Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
i dunno if this has happened to any of you, but i recently ordered some stuff from them, i thought it kinda odd at first because as soon as i finished buying them, i checked the status on the shipment and it said completed....odd.

Then, a day or so, i did not receive a tracking number, so i had to message bambino directly for one. to which they finally gave me one....but theres a problem, the tracking page shows that a shipping label was created but the items havent seemed to have gone anywhere....and yet they were supposed to be delivered today

so my question is...wtf is going on?

Probabaly a simple error, I had that happen once with ABU, I didn't order anything either, just a random email from them with shipping info attached, I went online and checked my account and it also showed a label was created, so I called the abu cares number and explained the issue, turns out they were trying a new software upgrade and it ad a few bugs in it.
I've ordered from bambino a few times, never had an issue but it did take forever and a day to get my shipment, being on the other side of the country from there location, it seemed the label was created but actual pick for delivery took a couple days then it sat in the warehouse for a few days before being loaded onto a 18 wheeler. Took 10 days to receive the couple cases I ordered, almost double the time then when I would order from abu when they only had there Seattle location.

ok, well i emailed them, they usually won't respond till the weekdays right? i really hope this gets resolved, i want my stuff :(

Infinitas said:
i dunno if this has happened to any of you, but i recently ordered some stuff from them, i thought it kinda odd at first because as soon as i finished buying them, i checked the status on the shipment and it said completed....odd.

Then, a day or so, i did not receive a tracking number, so i had to message bambino directly for one. to which they finally gave me one....but theres a problem, the tracking page shows that a shipping label was created but the items havent seemed to have gone anywhere....and yet they were supposed to be delivered today

This SAME exact thing happened to me. i ordered a case on 2-10-20 to take advantage of the Vday sale and save 15$ and same thing. after one day, i hadn't gotten a conformation email from bambino so i check my account on their website and it say "order complete". i thought that was weird and very unusual for bambino. i have always gotten my orders within three days from ordering and im in socal so not too far from them and i usually get an order conformation email like immediately. so i email them. they got back to me with order comf email. another day goes by. i email again asking for a tracking number and asked for my order number and finally emailed me a tracking number. i track it. it was supposed to be delivered to the fedex office location i always use on 2-13-20(thursday) and then later that day, said "estimated delivery date pending". the package has not moved since. ive called fedex THREE TIMES now and they have told me that bambino had created a shipping label but had not requested a pick up yet. 8 days and they havent even processed my order. its now 2-18-20 and i STILL dont have my diapers. and whats worse? i am a chronic bedwetter and i was almost out of diapers when i placed my order! i have since run out and had to source some off-name very crappy non-nighttime diapers because thats all thats available around here. i cant even find abenas or secure x-plus or comparable. any kind of good reliable diapers have to be ordered online and i spent my diaper money with bambino! they are now over 4 times of what they normally take to get diapers delivered to me. had i known this, i would have skipped bambino altogether this time around and went elsewhere and wouldnt have this issue right now.

its very sad to say, but bambino diapers has gone down hill and ive been a loyal customer since 2006 but wont be anymore. i sent them a very upset email this morning as to the very crappy situation they have caused me. it looks as if they went through a possible employee change and they just dont give a crap about their job or their customers.

Last edited:
I wonder if they were selling stock they didn’t have yet in there warehouse, speculating here.. but were they suppose to get a shipment in from China that is delayed due to Chinese New Year and now the virus?

i don't know, but i havent recieved any further response from them even though i've sent another email to them....if this keeps up they're going to lose a customer, i want my stuff.....and at the very least i want a response.

@Kinkybabynicky yeah thats crazy, i wonder what the hell is going on over there?

Last edited:
Infinitas said:
i don't know, but i havent recieved any further response from them even though i've sent another email to them....if this keeps up they're going to lose a customer, i want my stuff.....and at the very least i want a response.

@Kinkybabynicky yeah thats crazy, i wonder what the hell is going on over there?

UPDATE:

ok so I actually got an email back from bambino after ripping them a new one for leaving me sol.
They responded back apologizing for their negligence and assured me they sent out a package with fedex, today, and that I would receive it on 2-20-20(this Thursday). That’s fine and all, but doesn’t excuse the predicament they caused(indirectly but still, had I known they were having issues, I would have skipped them till next time) and they responded to my comment about fedex stating that they never got a pick up request from bambino:

“ If FedEx is stating they do not have the package in their system - then we can assume the package has likely gotten lost within their network.”

kind of a convenient answer but doesn’t match what three different fedex reps told me. So is someone at fedex not doing their job right and they all cover for each other, or did bambino seriously drop the ball here?

Last edited:
Kinkybabynicky said:
UPDATE:

ok so I actually got an email back from bambino after ripping them a new one for leaving me sol.
They responded back apologizing for their negligence and assured me they sent out a package with fedex, today, and that I would receive it on 2-20-20(this Thursday). That’s fine and all, but doesn’t excuse the predicament they caused(indirectly but still, had I known they were having issues, I would have skipped them till next time) and they responded to my comment about fedex stating that they never got a pick up request from bambino:

“ If FedEx is stating they do not have the package in their system - then we can assume the package has likely gotten lost within their network.”

kind of a convenient answer but doesn’t match what three different fedex reps told me. So is someone at fedex not doing their job right and they all cover for each other, or did bambino seriously drop the ball here?

damn, well at least your getting your stuff, i havent gotten a response from them yet, but they better give one soon! do u have to send the email to bambino orders? or just the regular email?

Last edited:
Infinitas said:
damn, well at least your getting your stuff, i havent gotten a response from them yet, but they better give one soon! do u have to send the email to bambino orders? or just the regular email?

The last one I sent directly to [email protected]

be professional but do speak your mind and inform them that you are unhappy with their service.

I basically told them that this level of service is unacceptable, that I was put in a bind(which I still am) because of it and if I didn’t hear from them I would dispute it with my bank and happily go somewhere else to buy my diapers.

hope this helps and good luck man. I feel your pain and frustration.:rolleyes:

What day did you place the order with them?

I'm having this problem also, they charged my credit card, status said "shipped" complete, I contacted them today via the [email protected] address. My order was a week ago, first they shouldn't charge until they ship, so I'll wait and see what happens and dispute the charge if they don't deliver.

Halseyn said:
I'm having this problem also, they charged my credit card, status said "shipped" complete, I contacted them today via the [email protected] address. My order was a week ago, first they shouldn't charge until they ship, so I'll wait and see what happens and dispute the charge if they don't deliver.

Just email bambinodiapers@gmail and tell them what’s up. This is very unusual for bambino to be this late. I’ve caught just about every sale they have and never are they this slow.

yea, i told them that i was annoyed and that i didnt pay out $40 just to recieve nothing and also not receieve another response, hopefully this gets they're attention this time, because they didnt respond to my last email.

Kinkybabynicky said:
UPDATE:

This is why I stopped purchasing my diapers from
Kinkybabynicky said:
UPDATE:

This is why I stopped buying my diapers from Bambino’s years ago.
I switched to NorthShore and only once did they mess up, I ordered 4 bags of diapers and received 4 cases instead.

lonnie said:
This is why I stopped purchasing my diapers from

This is why I stopped buying my diapers from Bambino’s years ago.
I switched to NorthShore and only once did they mess up, I ordered 4 bags of diapers and received 4 cases instead.

lol I guess you can’t be mad at that screw up!

ive only ever had good service from them in the past though. Two times before when I had a defective case, I hit them up and they sent out a new one so they do go out of their way to fix errors on their part.

So is the issue just inaccurate order statuses and/or slow shipping?

I ordered a case from Bambino last Thursday, got an email shortly after saying that my order was processed, then finally got a FedEx tracking number this morning showing that they had a shipping label and are expecting the package to be here by this Thursday. It does seem a little slow, but with the Valentine's day sale plus 3 day weekend I'm not really surprised.

so how you feel about ordering now with the whole virus stuff going on?

Infinitas said:

I stopped shopping there when I had issues with their product. I had to fight it with my bank and I was eventually refunded. I will never shop there again. I found Northshore with great if not the best products and without a doubt the best customer service ever. Will never stop buying from them I don’t mind their plain white briefs since I’m OAB and IBS.

welp i just ordered from them again recently, and everything went fine. I dunno, sometimes people are to quick to swear off some businesses for good.

I'm nervous because I ordered my very first pack of Bambinos through Rearz, and I love them, but have yet to order from the Bambinos site itself. I want to, but I don't want to deal with poor customer service! I also don't want to keep ordering from Rearz, because their shipping prices to where I am are ludicrous.

Back