Just curious: How many AB, DL, ABDL, Incontinent UIC and FIC, or otherwise?

AB, DL, Incontinent UIC and FIC, or otherwise? Click all that apply.

• Total voters
I have wet and played in diapers off and on for years. Including wetting myself accidentally because I waited too long and couldn't get to the toilet on time. Then Covid came along I wet the hospital bed many times and was diapered by a nurse. I came home did not tell anyone I wet myself and or the bed. I bought some adult pull-ups to address my U-IC/OAB.:rolleyes: Those leaked even the expensive ones.:cry: I kept this secret from my wife. Then one day I was en route to a conference and wet my pull-up really bad and wet my pants. I stopped at a drugstore and bought some diapers went to the hotel and put the diapers on. I was very careful as NO ONE KNEW BUT MYSELF! A few months later after waking from starting to wet the bed and going to the toilet and another conference wearing and wetting my diapers and plastic pants. I came home and the next day the hotel called and asked to identify a bag that had some rings, watches cuff links, etc. in it. I identified enough that they said they would mail it. I told them not to mail I would come over and pick the stuff up the next. The wife rode with me and while wetting my diaper in the car on the way to the hotel I told her I was U-IC! It has been hard for me to talk about it and I think even harder for her. But we are working through it.:unsure:

Reactions: MegaLugia, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
I've been a DL for years, rediscovered my little side since then after I transitioned, and over the pandemic thing after i caught covid at the beginning (it wasn't bad for me) it triggered a psychological issue I had already to get worse and now I'm essentially U-IC for all intents and purposes. I don't need to wear diapers when I'm at home, alone, or with a small group of close friends, but when I'm out & about and in large social groups, I always piss myself and therefore have to wear diapers. I've tried everything to keep that from happening and nothing works. My therapist says its anxiety-related and something I'm going to have to live with, but that's okay because I already really liked wearing diapers anyways and was working on being 24/7 just because it felt good.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Always been IC, both F-IC and F-IC. I found ADISC from looking online. I mostly look at the IC sub-forum but I do look at others. Some are funny, others are simply weird but I like the information. I admit that I do have some interests but nothing serious. I think many longtime IC members do have some interests. Especially when someone is diaper dependent since the beginning. Like Ellyn said, I'm a DOK'er. I don't hate diapers, I'm ambivalent.
Having to wear a diaper is fine with me.

I enjoy reading other members' posts and I like to post myself. I've had a few conversations here also. ADISC is a great place to discus IC issues. And I've made some friends too. I like the fact that it's private and anonymous.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Diprs2
Just DL here, however sometimes I get urge to pee and I pee a lot.

Reactions: Diprs2
DL, but a passive DL if that makes sense, I like diapers, just not so much on myself, but rather on somebody else in a Daddy/Caregiver or a more "average" dominant way

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I'm a non sexual age regressor and I have bladder issues. Idk if I count as a diaper lover because I don't like them sexually it's just a texture thing for my autism. Like the plastic feels nice or the inside is super soft because it makes for nice stimming to touch a diaper. Tho my bladder sometimes decides to leak or just release with little warning so I have to wear pads and diapers or keep a towel or bedpad in places I sit often like my bed or desk chair.
Being a little definitely helps deal with the occasional depression I get from having accidents constantly.

Reactions: MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I'm a non sexual age regressor and I have bladder issues. Idk if I count as a diaper lover because I don't like them sexually it's just a texture thing for my autism. Like the plastic feels nice or the inside is super soft because it makes for nice stimming to touch a diaper. Tho my bladder sometimes decides to leak or just release with little warning so I have to wear pads and diapers or keep a towel or bedpad in places I sit often like my bed or desk chair.
Being a little definitely helps deal with the occasional depression I get from having accidents constantly.
Yeah, you do. I don't sexualise diapers either. (y) :giggle: Plus i love PeekABU's :giggle:

Reactions: MegaLugia and Demonbabywearspamps
I wouldn't call myself a DL but I feel that being taken out of nappies too early at night really made me appreciate them in that I went from being well rested and dry in the morning to sleeping awfully and being soaked every night. Whilst I was super happy to no longer have a 'nappy draw' in my room as a kid when I was taken out of them the excitement was short lived. I also felt far more embarrassed when I'd wet the bed if someone was staying over at the house or I was on holiday with my parents when I wasn't in nappies as it was less discreet and more obvious. Ultimately, given after a while I was put back in them if I was away from home with my parents until it stopped being a nightly thing, I guess they also figured they were the better alternative. When I opted to use protection later when it became apparent my issues both day and night were chronic and I wouldn't grow out of it, it didn't seem such a big deal as I could see the positives.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia
I'm incontinent. Mostly #1 but a little #2 also.
I do have some control most days, but not every day. Started back in 2010. A dribble here, a shart there. Started wearing diapers right away, so I'm used to it now.....well sort of. I don't think I'll ever feel normal, but I'll survive.

Reactions: Lethdale
I have been "DL" my entire life. And still am. A few years back I wet myself after a fireworks party. Then it turned out I had enlarged prostate and fluid retention in the bladder. 250 millilitre was the last scan value. Now the doctors give me drip guards (ID level 3 ) and I also buy and use nappies both machine washable and disposable at different times. Due to my DL history, I kinda get divided priorities (!). Its a challenge.

I started out being Incontinent due to bladder surgery for diverticuli and cancer, how ever I found that wearing a diaper\ rubber pants was a real comfort in keeping things dry in away i love my diapers.

I am neither, at least I don’t think I am. I came here because there are people just like me with the same issues and I thought it would be a great way to make new friends. I don’t mind wearing a diaper now and then, they actually feel pretty good and I find them convenient, but if I never wore one again I would be just fine, it’s not something I crave. I don’t have any AB desires, but for some strange reason I am intrigued by those that do, same with DL’s.

• Thinking
Reactions: MegaLugia, Diprs2, TeeMousy and 2 others
fredy552 said:
I have wet and played in diapers off and on for years. Including wetting myself accidentally because I waited too long and couldn't get to the toilet on time. Then Covid came along I wet the hospital bed many times and was diapered by a nurse. I came home did not tell anyone I wet myself and or the bed. I bought some adult pull-ups to address my U-IC/OAB.:rolleyes: Those leaked even the expensive ones.:cry: I kept this secret from my wife. Then one day I was en route to a conference and wet my pull-up really bad and wet my pants. I stopped at a drugstore and bought some diapers went to the hotel and put the diapers on. I was very careful as NO ONE KNEW BUT MYSELF! A few months later after waking from starting to wet the bed and going to the toilet and another conference wearing and wetting my diapers and plastic pants. I came home and the next day the hotel called and asked to identify a bag that had some rings, watches cuff links, etc. in it. I identified enough that they said they would mail it. I told them not to mail I would come over and pick the stuff up the next. The wife rode with me and while wetting my diaper in the car on the way to the hotel I told her I was U-IC! It has been hard for me to talk about it and I think even harder for her. But we are working through it.:unsure:
Since this was written I guess you would call me DL. My Doctor has come to the conclusion I am OAB but still doing some testing. I wet my Diapers and Plastic Pants each and every Night. I wet my Diapers during the day and when out and about especially when driving or sitting in a car I notice a dribble I don t know if it is the sitting or the way the diaper squishes things about inside my diaper as when I get out of the car I immediately start to wet myself.:rolleyes: I can usually make it to the toilet and finish my wetting so I do not leak as I am working moving cars around the state and do not carry extra Diapers.:unsure: I do see as things go on especially since it is getting cold where I am when cleaning the cars off I release a lot of pee and soak my diaper so I may have to start carrying Diapers to change into on the road. o_OSo once again I guess I am a Diaper Lover and OAB.;)

Reactions: Diprs2, Neroforte and MegaLugia
I wet my bed until the age of 13 though I was never made to wear diapers. Dribbles during the day were common and the wet spots on my pants were completely beyond my control.
Yet, I was mesmerized by the sight of plastic pants whether on clothes lines or in the department store catalogues of the 1950's and sixties.

It wasn't until I was in my twenties when I was on my own and had privacy that the DL drive within coerced me into making and then buying cloth diapers. Plastic pants for adults were rare in local stores but my strong attraction to them led me to find them in surgical supply stores.

I have been dabbling in diapers intermittently ever since and wearing every night for the last 30 years. I wake up now to wet diapers and my mind is so satisfied when they are soaked and disappointed if they are not.

Coming to this forum is a comfort and fills a need just to relate to the stories of so many others who struggled with these issues and strange feelings that could never be discussed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Neroforte
I am sure I have told my story here many times before, but in brief … bedwetter until age 12 then occasionally (less frequently) at English boarding school. Dried up until night times in my late 20s. I have always had a childish outlook on life and always wanted to be in nappies. Yes, lots of binge/purge and the associated costs. I consider the AB to be probably 20% and the DL 60% and the rest incontinence. I went 24/7 in my late 40s and I had my cancerous prostate removed four years ago (69) and the surgeon told me I would always be incontinent, he was very surprised when I told him I did not mind!
I make my own terry nappies and have done for years as I prefer cloth nappies with plastic pants to disposables, but they both have their downsides. I am still fascinated by others stories and journeys.

Ellyn said:
I joined this site about one year ago and I’ve been amazed as to how many wonderful supportive people are here, worldwide, and varied interests, all getting along extremely well!! All of which got me wondering, what interest brings you here seeking conversion and support?
Like most (all?), just looking for a place with folks going thru the same journey as myself!

Bearcatz said:
I think the easiest way to put it is, all of the above is something you just don't mention in conversation with "normies".

Well said! The couple of blokes that I am friends with and have IC issues “get it”. “Normies” just don’t!

ab and dl

Hello,

I voted other as I’m primarily a sissy and love to dress as a girl.

But I like to dress young and older.

When I’m young I like to be a schoolgirl, toddler and baby girl and I love cloth nappy pants and plastic panties, especially pink frilly bum rhumba ones under short dresses. 🤭

I just love that little girl look and feel.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
JustMe said:
Well said! The couple of blokes that I am friends with and have IC issues “get it”. “Normies” just don’t!
I have a buddy visiting for a few days next week, and he knows I wear diapers and why. I try to keep the diaper stuff PG, but he knows pretty much everything that comes out goes into the diaper...

Anyway, I'm still going to wear and use my diaper while he's here, but 1 of the 3 will go in the potty instead, and another just won't happen at all. I'm pretty sure he won't mind, since I told him I've been doing basically that around him for over a decade and he never knew.

Normies can be fine with it and get the gist of it, but they'll never totally understand us. That's good enough for me, though.

Reactions: Diprs2 and JustMe
Back