FootieCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hi all,

Tight on money right now so I can't buy any new diapers, so I was thinking, I have footie pajamas and onesies. What kinds of underwear would be kiddish? I have plenty of white briefs, although I normally wear boxer briefs b/c/ I walk a lot to get around my city. I don't remember what I wore back then.

What would be some good pre-k/kindergartener things to do for regressing? Is Thomas the Tank Engine too young for them? Of course, I occasionally get to play big kid video games with blood and bad words, lol.

Thanks.

On the cheap, colouring, arts and crafts kits if you have the space to do them, playdoh, etc.

Looking at things a bit more expensive Lego, wooden train sets, stuff like that.

For TV shows I’m always gonna recommend Bluey, it’s so good.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, MaybeBroken, Diaperedforsuresince17 and 2 others
Briefs for undies, ideally with cartoon characters on them (and probably with the cotton waistband using the same fabric as on the briefs rather than the boxer brief waistband). At home t shirt and undies and possibly some cute socks, no trousers. If you are going out: an unbranded tracksuit and Velcro trainers…. If you don’t manage the tracksuit definitely jogging bottoms, probably the loose thick style in navy or black.

Thomas, paw patrol or peppa pig (or similar shows) are made for preschoolers. Definitely more nick jr rather than Nickelodeon!

Or there’s always toys, they are cheap once you have them. Duplo is always a good option…

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander
Big Tot etsy store has a great selection of cute underwear and training pants.

Goodnites for heaven's sake! Don't tell me that you're too big for them. Babies have been crying on here for too long without even trying the XL's.

Reactions: giaci9
I got some rears padded undies just for when I can’t justify the diapers. They fit well and are cozy, good buy,

Back