Is there anybody out there, for me?

anorange7778

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel like I’ll never meet my perfect someone.

One day, out of the blue, I received a text from my now-ex-girlfriend that she was breaking up with me. Our relationship was 100% vanilla and left much to be desired for me. I guess we had fallen out of love because I didn’t feel the slightest bit upset, I felt encouraged when I received her text. All that time I was longing to find someone who shares the same interests as me.

I started joining websites and forums like fetlife, omorashi and ADISC to put myself out there. Months later and im losing hope in my search and in myself. I fear that I cannot have a vanilla relationship that lasts because of the way I am, and that I will never find my special someone. I wish I didn’t have this fetish and that I could be satisfied with what’s “normal”.

Does anybody else feel this way? Does anybody know how I can find my match?

• Thinking
Reactions: Diapercutie and Angelapinks
Don't ever lose hope, there is always someone out there you just have to find them. So be brave and hold your head high and be proud of who you are. Never give in or Give Up..

Reactions: anorange7778, Angelapinks, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Get out and do the things that you enjoy or are interested in. You will then meet someone who you share interests other than abdl with. Then you can introduce them to abdl.

Reactions: anorange7778, Deleted member 57387 and Kittyinpink
I found my current G/F on a vanilla online dating site POF.
In my profile I had stated that I was ABDL as I wasn’t prepared to have a relationship with someone who couldn’t accept that side of me.

I don’t remember ever getting a nasty reply from anyone, most commended me on being brave.
And it led to me now having a partner who understands and joins in with me.

Reactions: anorange7778, Deleted member 57387 and Kittyinpink
TexasToast11 said:
Don't ever lose hope, there is always someone out there you just have to find them. So be brave and hold your head high and be proud of who you are. Never give in or Give Up..
Live your life for you not somebody you may meet in the future. You are who you are so just be true to yourself and it will happen sometime. Good relationships don't happen overnight or when you wish upon a star. Just have faith in yourself.

Reactions: anorange7778 and Deleted member 57387
Back