Just wanting to say...

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I absolutely love ADISC! And all of you so much!! Please enjoy your diapers , your pacifiers, and everything else! Comment here if you happy babies!! Show your love!

• Love
Reactions: Belarin, Deleted member 57387, lilbabyjooce and 3 others
Happy Thursday Kitty. Not a baby here, but definitely happy .... and the ADISCers sure are a nice crowd :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Deleted member 57387 and GatoChihuahua
You're so sweet Kittyinpink! Thanks for the happy thoughts ! Sending love and joy right back at you and the whole ADISC community!

Everyone be happy being yourselves 😁

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Deleted member 57387 and WetKat
Not a baby but a very happy wetter.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Deleted member 57387
Very happy, if closet, wearer and wetter. Thanks so much for everyone here for helping me discover my DL side and dream of my sissy desires. 💜

Reactions: Kittyinpink, chamberpot and Deleted member 57387
I’m a happy DL. Just love to be able to communicate freely here on ADISC. Except for politics which many people go on the defensive. I mean it’s ok to disagree but don’t attack or report it to the moderators. Which is why I’m glad Musk bought Twitter.

Last edited:
I dumped reddit for good ole ADISC.

Reddit turned too toxic for my tastes. I got annoyed that some guy used some star power reward crap so I couldn't reply to his extremely discriminatory post. I have no patience for bullshit like that.

Here we can have a discussion. I'm opinionated, and we probably won't always agree on everything, but we can always agree on disagreeing at least.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and RachelOlivia
Back