is TENA maxi the most absorbent pull-up ?

Justice91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
just wondering if there's anything more absorbent pull up wise than TENA maxi ?

Last edited:
I have bought some Tena Proskin Ultima in medium size and I think they exceed the Tena Maxi in medium, these might be well worth a test run.
Ops sorry it has just registered you said "pull up" the item I refer to is a "slip" orvwrap around disposable Nappy, however I note you are a D/L so you may enjoy a "slip" far more than a pull up !
Good luck in your hunt for utopia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justice91
Not tried them but I heard abena pull ups are really good 😊

Reactions: Justice91 and chrischrischris
These are the most absorbent pull-ups I know of from my own tests.

The highest-capacity Tena and Abena pull-ups of those I've tested are about half that, though I haven't tried the Tena Maxi. This is nothing against those brands. They're great at what they do, but they're not trying to sell the highest capacity diapers and pull-ups.

Schneckle87 said:
Not tried them but I heard abena pull ups are really good 😊
I wear abena very comfortable .I wear them between nappy changes .
Also put them over my nappy for going to work

I'm sure there are more absorbent pullups but the tena pants maxi are fairly thirsty.
Certainly the best pullups you can buy form chemists or supermarkets in the UK.
Issue I have is if there anywhere near capacity they just fall down with the weight of wee, it's to much for the gentle waist elastic to hold up.

HappyNappin said:
I'm sure there are more absorbent pullups but the tena pants maxi are fairly thirsty.
Certainly the best pullups you can buy form chemists or supermarkets in the UK.
Issue I have is if there anywhere near capacity they just fall down with the weight of wee, it's to much for the gentle waist elastic to hold up.

I've used suspenders for this problem several times. It's amazing how much you can fill a pull-up when gravity is no longer an issue.

thanks everyone for your thoughts on this

Back