Is there a age group that prefers cloth back over plastic?

Age group now.

• 18-29

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • 30-39

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • 40 -49

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • 50-59

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • 60 or older

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Cloth back

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • plastic back

Votes: 54 50.5%

• Total voters
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I like cloth backed disposables. They are comfy and don't make my legs sore.

I'm in my 30s though, so younger than some of you. Maybe it is a generational thing.
to me I am the opposite... Every time I try them the loosen and sag, then leak around the leg because of the sag, but the backing gets wet and will rub a rash every time. Mega max airlock is the only exception to the rule.

TenaciousDL said:
I was strictly in cloth diapers as a baby and still love them now; however, I tend to prefer plastic-backed disposables. Maybe it is because my cloth diapers always went along with plastic pants and still do. That said, I love cloth-backed Seni Quatros.
Seni makes some quality stuff. If they made a plastic back version of that diaper I would switch. But all cloth have the same issue to me, except airlock that uses the mega max landing zone and tapes.

but I sometimes use the super plus pull-up... and my wife uses it daily. Then the best booster ever mad in my opinion is made by Seni. It is massive, thirsty, and cheap.

I told them they need to make a plastic version and they replied the nursing homes and hospitals that buy direct are sold on the breath ability. So More people need to let them know a plastic market exist. because they are quality made and cheap. Also they use to give free samples. I mean they sent me free of charge and free shipping two of every diaper absorbency two of each pull up. It was over a dozen free diapers.

But if you have not tried the seni boosters then you need too. Even Amazon prime has a great price on them

Back