• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just a diapered intro…

diapereddesigner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks!

I’m a DL, hailing from Tennessee. Also, a designer, see the name? I recently told my beautiful wife of 5 years about my DL side and things are going pretty well, I think. She open to exploring it with me!

I’ve been reading lot on here recently as I’m getting more into the community! Love having this resource. :)

Reactions: SimCo, Harut, mantilla and 4 others
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! I was also late in telling my SO. Told her I was DL after 6 years of marriage, and she's cool with it even tho it's not her thing.

Reactions: diapereddesigner
diapereddesigner said:
Hi folks!

I’m a DL, hailing from Tennessee. Also, a designer, see the name? I recently told my beautiful wife of 5 years about my DL side and things are going pretty well, I think. She open to exploring it with me!

I’ve been reading lot on here recently as I’m getting more into the community! Love having this resource. :)
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Welcome aboard. Great news about your revelation.

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! I was also late in telling my SO. Told her I was DL after 6 years of marriage, and she's cool with it even tho it's not her thing.
Yeah, it’s not her thing either, but she’s walking with me in this. We’re currently ready You’re Not Broken by Dr. Rhonda Lipscomb together. It’s been nice to see so many resources available now.

Reactions: Lumos and Subtlerustle
diapereddesigner said:
Yeah, it’s not her thing either, but she’s walking with me in this. We’re currently ready You’re Not Broken by Dr. Rhonda Lipscomb together. It’s been nice to see so many resources available now.
I've been interested in getting my hands on that book as well.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I also found the book your not broken helpful. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome

Welcome

Lumos said:
I've been interested in getting my hands on that book as well.
Got mine on Amazon but I had to create a burner account of my own instead of using the family account for obvious reasons.

Reactions: diapereddesigner, Lumos and Cookiebabyme
Back