Just a quick heads up. Trest diapers will be shipping in Blue and Pink!

Jock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a blue pack on order. Great diapers and the colors add even more fun. Here's the link:
Trest at Amazon

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Iron
21K4ORUeQ0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg11Wo-sqZEHL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered, Chrissie and Jorelaxed
Those are really nice, I recently tried out the white ones and loved them!.

Is it possible that Trest and Str8Ups are the same diaper just packaged under a different name and company? It's not completely unheard of. Just read any store brand product ingredients. When the label says compare to the name brand, the ingredients are exactly the same.

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, MaxSyd, thedlguy and 1 other person
Nowididit said:
Is it possible that Trest and Str8Ups are the same diaper just packaged under a different name and company? It's not completely unheard of. Just read any store brand product ingredients. When the label says compare to the name brand, the ingredients are exactly the same.
I was thinking the same thing!

Nowididit said:
I agree. I've just ordered the str8up Pink and Blue. But I still want these.

Pantyman said:
I agree. I've just ordered the str8up Pink and Blue. But I still want these.
Soooo
thedlguy said:
I was thinking the same thing!
Sooo.....the only thing to do is a side by side comparison. I haven't tried Trest and I really don't know if they are available here in the states.....err....I never looked, but it seems kinda coincidental that Str8Ups come out in pink and blue diapers then followed rather quickly by Trest. I mean the pics of both Str8Ups and Trest look very much like the same diaper. Although Trest claims 9500ml capacity compared to Str8Up at 8000ml.
Some stores brand diapers are the same diaper that are just packaged under that stores brand label.

Reactions: TigerDL, MaxSyd and dbcl92
They actually come in size small, finally! 😃 Im gonna give these a try when I run out of my Barnyards

124 euro for a normal bag of 10 TREST Elite Briefs on amazon.uk

Who can afford that ?

So I have a package of Str8up blue and Trest pink, both in extra large. It definitely looks like they are made from the same manufacturer that has the machines to actually produce the diapers. However I'm guessing that both companies contracting this manufacturer you slightly different materials.

The Str8up has a slightly different texture to the outside, as well as the padding on the inside. Also the padding on the inside has a larger/wider colored blue zone. The Trest also has a different texture on the outside, as well as the padding on the inside. They're Patti has a different texture, as well as that blue zone being a narrower strip.

I can't say yet if one performs better than the other. I really hope both of these companies continue to produce these diapers, and I hope they don't change anything. It's a bummer when companies switch their resources and go to something smaller. These things are great so far!

Back