New Pokemon bedwetting diapers/pull-ups by Unicharm (Japan exclusive)

Cottontail

♫ Don't Worry, Be Hoppy! ♫
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
A friend of mine reached out a couple of weeks ago to see if I could help obtain these. I've had good luck working with forwarding services in Asia and decided to get right on it. I ended up finding them at Babies 'R' Us Japan. (They unfortunately don't seem to be on Amazon, or else the pictures don't reflect it.) These are a "new" (announced late last year) bedwetting pull-up design made by Unicharm and featuring various Pokemon prints. The largest size ("BIG") is roughly equivalent to S/M GoodNites. Before anybody asks if these will fit them, the answer is: probably not. The absolute maximum waist, stretched tight, would be 25 inches. The maximum length is 21 inches. They are noticeably thicker and, anecdotally more absorbent (*blush*) than GoodNites though.

Girl bag front/back:
GirlPackage.JPG

Boy bag front/back:
BoyPackage.JPG

To my surprise, there are actually five unique prints in each bag. Each one features a common center/crotch print with unique front and back prints. The butt of each diaper has a sticker that can be peeled off and attached to a sticker chart, which is pretty cute. I haven't seen anything like this before on a diaper:
Stickers.jpg

Being the exhibitionist that he is, Pikachu of course volunteered to model all of these for you. He hopes the crotch-shots won't get me moderated. :)

Girl print front/back #1:
Girl1.JPG

Girl print front/back #2:
Girl2.JPG

Girl print front/back #3:
Girl3.JPG

Girl print front/back #4:
Girl4.JPG

Girl print front/back #5:
Girl5.JPG

Girl print crotch/center (common to all of the above):
GirlCenter.JPG

(Boy prints coming up in next post...)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, HoneyBabyy, babybenji and 6 others
Boy print front/back #2:
Boy1.JPG

Boy print front/back #2:
Boy2.JPG

Boy print front/back #3:
Boy3.JPG

Boy print front/back #4:
Boy4.JPG

Boy print front/back #5:
Boy5.JPG

Boy print crotch/center (common to all of the above):
BoyCenter.JPG

So there you go! Sigh... Yet more proof that everything in Japan is cooler. :)

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, BigKid25, HoneyBabyy and 13 others
If they fitted me, knowing how terrible Pokémon headquarters were and still are with their old fans, I'd buy a pack just for the sake of wetting and messing them.

• Haha
Reactions: moorey, Rusher, PullUpsPunzie97 and 1 other person
I know I won’t fit into them, but just for the collectibility and the Pokémon fan in me, I NEED to get those 🤩

Reactions: mistykitty and PullUpsPunzie97
They are sooooo cute!!!!

Reactions: mistykitty and PullUpsPunzie97
I believe the sticker you're referring to on the back is actually to help secure the used pant after you roll it up. Pampers has those here on their diaper pants (but, for some stupid reason, not on their Easy-ups).

Reactions: TigerDL and Cottontail
Spidermanbatman said:
I believe the sticker you're referring to on the back is actually to help secure the used pant after you roll it up. Pampers has those here on their diaper pants (but, for some stupid reason, not on their Easy-ups).
It's actually both things. You'll notice the sticker charts in the bag photos. The little Pokemon stickers are actually separate from the roll-up tape:

StickerAndTape.jpg

lilithra said:
Gengar it's more cute since I saw https://watch.pokemon.com/en-gb/#/player?id=e5ab7378ba2b467dad93bd524442dfdf&channelId=poketoon
The Poketoon Episode "Help! I'have turned in to a Gengar.
Just watched, and I agree!

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, WillFord384, Spidermanbatman and 1 other person
Wow so cute , I want them hehe

Reactions: mistykitty
Is it just me or is Mimikyu on these entirely inappropriate?

blaincorrous said:
Is it just me or is Mimikyu on these entirely inappropriate?
It's uh... yeah... Certainly an odd choice. And amusing, if perhaps for the wrong reasons.

Cottontail said:
It's uh... yeah... Certainly an odd choice. And amusing, if perhaps for the wrong reasons.
Thematically speaking, Pikachu is effective against “moisture”… but under the “rag” of a Mimikyu, is there poo?…

Reactions: dogboy, Cottontail and mistykitty
I WANT SOME NOOOOW! gimme gimme gimme !😍❤️🧷🍼🧸❤️

OMG kids get all the cute stuff. No fair!

Reactions: Cottontail
they look cute but i still wish they were tape based (open type) like the chinese huggies that were released a few years back

knowing what i have seen on fanart for years feat pokemon diapers or anthro pokemon in pokemon diapers since i was a tween
an open type/tape based pokemon diaper for older kids/tweens would look adorable

(maybe the tapes can have pokeballs on them like you see with the padlock symbol in fanart and the back could have a sylveons head looking all cute)

a kawaii style classic sonic or a kawaii style undertale/deltarune diaper in the tape based form can work and look cute as well

one can dream though

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and Cottontail
baliebox4916 said:
hey look cute but i still wish they were tape based (open type) like the chinese huggies that were released a few years back

knowing what i have seen on fanart for years feat pokemon diapers or anthro pokemon in pokemon diapers since i was a tween
an open type/tape based pokemon diaper for older kids/tweens would look adorable

(maybe the tapes can have pokeballs on them like you see with the padlock symbol in fanart and the back could have a sylveons head looking all cute)

one can dream though
I don't know about tab style diapers for older kids, but I bet we'll see more tabbed Pokemon diapers at some point. There are/were also Pokemon cloth (reusable) baby diapers in India, and they were a licensed product. Unicharm also released Pokemon swim diapers in 2021, but of course those were pull-ons. Still, they're proof of interest in Pokemon products for babies and small children, which is encouraging.

Cottontail said:
Boy print front/back #2:
View attachment 102629

Boy print front/back #2:
View attachment 102630

Boy print front/back #3:
View attachment 102631

Boy print front/back #4:
View attachment 102632

Boy print front/back #5:
View attachment 102633

Boy print crotch/center (common to all of the above):
View attachment 102634

So there you go! Sigh... Yet more proof that everything in Japan is cooler. :)
Just curious but do you by any chance have the mesurements for them and if they would fit someone 4”9, 22-24” waist and weighs around 75-90lb?

Last edited:
BabyChibi said:
Just curious but do you by any chance have the mesurements for them and if they would fit someone 4”9, 22-24” waist and weighs around 75-90lb?
Maximum waist is 25” and maximum length is 21”. This is when they’re stretched tight. The package indicates that these go up to 28kg, which is 61lbs. I’ll let you be the judge of “fit.” I don’t want to disappoint anybody. :)

Cottontail said:
Maximum waist is 25” and maximum length is 21”. This is when they’re stretched tight. The package indicates that these go up to 28kg, which is 61lbs. I’ll let you be the judge of “fit.” I don’t want to disappoint anybody. :)
Hmm how big is it compared to a pampers size 6?

Back