Just rambling...

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Just as I usually do, I went out, leaned back against my cars, looked around at the beautiful Boise sky...and thought...

I'm desperately (but not too desperately) plotting, planning and waiting to go to Kentucky to be with my family. I'm not falling for just any proposition for housing, as I've nearly been conned a time or two in the last 3 months. But the yearning is strong to go. I'm missing out on my family...and also missing out on the time to further develop who I want to be.

Being Bobbi Sue Ellen has been an amazing journey, a wonderful journey, despite my family's facade reactions, their half-buried concerns & platitudes...and their hidden worries & objections. But this is me. It's been the heart of me for years now, ever since I got back into diapers 40 years ago. That was only the beginning...the spark of the evolution. The early journey which posed the hard questions, fought with my conscience, tried to defy my efforts to fit in with the rest, frequently drove me mad. But it is my journey, my life; I've gotta be comfortable in this skin of mine, let alone in my diaper, because I feel the pressure to be what is only seen, especially from those who make up my family, save a precious few. It's hard...but even harder is asserting the real me to suffer the slings & arrows of those who claim to love me. They can barely accept me, with or without the diapers, dresses and the like...how can they truly love me? That has to start with acceptance...and it isn't there.

Long ago, my father once declared that he didn't care if I dressed up as Boy George; he'd love me all the same. But the contradictions were there: the leering side-looks, the head-shaking, the admonitions to "man up"...in my senior year of high school, it was a cold, snowy February. Dad was helping me get an engine out of a totaled Volkswagen, its back end was jacked up and he was under it, loosening the last two bolts holding the engine in when suddenly started to slip on its jackstands. I saw it right away, rushed to the slightly-downhill-side rear fender, put my back to it, hooked my hands around the fender lip and pulled up hard...and saw my heels were slipping on the snow. Dad caught onto the event, still wrenched.

"Dad, get out! My heels are slipping, my hands are slipping, I can't hold much longer!"

"I got the last bolt! Hold it up!"

"Dad! Please, get out! I'm slipping!!!

He said it. He actually said it: "You pussy!"

I tensed up, my strength surged. I dug my heels in, to my surprise. I held up. "What the f*** did you call me?!?!"

"You wanna take me on? Fine! Just let me get this bolt out and we'll do that!" He barked that out just as the last bolt came out and the engine dropped onto the ground. He slid out, I suddenly slipped and down came the car. I was swirling in terror, in shock. We both got up, glared intensely at each other, angrily, steam pulsing out of our mouths in the frigid air. After a few very tense seconds, I angrily grimaced, turned and stormed off. I slid the engine out later.

We never talked about it again and after 36 years, he's never brought it up or apologized. I knew from that moment on, I was alone. Truly alone. His words were a lie. The strain continues to this day.

This was a time when I had almost no friends; I was an outcast. I was raging in autism (undiagnosed) but nobody cared about that back then, let alone knew. I was just dismissed as a "retard". A lot of us were. Only now are we pulling ahead enough to notice this.

But enough, I'm rambling. The point is "Who am I?" and so far, I imagine you're eagerly waiting for the point, musing to yourselves "This is like waiting for a sneeze!" 🤭

What this is leading up to is that I am all alone in this journey, present company excluded. My life is getting closer to its declining and final years. I'm not who I was; it's been changing in many different ways since I struck out on my own. And things happen along the way, especially in regard to identity: I overheard my father tell someone "If my son changes his name, I'm gonna disown him". That further drove the already injurious nail. Being a namesake is not easy.

I don't hate him...I love him but I don't like him. Does that make any sense?

I decided that when Dad passes on--and I do not pray for the haste of that day--I'm changing my name. Legally. From that moment on, I will be "Bobbi Sue Ellen Colleen Wetmore". That oughtta raise an eyebrow or two at the court hearing...but that is what I want. I may be male but I'm definitely not masculine. It's neutral/agender in normal life, diapered toddler girl at home. I will wait until Dad passes because if there's one thing I believe in, it's "Don't send 'em away unhappy". Sure, it's an illusion but it's his. Nobody can change that and he's content to live with it. So be it.

As Bobbi Sue Ellen Colleen Wetmore, I will continue to embrace life: take on adventure, get the work done, regard everyone kindly, love my family & friends...live in peace and, hopefully, harmony. Until there's no life left to live and it's my turn to go gentle into that good afterlife. God & Nature made me male; I spent years living as a boy, trying to live as a "man". For now, I'm happy publicly living with neither masculinity nor femininity.

But until that day, I wanna live my home life as a happy, playful, diapered, wet little girl with adorable dresses, sweet stud earrings, darling shoes, lovable knee-highs and the occasional cute, frilly-legged diaper cover (sometimes, diapers exposed juuuust below the skirt are cuter!). And toys, teddies, blankie, crib, high-chair, with fun stuff to watch, fun people to hang out with here on ADISC and others who know me & are okay with all this. Someday, I will be that girl...a forever sweet baby girl in Pampers. Who will love more than she is loved.

In Peace. 👧 💗

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, pdiapered, Littlebabymikey and 14 others
I ferl scattered today...in every sense of the word.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, littledub1955, SissyPwincessAndrea and 2 others
As someone who was totally disowned by family, sending warm fuzzy hugs your way if wanted.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, KBoy, babybenji and 1 other person
BobbisueEllen, you’re amazing m, we are who we are. Keep adventureing. You are a sweet girl in pampers. There is a lot of life and new adventures for BobbisueEllen. You have a lot to give to this community. Kindness, wit, love. Empathy. Big teddy hugs and keep calm and diaper on. 🧸🌈🦄🧜‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧷🌈🧸🧚‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧚‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, littledub1955, BBBen and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I ferl scattered today...in every sense of the word.
Been there just relax and breath.things will get clearer

Reactions: KittyninjaW, littledub1955, KBoy and 2 others
BobbisueEllen we are here for you. As you have been here for all of this community. 🧸🌈🧜‍♀️🦄🧚‍♂️

Reactions: BBBen, littledub1955, KBoy and 2 others
You sound about like me. I love my father but sometimes don't like him; and after my parents are gone (just to avoid the sermon) I will probably change my middle name to Paige. If you need to rant, I'm here. :geek:

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, babybenji and 1 other person
You do you! :)

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
The human heart hey, It's a capricious and mercurial beast! 😔 "The heart want's what the heart wants".

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
BobbiSueEllen said:
Just as I usually do, I went out, leaned back against my cars, looked around at the beautiful Boise sky...and thought...

I'm desperately (but not too desperately) plotting, planning and waiting to go to Kentucky to be with my family. I'm not falling for just any proposition for housing, as I've nearly been conned a time or two in the last 3 months. But the yearning is strong to go. I'm missing out on my family...and also missing out on the time to further develop who I want to be.

Being Bobbi Sue Ellen has been an amazing journey, a wonderful journey, despite my family's facade reactions, their half-buried concerns & platitudes...and their hidden worries & objections. But this is me. It's been the heart of me for years now, ever since I got back into diapers 40 years ago. That was only the beginning...the spark of the evolution. The early journey which posed the hard questions, fought with my conscience, tried to defy my efforts to fit in with the rest, frequently drove me mad. But it is my journey, my life; I've gotta be comfortable in this skin of mine, let alone in my diaper, because I feel the pressure to be what is only seen, especially from those who make up my family, save a precious few. It's hard...but even harder is asserting the real me to suffer the slings & arrows of those who claim to love me. They can barely accept me, with or without the diapers, dresses and the like...how can they truly love me? That has to start with acceptance...and it isn't there.

Long ago, my father once declared that he didn't care if I dressed up as Boy George; he'd love me all the same. But the contradictions were there: the leering side-looks, the head-shaking, the admonitions to "man up"...in my senior year of high school, it was a cold, snowy February. Dad was helping me get an engine out of a totaled Volkswagen, its back end was jacked up and he was under it, loosening the last two bolts holding the engine in when suddenly started to slip on its jackstands. I saw it right away, rushed to the slightly-downhill-side rear fender, put my back to it, hooked my hands around the fender lip and pulled up hard...and saw my heels were slipping on the snow. Dad caught onto the event, still wrenched.

"Dad, get out! My heels are slipping, my hands are slipping, I can't hold much longer!"

I tensed up, my strength surged. I dug my heels in, to my surprise. I held up. "What the f*** did you call me?!?!"

"You wanna take me on? Fine! Just let me get this bolt out and we'll do that!" He barked that out just as the last bolt came out and the engine dropped onto the ground. He slid out, I suddenly slipped and down came the car. I was swirling in terror, in shock. We both got up, glared intensely at each other, angrily, steam pulsing out of our mouths in the frigid air. After a few very tense seconds, I angrily grimaced, turned and stormed off. I slid the engine out later.

We never talked about it again and after 36 years, he's never brought it up or apologized. I knew from that moment on, I was alone. Truly alone. His words were a lie. The strain continues to this day.

This was a time when I had almost no friends; I was an outcast. I was raging in autism (undiagnosed) but nobody cared about that back then, let alone knew. I was just dismissed as a "retard". A lot of us were. Only now are we pulling ahead enough to notice this.

But enough, I'm rambling. The point is "Who am I?" and so far, I imagine you're eagerly waiting for the point, musing to yourselves "This is like waiting for a sneeze!" 🤭

What this is leading up to is that I am all alone in this journey, present company excluded. My life is getting closer to its declining and final years. I'm not who I was; it's been changing in many different ways since I struck out on my own. And things happen along the way, especially in regard to identity: I overheard my father tell someone "If my son changes his name, I'm gonna disown him". That further drove the already injurious nail. Being a namesake is not easy.

I decided that when Dad passes on--and I do not pray for the haste of that day--I'm changing my name. Legally. From that moment on, I will be "Bobbi Sue Ellen Colleen Wetmore". That oughtta raise an eyebrow or two at the court hearing...but that is what I want. I may be male but I'm definitely not masculine. It's neutral/agender in normal life, diapered toddler girl at home. I will wait until Dad passes because if there's one thing I believe in, it's "Don't send 'em away unhappy". Sure, it's an illusion but it's his. Nobody can change that and he's content to live with it. So be it.

As Bobbi Sue Ellen Colleen Wetmore, I will continue to embrace life: take on adventure, get the work done, regard everyone kindly, love my family & friends...live in peace and, hopefully, harmony. Until there's no life left to live and it's my turn to go gentle into that good afterlife. God & Nature made me male; I spent years living as a boy, trying to live as a "man". For now, I'm happy publicly living with neither masculinity nor femininity.

But until that day, I wanna live my home life as a happy, playful, diapered, wet little girl with adorable dresses, sweet stud earrings, darling shoes, lovable knee-highs and the occasional cute, frilly-legged diaper cover (sometimes, diapers exposed juuuust below the skirt are cuter!). And toys, teddies, blankie, crib, high-chair, with fun stuff to watch, fun people to hang out with here on ADISC and others who know me & are okay with all this. Someday, I will be that girl...a forever sweet baby girl in Pampers. Who will love more than she is loved.

In Peace. 👧 💗
I love reading your posts but that's deep, there's a lot to think about here.

I hope you're not dying or anything, saying that your life is getting closer to it's declining end but one of my first thoughts was what if your dad outlives you? Would that mean that you die unhappy to please the person that made you unhappy in the first place?

Chances are that I've more than likely lived more years than I've got left. I genuinely hope that's what you mean. Age is cruel!

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Bearing in mind anything can happen and that life's short, especially given my current familial situation...I'm living as I want to, right now. I got away, got to safety, made my crib, set my room up for baby life, stocked up on diapers...here I am. So whether I die of a heart attack or if the life-expectancy of an autie is indeed 58...I guess I'll die happy. With my booties--and diaper & dress--on. I'd prefer it that way versus falling eight miles to my death because a pilot got stupid long enough to be catastrophic.

Just my .00000064 Bitcoin. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, littledub1955, SissyPwincessAndrea and 5 others
I'm 65+ going on 85. My 90-something father says that "your disability has robbed you of your golden years", and by that he means the west-coast "snowbird" lifestyle in an RV. I'm bedridden, wheelchair-bound, and my spine is so messed up that I have to use the On-Screen Keyboard with my mouse in my left hand to communicate. But I can poke the right buttons and buy things from Japan. One of these days my cardiac arteries will clog up again and I'll have a second silent heart attack. So I might as well spend my time and money collecting cute stuff. :geek:

Reactions: BBBen, babybenji, KBoy and 2 others
Doctors said the same thing to me I am at least 15 years older. Due to the bone degeneration and other things. Oh well but I do love your attitude

Reactions: BBBen, babybenji, KBoy and 2 others
End of another day. Tomorrow's the last decent day to get something done so tomorrow, I'm tweaking the alignment for the right-rear wheel on the Metro. Here da scoop...

Back in 2019, before COVID, I drove my then-new-to-me Metro from north of Seattle to Boise...more like carefully drove it, kinda limped it. At the time, it had a bad head gasket, slowly spraying coolant into #1 cylinder, causing a misfire at a stop, which cleared up once in motion. It required stopping every 80 miles to top off the radiator. No problem.

The other peculiarity I noticed was whenever I hit small ruts in the road...if the left side hit the bumps, it tracked fine but if the right side did, the car's backside would twerk a tad to the right, then correct itself. "Alignment time", I told myself. But because I bought the car for the incredibly-low sum of $500, as-is, I was more than willing to pay.

So, once home and the head gasket replaced, it ran great! But now...the alignment. So, into the shop I went, $90 ready. They had trouble getting it onto the rack, said it was almost too small! But they got it on, did the work...and it tracked great! The pre- and post-alignment data was on the slip: both front wheels were a little out of sorts, left-rear was spec...but the right rear wheel was toeing-out...out of spec (rear wheel caster & camber are non-adjustable, only toe). No wonder it twerked as it did and, compared to the left, and felt like it had oversteer around left turns! They fixed it. And it felt great...utterly confident.

Over the few months, the problem slowly returned, same side. Why, I don't know...there's no problem or rear oversteer on the left side. To make matters a tad more curious, the wheel now required a little right-trim to track straight. Yep, back to her old habit. So, that means jacking up the right rear corner juuuust off the ground, getting under the rear, taping a steel rod to the right tire pointing back, loosening the eccentric locknut for the right rear tracking arm, adjusting the eccentric bolt until the yardstick moves slightly outward...then tighten the eccentric nut again. Test-drive, see what the tracking does, as well as if the steering wheel goes back to centered. Repeat if needed until corrected. Once done...life will be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, littledub1955 and KBoy
Regarding that adjuster eccentric bolt, it just occurred to me: I wonder if the bolt's shaft is frozen inside the control arm's bushing. It might be., and if so would explain the problem returning. It also could be a pesky job ahead...

I had an '89 Nissan Sentra hot-rod wagon with an identical rear suspension setup; it was having probs with rear oversteer, too, so I took it in for an alignment. The techie said "Can't adjust the rear wheels, bolts won't let me. Need to toe the rears in". I took the car home, jacked it up, checked...sure enough, frozen. I had to grind & drill both rear eccentric bolts down, then destroy the rear control arms to get them out. Off to the junkyard for two eccentric nuts/bolts and two control arms...installed 'em, took car in, alignment was a breeze.

I just might be having that issue with the right rear. Agh.

7upka9-1.jpg

Back! Well...the bolt isn't frozen in its bushing, it's fine. However...

Got to the car, jacked the right rear up enough to get its wheel just off the ground. Put in jackstand, got my wrenches out, loosened the eccentric adjusting bolt & nut. Around the bolt face are marks: several, alternating short-long-short-long all around. I scribed one clean with a pick, made a corresponding reference mark on the metal. I then turned the bolt clockwise until the bolt showed it'd moved from long mark to long mark, skipping the short mark. That moved the front of the tire in, a.k.a. "toed it in". Tightened the nut...found that it took more turns to tighten than loosen! A-ha...a clue! The align guy apparently did not tighten the adjuster enough...and it reverted to its old position. So, snugged up, tools aside, jack down...go driving!

Got on the road, did a quick left U-turn snd it seemed the oversteer turned to understeer. Straighten out, go straight...now the steering wheel's a scooch off to the left rather than the right. Same amount. You know what that means...right?

Yep. Correct mark is the short one I passed over the first time!

So, back in the carport, park, e-brake. Corner up again, loosen nut, turn the bolt back to its original mark (to eliminate slack)...then turn to align short mark with body ref mark. Hold, tighten firm. Jack down, tools back in box, spiff up, go drive again.

This time: no over- or understeer. Straight travel showed the steering wheel is now centered, tracking true. A one-mile trip for lettuce, onion, cheese & iced tea...flawless tracking, perfect rear tracking in cornering. Success!

Assured left rear adjuster was cinched. I think the kid who aligned it last time did a good job...just thought the right bolt was tight enough, fooled by dirt & slightly-bunged threads. It's all good now.

Next project: get my spare shift lever & lengthen the part below the pivot ball by 17mm to decrease shifter travel...for racing-quality quick-shifts. It worked with my Nissan Sentras & Pulsars...it'll work on the Metro, tighten up the shifting, make a real zippy car out of it! 🥳

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, babybenji and Rusher
Well...I submitted my Christmas poem to Svengoolie, for his "Sventa Claus" schtick...and it goes like this:

"'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through my flat:
Not a creature was stirring, not even the bats.
My stocking was hung by the closet with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

This geezer was nestled, all snug in his bed,
While visions of...of some things old geezers dream of...danced in my head.
And there, all alone, in my jammies & cap,
Had just settled myself for a long winter's nap.

When out on the deck there arose such a ruckus,
And if you're anything like me, it takes little to untuck us!
Away to the back door I plodded like a blob,
I parted the shutter, then opened the knob.

The moon, on the backyard of new-fallen snow,
Gave the brightness of midday to objects below...
When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a bladed old coffin and eight bulky reindeer!

With a living dead driver, so homely and drooly,
I knew in a moment it instead was Svengoolie!
Less rapid than gophers, his reindeer they came,
And he grunted and pouted and yelled at them by name:

'Now Igor! Now Vincent! Now, Chaney and Perkins!
For once, earn your keep, for this system ain't workin'!
On, Boris! On, Hammer! Lugosi and Cushing!
If you get any fatter, This coffin will need pushing!'

One reindeer stared Sven down, he said 'Stop your fumin'!
I think you forgot that we all just went union!'
So the reindeer rebelled, one of them did call: 'Now, bash away! Bash away! Bash away, all!'

(It should be duly noted, if you all are supposin',
Not one single reindeer was that other Sven...from
Frozen)

Like the dry leaves which dance as the wild winds fly,
Svengoolie's wits scattered but he soon rose awry.
And on their fat fannies, the reindeer they sat,
With the coffin full of swag...and Sven rather flat.

As I ran to my flat and got into bed, snug,
In through the back door Sven came with a thud.
He was dressed all in black, from his head to his foot,
From the top of his hat to the toe of each boot.

A bag of swag he had flung on his back,
Of stuff from the '50s, and tees fresh off the rack.
His eyes, how dark-circled! His noggin, how hairy!
His ears and his nostrils? Uh, well...they, too, were hairy.

His droll little mouth was drawn up in disgust,
And the beard on his chin? It emitted some dust.
He smoked not a pipe but had haze 'round his feet,
So thick, I wondered 'Is this guy smoking meat???'

He had a broad face and a round little belly,
And I thought 'Y'know, he looks slimmer on the telly!'.
He was chubby & plump, facial features were haunted,
All details which Kerwyn (BER-WYN!) and Dougie both taunted.

A stare of his eye and a poise of his head
Soon let me know I had everything to dread!
He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
Muttered 'It's the last I let Sventoonie draw a map up, that jerk!'

Sven peered as I slept, my fake snoring all muffled,
And left from my flat, to his sleigh he then shuffled.
And as he dreamed of vacation on a beach in his Speedo,
Sven called out 'Hit the theme music for us, Credo!'

("Thank you, for all those cards and letters, you folks in Televisionland!...")

He slumped in his coffin, to his team he did nod,
And the reindeer replied 'Hold your horses, you clod!'
And I saw ol' Sven leave, his voice he did flex:
'Merry Christmas to all, and NO PERSONAL CHECKS!!!'"

I'm sorry it's no joke, Sven,
My humor's pathetic;
But it's almost Christmas
And I was waxing poetic!

And...got a reply:

"Nice job. We did Tombstone’s version of the poem a few years ago- we rerun it sometimes in the holiday season." 🫢

Yeek! I've never seen that before! Got beat out. *sigh* O well...can't impress everyone. :cry:

Anyway...Felíz Navidad, Mele Kalikimaka and Fröhliche Weihnachten, everyone! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:

In Peace. 👧 💗
If I knew you personally, I would personally come to your house right now and just give you a big hug. Makes me wish I really did know you because I think that you are a wonderful person.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, Sealander, PaigeCherubiel and 3 others
littledub1955 said:
If I knew you personally, I would personally come to your house right now and just give you a big hug. Makes me wish I really did know you because I think that you are a wonderful person.
Aw, thank you. It would definitely help some, but there's a part deep-down inside that's inconsolable right now. And I suppose it's always gonna be that way. I'll just do my best, try to manage a smile and thank Heaven Above there's a good place like ADISC in existence, with folks like you. A person could ask for no better. 🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: geka, BBBen, Sealander and 3 others
Okay...since I'm ramblin', thought I'd hack up a Neil Young song..."for science". Yeah...right. 🫢🤣 Sorry, Neil..."for God and Science" and all that. 🤭

"The Cloner"

He's a perfect specimen,
Like a cross of himself and a fox;
He's a master at guessin' an'
Makes your embryo a girl with red locks;
He does DNA testin' an'
He's the keeper of the key to The Box.

Petri dish ready,
Hands are so steady;
Open wide, swab inside,
It's the cloner.

If you see him scratch his noggin,
He's just gettin' DNA from a scar;
Playing God with science
'Til he knows, he knows what you are;
Test results have come in,
And he knows just what you are...

Microscope-learnin',
Bunsen torch burnin';
Step aside, watch him stride,
It's the cloner.

(instrumental interlude, with beakers played a'la wine-glasses)

There was'n experiment he did
About a year or so ago:
Created artificial life
And he put on a media show;
When the newspeople saw it,
It lived but it would not grow.

Beakers are bubblin',
This is all troublin';
Hazmat's here, please stand clear,
It's the cloner.

Workin' with toxins,
Failure's an option;