• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just an introduction!

Jaspy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everybody. I’m Jasper (not my real name). I am a diaper lover and little. I really don’t know what to say, but I’m glad to be a part of this community.

Okay, a little more. I’m 18, but when I regress, I have the mindset of about a 2 1/2 year old. I typically wear pull-ups (little me likes to pretend he’s a big boy), and I’ve figured out that my regressive tendencies stem from a major change in my family dynamic at around 2 1/2 (not gonna be more specific). I’m diagnosed High Functioning Autism Spectrum, but I have a hard time accepting my diagnosis, and often tell people IRL that it was a misdiagnosis. My favorite show is Bluey. It’s literally the best modern kid’s show and nobody can convince me that it’s not. I dunno why I just said all this, but I did! 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Jaspy said:
Hello everybody. I’m Jasper (not my real name). I am a diaper lover and little. I really don’t know what to say, but I’m glad to be a part of this community.
Hello, welcome here

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I get it. Accepting your diagnosis can be hard and frustrating sometimes. Around the age of 6 i was diagnosed with autism as well. And sometimes i hate myself for it. When it comes to the talking about your autism to others. Just know that you dont have to talk to anyone about it if you dont feel like it. Your diagnosis does not define you, its just a part of you. So just live your life the way you feel like living it. Try not to worry about the perspective of others. As it is often flawed uninformed and judgmental for no good reason. You do you, and if you got a diagnosis or not does not really matter in that regard. Just enjoy whatever your doing as much as you can when you can.

Hello and Welcome

VeiledDevotee said:
I get it. Accepting your diagnosis can be hard and frustrating sometimes. Around the age of 6 i was diagnosed with autism as well. And sometimes i hate myself for it. When it comes to the talking about your autism to others. Just know that you dont have to talk to anyone about it if you dont feel like it. Your diagnosis does not define you, its just a part of you. So just live your life the way you feel like living it. Try not to worry about the perspective of others. As it is often flawed uninformed and judgmental for no good reason. You do you, and if you got a diagnosis or not does not really matter in that regard. Just enjoy whatever your doing as much as you can when you can.
Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm 20 years old and my little age is quite close to yours!

Welcome

Jaspy said:
Okay, a little more. I’m 18, but when I regress, I have the mindset of about a 2 1/2 year old. I typically wear pull-ups (little me likes to pretend he’s a big boy), and I’ve figured out that my regressive tendencies stem from a major change in my family dynamic at around 2 1/2 (not gonna be more specific). I’m diagnosed High Functioning Autism Spectrum, but I have a hard time accepting my diagnosis, and often tell people IRL that it was a misdiagnosis. My favorite show is Bluey. It’s literally the best modern kid’s show and nobody can convince me that it’s not. I dunno why I just said all this, but I did! 🤷‍♂️
Good Afternoon from Derry, New Hampshire, USA!
I myself have Autism (Functional Level 1).
I also have Cerebral Palsy!
24/7 back in diapers since age 29.
2 days ago I turned 66.
Correctly diagnosed at age 47 by a Developmental Neurologist in Nashua, New Hampshire.
My Alter-Ego is a Caitian from the STAR TREK UNIVERSE.
Yes.
I am a Furry.

Hello and welcome and RAAAWWWWRR 🦖🧸🦕😃
I saw you had a good start here - thanks for being active

Hello and welcome to the forum I have autism as well I find it hard to live with autism just living normal life hard . I function like a 2 years old . I am level 3 autism with moderate intellectual disability . One thing I find hard people don’t understand me or see my disability as it hide invincible disability.

Last edited:
Back