lap shoulder onesies

Throwawaw11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
does anyone know where i can buy a white or black lap shoulder snap bottom onesie. preferred plastic snaps but metal are fine.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Like this one from Comfycare?
I had never heard of the term "lap shoulder" but as soon as I google'd it, I recognized it!

Etsy seems to have tons of options as well. Make sure to let us know if you choose one. I have never owned a onesie and am curious about them.

Reactions: WillFord384 and Throwawaw11
iluvdps2 said:
Like this one from Comfycare?
I had never heard of the term "lap shoulder" but as soon as I google'd it, I recognized it!

Etsy seems to have tons of options as well. Make sure to let us know if you choose one. I have never owned a onesie and am curious about them.
yes like that but the bottom part needs to be shorter like a bottom snap like a baby one or little for big one but with lap shoulders.

Reactions: TheBabyL
These are kids sized up to 188 means 20T. Manufactured by Sanetta a famous german company for kids underwear.

Reactions: Throwawaw11
Throwawaw11 said:
does anyone know where i can buy a white or black lap shoulder snap bottom onesie. preferred plastic snaps but metal are fine.
Try Big tots I love there stuff. Just do a search in your browser for them. Great company to work with. They use to be ware2work.

Last edited:
Back