patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Korea seems to have done a marketing gimmick a few years ago where they made diapers in size 8 that were intended to be worn by parents to see how comfortable and soft they are. Seems to be limited to influencers and not available for sale unfortunately, but it is still kind of cool that it exists. I really wish there was a way to buy these size 8 diapers.

This is the hashtag for Instagram which roughly translates to "real parent diaper experience" - #리얼엄빠기저귀체험

Here is a link to some Korean blogs about it -
https://m.blog.naver.com/BlogTagView.naver?blogId=yunrock&pushNavigation=true&tagName=리얼엄빠기저귀체험

1659475240398.png1659474398864.png

1659474486197.png1659474838241.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LinkDL, TigerDL, Rezzu and 12 others
How is the sizing? Do they really fits or they are just waiting to rip apart at the slightest movement?

That’s cool. I don’t know if you have ever ordered clothes from Korea, but their large is like our small, lol.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
If you follow the link and scroll down, there is an adult wearing one over sweats.

Attachments

• 2617CE27-7A62-4B0D-B9DC-8F594FB05645.jpeg
    2617CE27-7A62-4B0D-B9DC-8F594FB05645.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 371
  • Wow
Reactions: panda123 and espectro
I wish an ABDL company would make a thin version like this. Everything is all about holding gallons and being the thickest…. Unfortunately drug store versions are thin but horribly cheaply made.

Reactions: paddedn7
patrick1776 said:
Korea seems to have done a marketing gimmick a few years ago where they made diapers in size 8 that were intended to be worn by parents to see how comfortable and soft they are. Seems to be limited to influencers and not available for sale unfortunately, but it is still kind of cool that it exists. I really wish there was a way to buy these size 8 diapers.

This is the hashtag for Instagram which roughly translates to "real parent diaper experience" - #리얼엄빠기저귀체험

Here is a link to some Korean blogs about it -
https://m.blog.naver.com/BlogTagView.naver?blogId=yunrock&pushNavigation=true&tagName=리얼엄빠기저귀체험

View attachment 83688View attachment 83681

View attachment 83683View attachment 83685
OMG, count me in. I’d wear that shite to work instead of boring old Depend Real Fit. F those. They work, but they fugly.

I wonder if they took the dimensions of their size L Goodnites and just added new prints and bigger sides.

If you translate the website the two people that got to try the diapers actually used them. Looks like these diapers fit adults quite well, as stated above they where made for adults to see what the product is like for their child. Kinda of a funny marketing strategy that I don't see working in the west. I'd like to see huggies give it a shot though!

Wish that size made it's way over here, they look like they actually fit quite well...

Reactions: TigerDL and Kittyinpink
Korean DL here.

1) Those events were around for two or three years if I recall correctly, roughly around 2017 to 2019-ish. Those were obviously not for sale, it was available for those who applied by Instagram or other types of SNS. So practically anyone, not just influencers, could have really applied for those. For the 2019 batch Huggies distributed set of 8 diapers to 1000 parents.

2) I know two or three DLs here who were able to get hands on Size 8, they told me that they somehow bought those from the local used market website around 2020. Unfortunately they also know that it's a rare find in their collection and they would be very reluctant to sell Size 8s.

3) They also told me that the dimensions are almost the same as Goodnites L - which isn't precisely 'adult' but is more than enough for average Korean to pull those up. However the materials and sides used for Size 8 seems to be exactly the same as actual baby diapers, so I can verify that it's not just a differently-patterened Goodnites.

Reactions: LinkDL, TigerDL, espectro and 4 others
alvs said:
Korean DL here.

1) Those events were around for two or three years if I recall correctly, roughly around 2017 to 2019-ish. Those were obviously not for sale, it was available for those who applied by Instagram or other types of SNS. So practically anyone, not just influencers, could have really applied for those. For the 2019 batch Huggies distributed set of 8 diapers to 1000 parents.

2) I know two or three DLs here who were able to get hands on Size 8, they told me that they somehow bought those from the local used market website around 2020. Unfortunately they also know that it's a rare find in their collection and they would be very reluctant to sell Size 8s.

3) They also told me that the dimensions are almost the same as Goodnites L - which isn't precisely 'adult' but is more than enough for average Korean to pull those up. However the materials and sides used for Size 8 seems to be exactly the same as actual baby diapers, so I can verify that it's not just a differently-patterened Goodnites.
So they were made the same, except bigger, for parents to experience what their children did. BRILLiant!

JohnnyDL67 said:
So they were made the same, except bigger, for parents to experience what their children did. BRILLiant!
Thats not rlly what hes saying lol. Pretty much goodnites XL can fit a petite adult (for example- a woman who wears XS-L in pants.)

Reactions: JohnnyDL67
RetroGirl15 said:
Thats not rlly what hes saying lol. Pretty much goodnites XL can fit a petite adult (for example- a woman who wears XS-L in pants.)
Oh..I thought I read earlier on.. in the thread.. about how the manufacturer of a baby diaper, made Identical samples, but big enough for parents to try them on. On behalf of their children! I thought..."Wow!"...What an amazing display of dedication, on the manufacturers part!" Guess it was more about another post..Thanks for your patience.

RetroGirl15 said:
Ive also heard other women share how they fit right into Pampers 6, and 7s. That must be a wonderful feeling! Having the option of wearing a baby diaper! Without altering it one bit!

JohnnyDL67 said:
Ive also heard other women share how they fit right into Pampers 6, and 7s. That must be a wonderful feeling! Having the option of wearing a baby diaper! Without altering it one bit!
Yea i guess so.

JohnnyDL67 said:
Actually its easier for skinny guys like me to fit in those than girls because of narrower hips.

Also Im using pampers size 8 very stretch tabs and hot gluing to lower size diapers to make them even easier to wear.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Wow very cool I wish we could get these.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
JohnnyDL67 said:
Oh..I thought I read earlier on.. in the thread.. about how the manufacturer of a baby diaper, made Identical samples, but big enough for parents to try them on. On behalf of their children! I thought..."Wow!"...What an amazing display of dedication, on the manufacturers part!" Guess it was more about another post..Thanks for your patience.
Well I think you understood me precisely...?

To elaborate a bit, there were several lineup under the Korean huggies back then - Magic (the default huggies, with gender specific design; either blue or pink colored), MaxDry (overnights; purple colored), Nature-made (expensive, with bio-friendly materials; green colored), and Summer (thinner, with breathable sides; light blue or pink). Every participant received 8 diapers - two for each four types mentioned above - to enable parents to really try and 'see the difference' between different products, on behalf of their children. That's how they precisely marketed their products, so you got me right.

You won't understand Korean, but well, here's the ad.

The product wasn't properly 'adult-sized' - I've never seen it in person but fellow DLs told me the dimensions are identical to Goodnites L. I guess most average-sized Koreans can pull them up easily and wear it comfortably, although absorbency-wise it won't function as well as adult ones. I'm aware that for the Korean market Goodnites and baby pull-ups were slightly different (the side materials are slightly rougher for Goodnites), but those ones clearly seem to be using identical materials as baby pull-ups.

Reactions: WillFord384 and PlastiBrain

Attachments

• 322269394_489741890001818_4156186864154264041_n.jpg
    322269394_489741890001818_4156186864154264041_n.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 21
The gist of the video is the parents tried it and liked it. Though they don't directly talk about using. The guy says something like: he was worried about the baby peeing and pooping in the diaper but after he tried it himself he's no longer worried!

Maybe I'm missing some nuance here but hummm ... 🤔😆

bnet said:
I wish an ABDL company would make a thin version like this. Everything is all about holding gallons and being the thickest…. Unfortunately drug store versions are thin but horribly cheaply made.
I don't really care for that idea because the result would end up being something like Depends Real Fits.

Back