Land's End new sleeper (footed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey these sound great! I would like to get one but it seems I'm in between sizes and can't decide.. I am about 65.5 inches, 29 inch waist, and 125 pounds. Would you guys recommend I get the size 16 or 18?

I'm 67.5" and the XL20 is ever so slightly snug in the crotch, though it's meant for 68-69". On that basis, I'd go for the XL18 in your case. The extra inch or so won't be enough to make it baggy. Better slightly too large than slightly too small. Think of it as room for growth.... :p

Great! Thanks so much Akastus :)

Jumpin Jammerz has TONES of them that will fit everyone! That's where I got mine..

So it seems like LE has sold out the size XL 20 sleeper already... Hope they have more later on :)

Zebben said:
So it seems like LE has sold out the size XL 20 sleeper already... Hope they have more later on :)

If there's a clear demand, I can't see why they wouldn't want to fulfill it.

Lands end is a great company that really listens to its customers. If you have comments on how things should fit (like the collar being too high on the pjs) please let them know. Let them know which fabric you prefer also. There was a news story last year about how Parents asked for girl's NASA shirts and lands end complied quickly.

I have already tried to ask them about more sleepers in size 20. But the customer service on the text chat don't seem to have any information about future sleepers in size 20 atm. I used the text chat and I would recommend other people to make the same request that I did, maybe we will have more sleepers in different patterns available soon, if enough customers demand it :) So please feel free to text chat with them or send them an email about their sleepers, they are really friendly ;)

Littlegirlplaid said:
Lands end is a great company that really listens to its customers. If you have comments on how things should fit (like the collar being too high on the pjs) please let them know. Let them know which fabric you prefer also. There was a news story last year about how Parents asked for girl's NASA shirts and lands end complied quickly.

A couple of years ago I asked them to make them up to kids size 20 and the next year they did have them up to size 20. So I dunno if that was just because of me or more people requesting the same size that it happened? Still I love the quality and feel of their sleepers, they are HQ! :D

I have had my first footed sleeper from PajamaCity.com for almost three years now and I may have to sell it on the Internet someday because it seems to barely fit me and will have to buy a larger size. As for Land's End, um, the jammies have a cute and neat design, but that definitely won't fit me.

Doesn't look like they will be getting anymore in size 20 in the near future. Luckily I managed to buy two pairs and would prob. fit in size 18 also :) Last year they did have two patterns but this year it seems like that there'll be only one, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back