Is the term abdl something we should keep using?

the whole crap thats been going on with us abdls has reminded me of those idiots that confuse l**licon with lolita fashion

just like how i think lolita fashion should be renamed/have an alternate name like doll fashion, magical girl fashion or classical feminine or something like that just in case both gets banned because of its name

just in case also abdl should also have an alternate name similar to the pc master race, otakus or cord cutters
something like underwear/panty burners, tape graspers or diaper switchers

same thing with the ab side or ddlg/mdlb
something like adult childhood nostalgia & cosplay or adult baby nostalgia & cosplay will do also

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 62493
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's your opinion. The community was here before you, it started with DPF in the mid-'90s. It ended up here. Also, I've been in back in diapers since 1981, well before you were born...about 13 years before. A good many of us have been here as long, even longer. You don't just come in here with words of personal conviction and tell us what it should be...this is AB/DL; this is about diapers. This is a work-in-progress involving us all and there is no room for singular assertiveness or finger-pointing. This is an evolution, not a revolution.
Just cuz something was in place before doesn't make it right. Slavery was legal long before we were born. What's your point ? People got lobotomized for being mentally ill. What's your point? This is not all about diapers. Sorry to burst your bubble. Plenty of littles who don't wear them at all. It's not a matter of opinion it's fact. Just cuz you're older doesn't mean anything at all really. Doesn't entitle you to anything more at all. I'm simply stating that maybe we should be a little more inclusive. After all, in your words this is an evolution right? Does evolution mean stay the same and never change? A bit ironic. No disrespect intended. But your comment rubs me the wrong way a little. You don't deserve any sort of high horse just cuz you're 13 + years older. The younger generations will continue to live on long after we're gone, we all go on the back burner. We're both grown adults and I have a child of my own. Your comments seem like they're going from constructive to downright insulting and pompous fairly quickly. They were already getting there before. I forgive you but if you really want to get offended at a newer and younger generation comming up with better ideas, you're going to be upset to know that every aspect of life is changing and evolving. From people younger than you and I both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Prillprillprill
I
Diaperman95 said:
I assure you that this statement is 100% wrong with me as it is solely the IC that puts me here. Go visit an incontinent only boards and you will see 500 member and 2 online a day. This is the only place I can go to make friends with people like me. Grated getting to know some of the other members was a bonus I did not expect. I have spoke to lots of people like me that came trying fid someone they can relate too. Not a bone in my body thinks of diaper as fun nor will I ever,
I'm not talking about adisc. I'm talking about ab/dl. "Diaper lover". In your own words just now you said "not a bone in my body thinks of a diaper as fun". I never once stated this isn't a site for you. It's right in the name. Incontinence support community. However, that and abdl are two entirely separate things. I think you may have misinterpreted me

WoollyAndJoshy said:
I actually agree with this. On reflection I actually use this much more often to describe myself rather than AB. It is normally ageplayer. My FL profile is ageplayer and has been for some time. Ageplayer also covers anyone who plays out a different age to their chronological one. It therefore fits with the ABs, littles, middles and anyone else linked to it.
Thank you, someone who's actually making sense instead of getting offended by nothing

Reactions: KittyninjaW
dogboy said:
Just as LGBTQ has added letters, AB/DL has done that as well. Over time, labels tend to become more inclusive. I think it works.
Yes. I think that's accurate.

BobbiSueEllen said:
That's your opinion. The community was here before you, it started with DPF in the mid-'90s. It ended up here. Also, I've been in back in diapers since 1981, well before you were born...about 13 years before. A good many of us have been here as long, even longer. You don't just come in here with words of personal conviction and tell us what it should be...this is AB/DL; this is about diapers. This is a work-in-progress involving us all and there is no room for singular assertiveness or finger-pointing. This is an evolution, not a revolution.
Aggreed.

mistykitty said:
what about LNE? Littles & Nappy Enthusiats
That would be LDE in different parts of the world

Reactions: mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
ICA - incontinent adult.

What I do about the incontinence is my business.

Implies diapers but leaves it ambiguous.

Cloudhopper94 said:
Thank you, someone who's actually making sense instead of getting offended by nothing
Well to do ageplayer as initials you can just drop the ‘B’ so it would be ADL…

Back