Is it wrong for me to want to stay incontinent and have it progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyHailey1977 said:
Exactly. It’s a joke.
Groucho Marx — 'I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member'

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
babykeiff said:
To all the people posting here suggesting that Milo should have posted elsewhere -
He wants to stay IC? I'm profoundly IC since the beginning. I'd change that in a minute.
Everyone is welcome. Even post on the IC forum. As long he takes "special care." (header)

greatlake5 said:
He wants to stay IC? I'm profoundly IC since the beginning. I'd change that in a minute.
So would everybody. I said it already - I do not want to be a member of the IC club.

Milo is trying to deal with it now. You and I, and many IC people have been dealing with it for years, but it took years for us to realize and accept it. In life, there is an illusion that the grass is always greener on the other side - this drives us to want better for ourselves and also to percieve that once we get there, it will be better.

Experience should teach us that it is not the case, but we are insane in a way. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - yet we still attempt the same actions expecting different results.

I do not have an answer for that, but I do accept that others may not have reached the same conclusions I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back