Is there any type of diaper that looks/feels like goodnites but cheaper than goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19991

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wanna give it a try.I have a 82 cm waist and 94 cm hips.

You're not really gonna find any cheaper pull-ups in larger sizes, I'm afraid, unless you find adult pull-ups on sale.

With your waist and hip size you can probably squeeze into goodnites without ripping them, but they're not going to be very functional. Sp if you want something with a cute pattern that looks and feels like a diaper but not use it, you're good, otherwise you should probably invest in a more functional diaper.

I've only heard good things about Crinklz, they're really affordable but great quality, and those will definitely be big enough for you.

no ABDL diaper is going to be anywhere near as cheap as a child diaper.

Schwanensee said:
You're not really gonna find any cheaper pull-ups in larger sizes, I'm afraid, unless you find adult pull-ups on sale.

With your waist and hip size you can probably squeeze into goodnites without ripping them, but they're not going to be very functional. Sp if you want something with a cute pattern that looks and feels like a diaper but not use it, you're good, otherwise you should probably invest in a more functional diaper.

I've only heard good things about Crinklz, they're really affordable but great quality, and those will definitely be big enough for you.

Buffoonery! Kimberly Clark makes off-brand goodnites for less money. Family Dollar has Kidgets Night Pants which are goodnites made. Target has a new KC made goodnite with stars on them, and Meijer's has them, too. They cost three or four dollars less per pack, and are just as good, if not cuter. Are you near any of these stores? They don't sell these online.

Dollar General, Walgreens and Walmart makes a crummy goodnite that is not as thick or good.

More please

GuybrushT said:
Buffoonery! Kimberly Clark makes off-brand goodnites for less money. Family Dollar has Kidgets Night Pants which are goodnites made. Target has a new KC made goodnite with stars on them, and Meijer's has them, too. They cost three or four dollars less per pack, and are just as good, if not cuter
Goodnites L/XL are 11 for $10
Dollar General brand are 12 for $8
Kidgets are 12 for $10
Parents Choice (Walmart Brand)are 12 for $10
Giant Eagle/Walgreens brand are 12 for $10
Up & Up (Target brand) are 11 for $9
Meijer's are 12 for $9

So generally you get one more pull-up for the same price as Goodnites, a few brands have the same number but are $1-2 cheaper, while DG is both $2 cheaper while giving you on extra pull-up.
The unit cost of the small packages of Goodnites are 90 cents each.
The generic ones vary from 67 cents each for Dollar General brand to as much as 85 cents each.
So in reality you are only saving at most 15 cents and at the least 5 cents per pull-up if you don't count Dollar General brand which is an outlier.

There is generally much more savings from buying generic brands when buying a box although some aren't available in large quantities.

Reactions: pastrami
hm. Kidgets from Family Dollar are 8 for 12 in ct, oh, and nj

Why not get a small box of up and up target ones or a box of meijer's?

It is true that DG is a bit cheaper, but I find they are a touch thinner & smaller.

@OKmis, you are very well informed in goodnite lore, and lucky to be able to visit all those stores!

GuybrushT said:
hm. Kidgets from Family Dollar are 8 for 12 in ct, oh, and nj
It probably depends on the location, I have seen some variability in prices in several of the brands. And did you mean 12 for $8? I have not seen Kidgets with only 8 in a package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back