• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just signed up

Warmtight47

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just created a account. I'm very open-minded and in a new things. Really enjoy the water sports live in Michigan would like to find others close to me or if you just want to chat let me know

Reactions: MEDL7, KBoy, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Welcome

Reactions: Warmtight47, KBoy, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
There is a fair number of members that are from the Great Lakes State!
FYI: You need to obtain a number of messages (Threads & Posts) for you to chat in the Forum, plus it is required that you have a Avatar. Yes, lots of effort, but it will be worth It!

Reactions: Warmtight47, KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome warmtight to the Adisc community forum.🙂

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Warmtight47 said:
I just created a account. I'm very open-minded and in a new things. Really enjoy the water sports live in Michigan would like to find others close to me or if you just want to chat let me know
Welcome to the community! It’s always nice to get someone new and we’re glad to have you! Just remember to not post personal ads outside of a specific forum (this forum is unlocked when you become an Established Contributor. (I’m not a mod, but figure I’d throw that advice your way)

Reactions: Warmtight47 and Edgewater
Warmtight47 said:
I just created an account. I'm very open-minded and in a new things. Really enjoy the water sports live in Michigan would like to find others close to me or if you just want to chat let me know
Hello welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and Warmtight47
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater and Warmtight47
Welcome

Back