ISO rare/vintage diapers for sale

lockedindiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On the hunt for some rare diapers to add to my collection

Vintage Goodnites (owls, butterflies, zebra print, old camo L/XL, mostly white with pink butterflies)

V1 Tykables Little Builders

Molicare purple

Tena Slip Maxi (vintage plastic back)

Anything else thats rare or collectable

Located in Providence RI but can pay for shipping

Also interested in any age Drynites preferably girls prints

I'm currently in Cuba but will be back home next week and can look into what I have.

I've got a few straggling oddities that I wouldn't mind re-homing:
  • One bag 2019 Chinese Huggies Pokemon/Pikachu pull-on diapers, size XL (not tabbed!!). (WillFord384's wiki entry.)
  • Two bags One bag 2022/23 Japanese Unicharm Pokemon pull-on diapers / bedwetting pants for girls, size "BIG." (Forum topic here.)
  • One bag 2019 Japenese/Russian Maneki "Chibi-neko" tabbed diapers. Fun packaging. Discontinued and basically unfindable outside of Russia. (Forum topic here, and also WillFord384's wiki entry.)

IMG_1773.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DarkWolf
Cottontail said:
I've got a few straggling oddities that I wouldn't mind re-homing:
  • One bag 2019 Chinese Huggies Pokemon/Pikachu pull-on diapers, size XL (not tabbed!!). (WillFord384's wiki entry.)
  • Two bags One bag 2022/23 Japanese Unicharm Pokemon pull-on diapers / bedwetting pants for girls, size "BIG." (Forum topic here.)
  • One bag 2019 Japenese/Russian Maneki "Chibi-neko" tabbed diapers. Fun packaging. Discontinued and basically unfindable outside of Russia. (Forum topic here, and also WillFord384's wiki entry.)

View attachment 130923
Anything in Japan that’s currently available that could be intriguing? Going there in March but my last visit in December didn’t yield much as I had no clue what to look for.

Subtlerustle said:
Anything in Japan that’s currently available that could be intriguing? Going there in March but my last visit in December didn’t yield much as I had no clue what to look for.
Not sure about adult stuff, but the Unicharm Pokemon and Pampers Shimajiro designs are still available. That said, if it comes to paying for an extra suitcase, it would probably be cheaper just to order the stuff from Amazon Japan. They ship to the US and probably Canada too.

Looking at Amazon Japan right now, it seems Unicharm also makes dog diapers. That really amuses me. That would be like... walking into a store here and finding Huggies Little Diggers in the dog section, ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle said:
Moony offers the Pokemon Oyasumi in XXXL size, which fits most people. Moony's XXXL size in general is pretty good, but the waist can be tight. Merries' XXL Pants type has a really stretchy waist, they fit like low waisted underwear.

I have loads of vintage girls drynites. No idea what it would cost to ship to America though (I'm in the UK).

If anyone in switzerland is interrested in vintage Molicare Compact Ultra size Medium - i have some to give / sell for a reasonable price.

Attachments

• IMG_9258.JPG
    IMG_9258.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
I have a SDK four tape that’s pretty rare, I dig it out later and take a pic of it

Back