Is there anyone here who's in or near Wilmington, North Carolina who can do me a favor?

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For anyone who knows me here who lives in or near Wilmington, North Carolina, I have a question, perhaps a favor: I'm talking with someone there who owns a power chair I'd like to buy, am awaiting their reply. If this is a good deal, I'd like to buy it but the person who I'd buy it from may not be too keen on prepping & shipping. What I'd like to do is...I'd pay the helper person here to go get the power chair, prep the power chair for shipping (it shouldn't take much work). I'd buy the shipping label, send it to the helper person, they'd slap it on the prepped power chair, drive it to a local The UPS Store, they'd drop it off.

Any takers?

Last edited:
At one time I lived close enough I'd have thought about it, but I'm 1200 miles away now. I hope you find your helper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
For anyone who knows me here who lives in or near Wilmington, North Carolina, I have a question, perhaps a favor: I'm talking with someone there who owns a power chair I'd like to buy, am awaiting their reply. If this is a good deal, I'd like to buy it but the person who I'd buy it from may not be too keen on prepping & shipping. What I'd like to do is...I'd pay the helper person here to go get the power chair, prep the power chair for shipping (it shouldn't take much work). I'd buy the shipping label, send it to the helper person, they'd slap it on the prepped power chair, drive it to a local The UPS Store, they'd drop it off.

Any takers?
Sadly, I no longer live in that region... I lived in the outskirts of Warsaw, Beulaville, and Pink Hill between 2012 and 2014... Then we moved to the Charlotte region before finally moving to South Carolina at the end of 21...

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Nevermind...the Craigslist Flake sold it.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back