Is there an ABDL community registration?

babylos01

Looking for friends with mutual interests
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I recently started conversing with a “mommy”, this and another one have both said in order to be apart of the community i need to send them $30 and a picture of my ID for them to “fill out forms”. This isn’t a real thing is it? Im honestly worried because i did send my ID l, but with my hand holding it up with my fingers in the way kind of and she wanted me to send it again but without my hands.

Well, this is most likely a "mommy scammer" and you may end up as a victim of identity theft and/or blackmail if they get ahold of your personal information.
It appears to be a type of Romance Scam .

> Never ever ever ever send personal information to random strangers on the internet, regardless what they promise ! <

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333, dreamerover9000, Belarin and 1 other person
The AB/DL community is a group of people who formed organically based on mutual interests in diapers and/or role playing babies to various degrees. The community is too loosely organized to have an official registration.

A mommy-for-hire service may require a deposit and identification to prove that you are an adult. I can’t imagine there being enough AB/DL people out there to be worth scammers’ time, but what you describe definitely sounds like a scam. Especially when they did not want your hand in the picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperMutant and littledreamers333
Yeah, this is definitely a scam, my friend; I'm sorry 😞.

And while I truly can understand the frustration, to really experience a Mommy/Little dynamic, it really needs to be part of a loving, intimate relationship. That bond is what really makes it real.

And listen to wise KitsuneFox,
KitsuneFox said:
Never ever ever ever send personal information to random strangers on the internet, regardless what they promise !
A good rule of thumb here, if you feel you might be vulnerable to this sort of scam, is to never send anything identifying to anyone you don't know the full name, address, and phone number for; and haven't met face to face. If someone won't give you personal information in return, its likely a scam.

Reactions: dreamerover9000
babylos01 said:
I recently started conversing with a “mommy”, this and another one have both said in order to be apart of the community i need to send them $30 and a picture of my ID for them to “fill out forms”. This isn’t a real thing is it? Im honestly worried because i did send my ID l, but with my hand holding it up with my fingers in the way kind of and she wanted me to send it again but without my hands.
Any "mommy" who asks you to send them a picture of your ID, or money, is a scammer, and you should block & report them immediately.

Reactions: dreamerover9000, Belarin, babylos01 and 1 other person
Moo said:
Any "mommy" who asks you to send them a picture of your ID, or money, is a scammer, and you should block & report them immediately.
is there such a thing as a babyline diaper ID?? because they keep mentioning that

babylos01 said:
is there such a thing as a babyline diaper ID?? because they keep mentioning that
I've never heard of "babyline diaper ID".

Why are you still even talking to this person?!?

We already told you that they're trying to SCAM you. You need to stop talking to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamerover9000, Greuppe, KitsuneFox and 2 others
Beyond scammer, a criminal taking advantage of your vulnerability, listen to what MOO and others are trying to tell you, cut off all communication with this scum. I hope there was not enough info on that license to figure you out.

Reactions: Oaktree, KitsuneFox, ReluctantAdult and 1 other person
@babylos01 get away from that as soon as possible! Total BS. Send nothing to anyone ever, why is there even a need to???

The worst part I'd say it's even those who have been banned could potentially simply create a new profile so I just let them on until they give up on getting anything from me so they have less time to go after those more vulnerable

To paraphrase Niles from Frasier: "She's the devil, babylos01. Run fast, run far."

babylos01 said:
this is nonsense, this person wants a picture of your id because they want to use your id fraudulently. or worse. stop talking to them

e: wait this is a thread from january ¬_¬

Last edited:
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and BobbiSueEllen
P.T. Barnum was right.

Back