gonna get a lot wetter before I change into a fresh one.

(In fairness, it shocks me that everybody on earth doesn't wear diapers, but that's a whole other discussion.)

Reactions: Diprs2 and GoodnitesXL21
Not uncommon for this gal to run around the house padded .
Until she tell me that I should get change soon before I get a rash....

Reactions: fredy552
Tori94 said:
I'm currently in a wet diaper not ready too change just yet! Anyone else just lay or relax in a wet diaper just admiring every little second of it?!
Yes I love it when they get soaked as they are so soft and squishy just a fabulous feeling 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder and Diprs2
Tori94 said:
I'm currently in a wet diaper not ready too change just yet! Anyone else just lay or relax in a wet diaper just admiring every little second of it?!
Oh my yes! I spend most of my time in a wet diaper.

Reactions: incontinente
Lyric said:
I can change myself if need be. I did for a long time until I met my now wife 12 years ago. Once I told her I liked to wear diapers and use them, and she decided to continue to see me, we both found that her diapering me worked. It seems to pleasure the dominate side of her personality and the submissive side of mine. She didn't want to have more children(she already had a daughter) but loves to be a mom and after I told her how my mom diapered me for my bedwetting until I was 17, she thought it would be fun to do the same for me and of course that's what I've always wanted, to be with a girl who would diaper me and take care of me like my mom did. She nurses me too, but doesn't lactate any more so we dry nurse.
Really happy for you that you have this level of care and acceptance. I guess many of us on here would love to be like this but it’s not easy to find. I’m happy with my lot. My first wife left me and she could’nt accept that I needed to wear out of necessity. My new wife - who I first met 7 years ago in my early 50’s wasn’t bothered at all that I need to wear nappies. She doesn’t get involved in changing me although quite often she initiates intimacy by cuddling and fondling mr through my wet nappy. Sometimes she will do a little check of je putting her hand in through leg or waist and remind me I am wet. I’m happy that I can be with somebody so accepting and that is a much nicer place to be than where I was, but don’t think she wouid participate to the level your wife does. I dare say that if she had to if I was incapacitated she may help though.

Reactions: fredy552 and Lyric
Mathew said:
A dry diaper feels good but a wet diaper feels absolutely fantastic. I love laying around, spending my time in a soaked diaper and I don't usually change until it starts to leak. As soon as I put a dry diaper on I almost always pee it immediately, just love life in a wet diaper.
Totally with you on that! There's a unique kind of comfort and pleasure I've found in being in a wet diaper all day. Honestly, if it wasn't for the judgment from others, I'd let it leak and just carry on with my day, wet clothes and all. Living life on our terms, right?

• Love
Reactions: DiaperDude210, fredy552, briefman1 and 2 others
incontinente said:
Totally with you on that! There's a unique kind of comfort and pleasure I've found in being in a wet diaper all day. Honestly, if it wasn't for the judgment from others, I'd let it leak and just carry on with my day, wet clothes and all. Living life on our terms, right?
So would I.

Reactions: DiaperDude210, fredy552, StarryNight and 1 other person
Well don't do it intentionally... But I usually usually don't change until the morning when I wake up

GoodnitesXL21 said:
I've always liked being in a wet diaper. I'm never hurry to change after wetting as I find being in a wet diaper just SOO comfy and relaxing.🤗

When I first started wearing again at about 12, I mainly wore Goodnites. I could only wet like 2-3 times and then I would be worried though. If I wet more they might leak, or could leak a little bit if I sat down.

Nowadays though I LOVE it SOOO much more after finally wearing awesome adult sized diapers!🥰 I wear Megamax with a booster and just go whenever I need to and love having no worries about anything. Just how big they actually swell and still stay comfortable is something I never imagined possible back then either, and I LOVE it!🤩

That's one of the things that still amazes me that I can't get over. I just go and go all day and it just keeps taking it, not even threatening to leak! I never thought I'd be able to just wear 1 diaper in the daytime and not have to change until bed!😲

By the time I do change for bed my diaper is bulged massively, but still comfy and snug, and not frumpy and saggy. I'm always bummed that I have to change, but don't want to risk diaper rash or smell.
Having to change bums me out, too.

But common sense wins out above all else in the end.

When my wife and son are out and I’m home alone, I like to diaper up and either lay around or go about my usual activities, wetting it when I need to go until it is soggy and drooping. Sometimes I’m in just a diaper and tee shirt, other times with shorts or pants over it. My little is age 4-10, at the younger end of the range when diapered. Littles don’t ask for a change, but just continue with what they’re doing until an adult checks their diaper. My wife knows when they are away it is often my diaper time, and she always texts an ETA when they are on the way home. That’s my “diaper check” and time to change before they get there. If my diaper leaks before I change, I like to continue what I was doing in wet pants because littles don’t usually notice leaks and aren’t too bothered if their pants are a little damp.

Reactions: fredy552, wetaccident, Sidewinder and 1 other person
I hate taking off my nighttime diaper because I just enjoy the bulk between my thighs, the warmth of a freshly used diaper and the weight of a swollen diaper. My wife hates it that I occasionally will not take it off till after breakfast and coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: flybaby, mark64 and incontinente
Yes, definately love a wet print cloth diaper and plastic pants

I love the feeling of lying in bed in a soaked nappy. Always hate having to get up and changed in to a clean dry one. It's not dry for long though.

Reactions: fredy552, Wetshisbed and mark64
I like the feeling of being in a wet and messy diaper, I can sometimes went back to bed with a messy and and be there for another hour or so

Absolutely love the feeling of thick, often warm padding covering my bum. I can't just stand up, I need to enjoy it first.

Spending time in a wet diaper is the best feeling for me. I love to just go whenever I need to and let my diaper get soggy. I enjoy the warm feeling as it bulges and droops lower the more I go, usually I end up leaking because I want my diaper as wet as possible.

Reactions: wetaccident, Lyric, Wetshisbed and 2 others
DiaperDude210 said:
Spending time in a wet diaper is the best feeling for me. I love to just go whenever I need to and let my diaper get soggy. I enjoy the warm feeling as it bulges and droops lower the more I go, usually I end up leaking because I want my diaper as wet as possible.
The feeling is mutual. 🙂

Dampdriver said:
I love the feeling of lying in bed in a soaked nappy. Always hate having to get up and changed in to a clean dry one. It's not dry for long though.
I love a wet lay in.

Reactions: chamberpot and Sidewinder
Reactions: fredy552 and Wetshisbed
Pantyman said:
I hate taking off my nighttime diaper because I just enjoy the bulk between my thighs, the warmth of a freshly used diaper and the weight of a swollen diaper. My wife hates it that I occasionally will not take it off till after breakfast and coffee.
It's the only thing that annoys my wife if I sit around all morning in my wet night time nappy.

Back