I've been outed! I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder if my mom's ever noticed something but hasn't said anything. I try to be pretty discreet when wearing around my parents, but shirts ride up. Happened to me last month when I was shopping for shoes, exposing the top of my pull-up; luckily my mom wasn't in the same aisle. I think if she did see something though, she'd be too nosy to not call me out on it.

I've given my parents some reason to be suspicious though. I ordered Abenas from Amazon and of course they came in a huge box, and when I said they were comic books my dad was like ''in that big box?'' Then the next day my mom further questioned me, asking what kind of comic books I ordered.

gnd567 said:
Well I don't know. Should I have said something? Or should I just let it go?

I'd let it go. If you feel like you have some reason to talk to them in the future (maybe you are afraid of getting caught for ordering a big box of diapers, or whatever reason), then it sounds like your Mom would be the right one to approach based on your story. For now though, I don't think it is really worth concerning yourself over.

I just hope all goes well when I order that case of diapers this week. I don't want to have to explain that.

gnd567 said:
I just hope all goes well when I order that case of diapers this week. I don't want to have to explain that.

You can look into UPS Hold for pickup https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/hold_pickup.html, which is also done at Fedex. I am not sure what the differences is, but when I did it I had to pay $5. You should probably call the store you want to pick it up at and ask them the procedure, I know they will do it for non-members, but it is usually at that fee. They are supposed to call you when it comes, but mine didn't the day of, but I was watching online for the tracking and went over to pick it up when I saw it was ready.

Otherwise, you might consider talking to your Mom about it so they don't awkwardly bother you about what is in the box, unless you know you are going to be around to intercept it before they will.

gnd567 said:

Well, be prepared in case you do have to explain them. Know what to say and try not to be a wreck about it. It should be fine should they find out what your order is.

If a big box arrives, you could always say, it's a pressure cooker. I already have the fertilizer. At least they wouldn't be thinking about diapers.

From my point of view, I would lay low for a while to deflect suspicions.

gnd567 said:
Well I don't know. Should I have said something? Or should I just let it go?

Let it go... There's not a big deal to say anything.

I've already been caught a few times in the past. But not recently, thank the Maker.
I'd probably have to leave home if they found my real ab diapers and not just goodnites/plastic pants like before, things are already tough.
I don't go downstairs to the bathroom too often any more, so that may be cause of suspicion, etc.
But in your situation, you've probably been caught, some combination of events lead them to suspect you. Lie low.

Really sucks. Been out of diapers for a few weeks now and want more don't want to raise suspicions. Maybe I should not worry about it? It's none of their business. I wish I could convince myself of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back