KODA cubs Diapers from Tykables

MrCrinklez

Cookin up something good in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got my first 1/2 Case of Koda cups diapers comming next week, can't wait to try them

Koda Cubs diapers

Reactions: littledreamers333, PikaPokeFan and Chosen
Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to giving them a try too.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Chosen
46B5A232-61D4-4E96-A4B8-FCDF9A57F618.jpeg

Reactions: Whitechocolate and WillFord384
So far so good! Typical tykables thickness, absorbent, good thickness, outer plastic extremely soft, and the leak guards and outer part of plastic are blue. Also, the blue dots fade when wet! Very nice touch!

Reactions: theancientmariner and WillFord384
That artwork is horrendous

Reactions: Deleted member 42221, dl015, DloverUK and 1 other person
If only one of these abdl companies could get a license to print some sort of Disney character on the diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and PlastiBrain
I wish they'd stop printing all these disney rejects & give us a Medical Diaper that actually feels like a diaper & not a collectors item!!

Reactions: littledreamers333 and LeifErikson
pampers4U said:
Agreed. I don't get it. Tykables have always put a lot of effort into their designs but this just looks low-effort. Especially next to ABU Little Kings.

pampers4U said:
DloverUK said:
Agreed. I don't get it. Tykables have always put a lot of effort into their designs but this just looks low-effort. Especially next to ABU Little Kings.
I like the Puppers designs, but in most cases I feel like Tykables' artwork misses the mark. And that's not to say I think it's bad. Rather, it just doesn't say "baby" to me as much as ABU's artwork does. There's a subtlety that's missed.

Although ABU's also committed some crimes against diaper aesthetics. The Space diaper is still, in my opinion, one of the ugliest diapers out there. And then there was that awful Sissy diaper they put out years ago. It was like somebody had searched for "girl" in a clipart library, taken a screenshot of the search results, and sent it to China to be splattered onto a diaper shell. Then again, IIRC that was pre-Casey ABU.

Reactions: dl015, SteadyDinosaurPanda and WillFord384
Little Kings aren’t available in the states, yet, with no eta for various suspected reasons. I thought the design of these were ok. I like bluey. I honestly wonder how long this one will last. I’ll try to post a pic of the inside later. Very comfortable. Fit is nice. Plastic has a nice feel to it, and the gots fade. Thought that was a nice touch. Not everyone likes extremely babyish diapers. I’m excited though, to see where the market goes with that new little king printing method. I remember when we had limited choices. Now, the choices are wide. If I’m not a fan of one, I can buy another or wait till a new release, which is always exciting.

Reactions: tails1234
C5D5D824-D705-43E5-A9E0-D3D85E7E63B1.jpeg

Reactions: Iron and WillFord384
0C90E8DF-C8A3-49FD-A52B-38A2439FD8E3.jpeg

Cottontail said:
I like the Puppers designs, but in most cases I feel like Tykables' artwork misses the mark. And that's not to say I think it's bad. Rather, it just doesn't say "baby" to me as much as ABU's artwork does. There's a subtlety that's missed.

Although ABU's also committed some crimes against diaper aesthetics. The Space diaper is still, in my opinion, one of the ugliest diapers out there. And then there was that awful Sissy diaper they put out years ago. It was like somebody had searched for "girl" in a clipart library, taken a screenshot of the search results, and sent it to China to be splattered onto a diaper shell. Then again, IIRC that was pre-Casey ABU.

Here's the Space and three other bad clip art designs in my opinion:

ABUniverse ABU Space

fetch.php

fetch.php

Dotty Diaper Super Boompa

fetch.php

fetch.php

MyDiaper Blue

fetch.php

fetch.php

Bambino Catstronaut All Over Print Diaper

fetch.php

fetch.php

All of these hurt my eyes. It's like they're conspiring to make me hate the color blue, which is my favorite.

I like it when they stick with only a few colors and mute everything:

Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash

fetch.php

ABUniverse Bunny Hopps 4-Tape

fetch.php

ABUniverse DinoRawrz

fetch.php

ABUniverse Kiddo

fetch.php

Changing Times Diaper Company Bear Hugz

fetch.php

Fabine Mega Booster Teddy Blue/Pink

fetch.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, MetalDan86 and odd1inSyde
I liked the blue dots, but they don’t fit as well as a diaper should.
a diaper should fit snuggly, it should stay that way and not loosen up.
if they could fix the fit, add some thickness and get them to wick properly, then they would have a diaper.
also throw away the animal print and just keep the dots.

@WillFord384 is there a way to post the pic's you like posting without clogging up the threads? I dont mean to be rude but the past few threads have turned into slide shows that take up scroll when your trying to see a new message.

Reactions: sissybaby34
pampers4U said:
@WillFord384 is there a way to post the pic's you like posting without clogging up the threads? I dont mean to be rude but the past few threads have turned into slide shows that take up scroll when your trying to see a new message.

Sure, I'll tone it down.

Reactions: sissybaby34
quarktheory said:
I liked the blue dots, but they don’t fit as well as a diaper should.
a diaper should fit snuggly, it should stay that way and not loosen up.
if they could fix the fit, add some thickness and get them to wick properly, then they would have a diaper.
also throw away the animal print and just keep the dots.
I didn’t feel like these fit any different than other Tykables products. I love the way Tykables fit me and they wick great.

Tykables always have a great fit, but I agree, the designs always feel slightly off.

Got mine today. Mine did not have the blue leak guards though.

Got mine these fit differently than other diapers they fit me very well and snug, the plastic is soft, mine had the blue leak guards. And I love the wetness indicators (Blue Dots) as Roger rabbit says I'll save you baby

Last edited:
Back