issue with Bambino shipping!

I made two orders. One with bambino and one with totaldry on 3/31/20

Got confirmations from both on 3/31
Got processed email from bambino 3/31
Got processed email from totaldry 4/2

Haven’t seen shipping emails yet but my fedex account says labels were created with bambino showing delivery estimate for 4/2 and totaldry for 4/3. Fedex hasn’t received the packages yet so those dates are garbage.

I’m not worried yet since this virus thing has everything messed up. I still have a supply and may make another order from someone local like Cooshie Tooshiez since they occasionally do their own deliveries.

My last orders to LL Medico and XP Medical came through fine with little if any delay.

Infinitas said:
i dunno if this has happened to any of you, but i recently ordered some stuff from them, i thought it kinda odd at first because as soon as i finished buying them, i checked the status on the shipment and it said completed....odd.

Then, a day or so, i did not receive a tracking number, so i had to message bambino directly for one. to which they finally gave me one....but theres a problem, the tracking page shows that a shipping label was created but the items havent seemed to have gone anywhere....and yet they were supposed to be delivered today

so my question is...wtf is going on?
Same thing, quit the Magnifico because of the chaos , Amazon and north shore are still reliable and the megamax would be perfect with the Magnifico fasteners.

Update:
Got shipping notification on 4/3 for delivery 4/5
Got my bambino shipment on 4/5 (that's 6 days from ordering)
Still haven't seen movement on the totaldry shipment.

thats exactly why i order from Bambino instead of rearz, the shipping prices are redonkulus, so if i want rearz safari or princess i have no choice really, unless theres another place that sells em.

Infinitas said:
thats exactly why i order from Bambino instead of rearz, the shipping prices are redonkulus, so if i want rearz safari or princess i have no choice really, unless theres another place that sells em.
oh wow. i seriously can't believe that rearz are cheaper in europe than in america. i wonder how that works

I love their diapers but their service is a bit crappy. I hope they get to you soon!

Update:
Got shipping notification (for TotalDry order made 3/31) on 4/6 for delivery 4/8
Got my TotalDry shipment on 4/8 (that's 8 days from ordering)

I never contacted anyone about my orders, just waited for them to show up. They are a little slow but I figure the virus crap is the cause.

The products are amazing. I'm switching to the TotalDry X-Plus from the ConfiDry 24/7 because of the recent changes ConfiDry made (lower quality, noisier plastic, less absorbant, weird fabric tapes).

I may also switch from the BetterDry at night to the Bellissimo because it is amazing (fits better, rivals on absorbancy, less bulky when wet).

I'll make another post with this info but I thought you'd all find this interesting:
TotalDry X-Plus weight: 6 3/4 ounces
Bellissimo weight: 7 3/4 ounces

Bellissimo is about 3/16 inches thicker than X-Plus when using a book to compress.

TotalDry X-Plus is more absorbant than ConfiDry 24/7 at this point (weighing diapers at the first sign of leakage, X-Plus handles an extra 9 ounces of weight) and the cost is similar.

Last edited:
Back