It it harmful to stay full but pee a little at a time to avoid becoming desperate?

Joules

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So in my quest to experience a genuine wetting without causing harm, my latest method is to stay pretty full, borderline desperate, for a full day to tire the sphincter before doing a full desperation hold. This way I hope to lose control without holding so much I cause pain/damage. I couldn't find anything online about whether this is healthy or not, hence asking here

Reactions: ChrisK
I'm not certain, but from what I've read, having a full bladder for that long will over time stretch it.
That can cause real IC issues.
A family member has a bladder that's stretched, and he now has to use a catheter to pee, with all trouble that can cause.

I would advise against it.

Reactions: Joules
I don't know for sure, but I THINK holding mid stream may have contributed to my pelvic floor in spasm :(

I am having trouble coordinating relaxing my sphincter and contracting my bladder at the same time. Because of that, I retain urine :(

I don't KNOW if it is related, but it's uncomfortable and I don't want anyone else to feel this

Reactions: Joules
Moicano said:
I don't know for sure, but I THINK holding mid stream may have contributed to my pelvic floor in spasm :(

I am having trouble coordinating relaxing my sphincter and contracting my bladder at the same time. Because of that, I retain urine :(

I don't KNOW if it is related, but it's uncomfortable and I don't want anyone else to feel this
How much did you do it for that to happen?

I think trying to hold it would be counterproductive. Your sphincter muscles will just get stronger with all the exercise.

For me, the whole point of wearing a diaper is to NOT hold it. It takes some practice intentionally relaxing the sphincter muscles. I found it very similar to what I used to do for free diving (no tanks...). Relax all the muscles you're not using at the moment to reduce heart rate and oxygen consumption. Meditation is also similar. Adapting that to diapers, I pee almost without being aware of it when I'm diapered, but no accidents when I'm not.

Be patient, this isn't an instant results thing. On the bright side, this sort of practice is a lot of fun.

Reactions: Some1whoDreams and ChrisK
my friend damaged her bladder from holding for long times at school because she wasnt comfortable using the school toilets. she has some ic issues now from it and gets utis all the time

I'm certain we are all different. I don't purposely hold urine; but, it's not at all unusual for me to pee when I get up at, say, 8 a.m. and not pee again until 6 p.m. Then there are days I will pee 5 times during that same time period. When I need to pee, I can easily wait another 4 hours. When I really, really need to pee, I can wait another 2 hours. My Kegels must be great. :ROFLMAO:

Back