Is the ABDL Community really this unpleasant? -see 25 minute youtube video

Just simple: Everyone who brings his ABDL things to public must accept the risk. After that is so late for crying... That's very generalized base.

I saw more than half of video. She's attractive as a woman. Age around 20 and very innocent, probably with some fault of self-esteem. Basically I can say she didn't know in which terrain she entered.

Hope it'll not end very bad for her. But there's a lesson to learn too.

Another part of that is a garbage of ABDL society, which are running to any casual female which they basically want for (put random fantasy here) to realize. Are very problematic, said in very light mode.

And there's another aspect - I call it Asocial Networking, which very NET but zero social.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tappy and PeeJayTee
LittleAndAlone said:
Youtube has become one of the most garbage things on the planet. If its not the viewers and coments section. Or rotting kids brains with obnoxiously loud hyper spastic nonsense. Or the stupid outlines, arrows, and pointing at something with exaggerated eye whites and feigned shock faces. It's the fact that every video exists now solely as a money grab in the world's busiest get rich quick scheme or to show off and humble brag about something rare or expensive. And the people who can't stop looking at it can't see it, the same way a heroin, meth, or alcohol addict doesn't think they have a problem.

Avoid at all costs and when I do look at something it's in a ad blocking private browser that generates zero ad revenue.

This parasocial e celebrity worship culture and combined flex culture and what it has done to our society is literally worse than cancer in its impact on human evolution. Generations of kids who can't do anything except watch someone else do it and using words like "youtuber" like it's a career choice while breeding envy and false expectations about life. 🤢🤮

20 yr olds that have never worked a day in their life flexing their Lamborghinis at 8 yr olds and setting them up for bad expectations and failure, all in the name of generating click money. Is this the pinnacle of human society? Where's the society that built the Saturn V and SR-71?
My dad was a part of lunch crew of the Saturn V yes I'm a space kid
He worked with the 3 stage where the lem was kept. it was a great time to be a kid. He is gone now

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, ShyBoo81, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
I feel sorry for younger generations today. The internet is a double-edged sword and there is a ton of misinformation, bullying and downright disgusting human behavior. Anonymity does this. It is the lowest common denominator and some people who have no life are willing to steep pretty low. There's stuff that shows up on this very site that is questionable and I have seen some users objectifying female ABDL's. I personally hate social media for many of these reasons and would prefer to speak to people face to face.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Tappy
LittleAndAlone said:
Youtube has become one of the most garbage things on the planet.
Aww, c'mon. YouTube has taught me how to sew, how to replace my car's fuel pump and belt, all sorts of engineering arcana that have helped me with my work and technical hobbies, and I'm hoping to get some virtual guitar lessons over the summer. There are "channels" dealing with every conceivable topic, and while there's also a lot of cruft, I'm not prepared to "throw the baby out with the bathwater."

Like every social media platform though, YouTube is 99% bathwater. Fortunately the search box can warp you past most of that.

LittleAndAlone said:
This parasocial e celebrity worship culture and combined flex culture and what it has done to our society is literally worse than cancer in its impact on human evolution. Generations of kids who can't do anything except watch someone else do it and using words like "youtuber" like it's a career choice while breeding envy and false expectations about life. 🤢🤮
I dunno. I'm thinking back to my own childhood in the 80's and how half the kids I knew wanted to be sports legends, movie stars, or famous musicians. I don't know if things have changed much in that regard. Maybe, by letting everybody take a crack at stardom from their home office or bedroom, we've accidentally created a way for aspiring celebrities to "fail fast" and resume the search for their true callings before it's too late.

Can you tell I'm determined to be optimistic about this? :)

My actual fear about this sort of thing, and social media in general, is that it's redefining what it means to be a friend. Many people now seem to place more value in a casually awarded "like" than in a positive face-to-face interaction with another human. It's an easy trap to fall into anymore, and COVID really exacerbated that when it limited other forms of social interaction. But anyway... drifting OT!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker, lilbabyjooce, ShyBoo81 and 4 others
IMHO, what did in IRC chat was smartphones. In the mid-Aughts I was using mIRC over DSL on a desktop computer. When a female co-worker told me that the previous night she had been in a local bar texting a guy in Egypt, the writing was on the wall. Microsoft killing their IM for Skype didn't help either.

LittleAndAlone said:
Youtube has become one of the most garbage things on the planet. If its not the viewers and coments section. Or rotting kids brains with obnoxiously loud hyper spastic nonsense. Or the stupid outlines, arrows, and pointing at something with exaggerated eye whites and feigned shock faces. It's the fact that every video exists now solely as a money grab in the world's busiest get rich quick scheme or to show off and humble brag about something rare or expensive. And the people who can't stop looking at it can't see it, the same way a heroin, meth, or alcohol addict doesn't think they have a problem.

Avoid at all costs and when I do look at something it's in a ad blocking private browser that generates zero ad revenue.

20 yr olds that have never worked a day in their life flexing their Lamborghinis at 8 yr olds and setting them up for bad expectations and failure, all in the name of generating click money. Is this the pinnacle of human society? Where's the society that built the Saturn V and SR-71?
I can not agree more. Very few things worth the time. If you are a DIY guy and look t it for examples you had best know a little on the subject because a lot of the content can get you hurt or even killed. Someone I use to work with 20 plus years ago about 5 years ago watching a video on how to burn wood using a microwave transform decided to try it. He is no longer among the living as the massive voltage ad amperage crossed his heart and killed him dead as his son watched.

Most of it is trash I do have a few people I watch as I love to weld and fabricate and wood work too. But then a again I was raised working in my dads cabinet shop and I took machine tooling classes in high school and went to a tech collage for the same thing and then I spent several years working as a welder in a fab shop. I am no saying you can not learn these skills watching youtube but I am willing to bet there are more bad examples of people using this equipment as their is good examples. It can be a useful platform to learn from if you have some prior knowledge and common sense but lets be real..... Common sense is far less common these days as people do not want to teach their kids responsibility or work ethic anymore than the kids want to learn it!

Your example of sports cars and stupidity bring one guy to mind as he is the dumbest spoiled rich kid tearing up every car he can get a hold of.. whistlindiesel is his channel. Besides that he is a prime example of doing things he knows nothing about doing safely or responsibly. Like when standing 4 feet from a 1 inch plate and shooting it with a 50 cal BMG.... What could possible go wrong there?... Besides the bullet bouncing back and hitting him in the forehead. No one knows how he survived.. lucky for him the plate took most of the impact and lowered the energy of the massive bullet just enough.. Personally I would of of laughed harder had it had killed him. Yeah I had no Idea he was either until reading about this, but is that not who you want to tech your kid gun safety. . I mean maybe he did a good job teach them that one time. 🤣 but what about the rest of the time. Kind of like the guy that packed the riding mower full of explosives and shot it from about 50 feet. The lawnmower blew up and the blade came off and cut his leg straight off below the knee. OMG I never laughed so hard in my life watching that video over and over.🤣🤣🤣🤣 You must look it up. They cut the video off just as soon as it happens but you can see blood splatter on the camera lens as he goes screaming he blew his leg off in extreme pain. If you slow it down to .25 speed when they already have it you can really see how bad it was. He started back about 100 to 1450 feet away and kept missing with his AR so he kept getting closer and closer. Like what the hell is he thinking? I thin it was like 3bs of tannerite. 🤣🤣 Maybe I should not laugh but both cases was where stupidity just prevailed!! It is so hard not to laugh. Darwin awards crack me up. Both of these just almost won them award.

I would link the video's but It really has nothing to do with the topic and many folks will not want to see it or find it as funny as me. But you can still find them. Not sure on the 50 cal guy but the lawnmower dude for sure.

Other than pure stupidity much of youtube it just teaches hate and drives a further wedge down the middle of this country just like the media. Then they cancel and delete any comment that does not line up with their obscured views.

ABDL's and incontinent people have enough troubles without putting our lives in the spot light for people to make fun of. The world is full of disrespectful ignorant assholes!!!!!

• Thinking
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Tappy
Diaperman95 said:
I can not agree more. Very few things worth the time. If you are a DIY guy and look t it for examples you had best know a little on the subject because a lot of the content can get you hurt or even killed. Someone I use to work with 20 plus years ago about 5 years ago watching a video on how to burn wood using a microwave transform decided to try it. He is no longer among the living as the massive voltage ad amperage crossed his heart and killed him dead as his son watched.

Most of it is trash I do have a few people I watch as I love to weld and fabricate and wood work too. But then a again I was raised working in my dads cabinet shop and I took machine tooling classes in high school and went to a tech collage for the same thing and then I spent several years working as a welder in a fab shop. I am no saying you can not learn these skills watching youtube but I am willing to bet there are more bad examples of people using this equipment as their is good examples. It can be a useful platform to learn from if you have some prior knowledge and common sense but lets be real..... Common sense is far less common these days as people do not want to teach their kids responsibility or work ethic anymore than the kids want to learn it!

Your example of sports cars and stupidity bring one guy to mind as he is the dumbest spoiled rich kid tearing up every car he can get a hold of.. whistlindiesel is his channel. Besides that he is a prime example of doing things he knows nothing about doing safely or responsibly. Like when standing 4 feet from a 1 inch plate and shooting it with a 50 cal BMG.... What could possible go wrong there?... Besides the bullet bouncing back and hitting him in the forehead. No one knows how he survived.. lucky for him the plate took most of the impact and lowered the energy of the massive bullet just enough.. Personally I would of of laughed harder had it had killed him. Yeah I had no Idea he was either until reading about this, but is that not who you want to tech your kid gun safety. . I mean maybe he did a good job teach them that one time. 🤣 but what about the rest of the time. Kind of like the guy that packed the riding mower full of explosives and shot it from about 50 feet. The lawnmower blew up and the blade came off and cut his leg straight off below the knee. OMG I never laughed so hard in my life watching that video over and over.🤣🤣🤣🤣 You must look it up. They cut the video off just as soon as it happens but you can see blood splatter on the camera lens as he goes screaming he blew his leg off in extreme pain. If you slow it down to .25 speed when they already have it you can really see how bad it was. He started back about 100 to 1450 feet away and kept missing with his AR so he kept getting closer and closer. Like what the hell is he thinking? I thin it was like 3bs of tannerite. 🤣🤣 Maybe I should not laugh but both cases was where stupidity just prevailed!! It is so hard not to laugh. Darwin awards crack me up. Both of these just almost won them award.

I would link the video's but It really has nothing to do with the topic and many folks will not want to see it or find it as funny as me. But you can still find them. Not sure on the 50 cal guy but the lawnmower dude for sure.

Other than pure stupidity much of youtube it just teaches hate and drives a further wedge down the middle of this country just like the media. Then they cancel and delete any comment that does not line up with their obscured views.

ABDL's and incontinent people have enough troubles without putting our lives in the spot light for people to make fun of. The world is full of disrespectful ignorant assholes!!!!!
Perfect example. Exhibit A.

You see a generous guy eager to teach you wood or metal working. I see a guy who just likes to show off and humble brag his million dollar personal machine shop in the back drop and get clicks to buy even more.

"Oh just make your own it's so easy, watch !!!" Yeah if you have a million dollar machine shop and a 20,000 sq foot shop in your back yard to keep it all. Anything is easy when you have a $25,000 specialty tool just casually laying around in your garage to save you 5 minutes.

For all their eagerness to help you these guys know full well the majority of their target viewer base doesn't have that kind of equipment or money just casually laying around to be able to do what they are showing you.

"Oh guys you dont need to go to the store guys to buy a $1 bracket guys guys just make your own guys its so easy guys lemme show you how", as the camera peels back to reveal a $100,000 top of the line multi jet fusion 3D printer. 🙄

Same with the 50 BMG vids. It's cool until you realize these guys are just super proud of their $8000 rifle and just have to let everyone know about it. Yeah lets just casually destroy a few thousand dollars in ceramic plates when 99.9% of your audience prob can't even afford a set of plates alone. Just really crass, I can spot what they are really doing from miles away. Especially the ones who display all their prized possessions in the perfectly zoomed and cropped backdrop wall.

Car and jet engine stuff? What's in the backdrop all the time and arguably the deliberate focus of the camera? The entire Snap On catalog in floor to ceiling pristine mint condition Snap On chests illuminated in professional studio lighting, of course, what else?

Time and time again. I just can't understand how people who consume this stuff can't see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tappy and Diaperman95
Back