Just bought my first goodnites in a while!

butwaittheresmore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The cashier was really nice which was reassuring and the fit is actually really good! Reminds me of my childhood.

Reactions: TigerDL, Tigondegra and goodnites22
butwaittheresmore said:
The cashier was really nice which was reassuring and the fit is actually really good! Reminds me of my childhood.
what size you get

butwaittheresmore said:
XL, am skinny tho
ok can xl fit 34 inch waist

goodnites22 said:
It might do, it'd be a squeeze tho

Reactions: goodnites22
butwaittheresmore said:
It might do, it'd be a squeeze tho
i heard there super stechty what do they look like

Reactions: butwaittheresmore
goodnites22 said:
i heard there super stechty what do they look like
They are incredibly stretchy, and they imitate underwear with cloth backing and a print that looks like underwear

butwaittheresmore said:
They are incredibly stretchy, and they imitate underwear with cloth backing and a print that looks like underwear
ok not bulky than

Reactions: TigerDL and goodnites22
butwaittheresmore said:
No, but they swell decently
ok will they leak

goodnites22 said:
ok will they leak
As im writing this I've made 6-7 minor wettings and I am getting minor leaks yes

butwaittheresmore said:
As im writing this I've made 6-7 minor wettings and I am getting minor leaks yes
can i sleep in goodnites at night

But if you have a strong wetting, you'll probably leak. I have a 33" waist and fit fairly comfortably into the Lg Goodnites. They're handy for some things......

Reactions: TigerDL, butwaittheresmore and goodnites22
goodnites22 said:
I used to fit into the old L/XL size with a 34 waist, so I think you should fit pretty easily into the XL (waist-wise). I'm usually able to get 1 good wetting (1st pee of the morning kind of volume) into it without leaking, including then sitting and stuff with it on (unless I really really needed to pee and soak the whole Goodnight front to back, then sitting causes leakage).

TigerDL said:
I used to fit into the old L/XL size with a 34 waist, so I think you should fit pretty easily into the XL (waist-wise). I'm usually able to get 1 good wetting (1st pee of the morning kind of volume) into it without leaking, including then sitting and stuff with it on (unless I really really needed to pee and soak the whole Goodnight front to back, then sitting causes leakage).
im dry its for anixity reasons

butwaittheresmore said:
XL, am skinny tho
Oooh! Is it the new XL size? I feel like I'm spamming ADISC with posts talking about how soft the XL sample I received today is. 😅 I have some of my old unused GoodNites from a few years ago and the new ones are way softer. Did you notice that, too?

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and goodnites22
I was wearing one today and yes, it was very soft. At least that's how it ended up.

KrankyPants said:
Oooh! Is it the new XL size? I feel like I'm spamming ADISC with posts talking about how soft the XL sample I received today is. 😅 I have some of my old unused GoodNites from a few years ago and the new ones are way softer. Did you notice that, too?
Yeah, for sure!

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and goodnites22
KrankyPants said:
I think they made the outer cover softer the last few versions recently, but if you're going from years ago to now the new XL, then yeah you'll definitely feel the difference. I think the softer covers began with these space and stripe designs? I forget, it's probably somewhere here on ADISC or someone else probably knows better.

Back