Last night in diapers post hand surgery

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tomorrow I'm having hand/thumb surgery so until it heals I won't be able to fasten and tighten the tapes/velcro. Fortunatly I only have occasional urge incontinance and for the most part should be near to my own br. I will miss wearing and using them especially the cloth ones as I enjoy really soaking them and also not having to get up during the night. It will be a long 6 weeks!

Pretape some diapers some diapers until you can use your hand

It's a good thought and I will try it. Any idea as to how I might be able to make the tighter as I'm not a fan of leakage?

sorry i think this might be too late since you said the surgery is today, but if you tape them up on you and then slide them off you might get a good fit

Tena has some great pull on diapers. Very absorbent. Good luck with the surgery

Surgery went well having increase pain today but might have over did it while cooking today. Liftino a heavy pot and trying to strain the juices out using my hand without thought. I’m going to try taping up a diaper with a booster pad or two to get through the night. I was up 4 times last night so didn’t sleep to well. I am waiting for a plastic sleeve that I need so I can take a shower to rinse off after changing. Wish me luck. Thank you everyone with your suggestion.

I know the feeling of not being able to use a hand I sliced my hand open in
2018 and had 10 staples put in. It was hard to cook or cut food using one hand and just my fingers one the other hand. It was even harder to put my night time diapers on. I just used my pullups that I wear during the day and a bed mat.

Back