Is it worth it getting caught by mom?

TommyTheDiaperDuck

DiaperDuck
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok so I live with my parents and I really want to get caught so she can understand, I already told her when I first joined this site and she was not happy, she said no! I wonder what she would think now seeing her 19 year old son in a diaper.

• Thinking
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
DiaperDuck said:
Ok so I live with my parents and I really want to get caught so she can understand, I already told her when I first joined this site and she was not happy, she said no! I wonder what she would think now seeing her 19 year old son in a diaper.
You have your answer. You told her about it, she didn't have a good reaction and she reacted negatively. There's no way she would react well with seeing you in a diaper.

Respect her wishes and maintain privacy about this. Like it or not, this is a fetish. I wouldn't imagine they tell you about what kind of sex they have. Don't push it.

Reactions: GypsyNappy, GatoChihuahua, Saltedcaramel64 and 3 others
It's not worth it. This is why there is a thread weekly on "omg my parents found out I need help"

Reactions: Milianna and GatoChihuahua
Choosing to do it in private and trying to talk/explain it to them is one thing, rubbing it in their faces is quite another.

As much as I and many others hate calling it such, abdlism is a fetish and one of the big golden rules of kink/fetish play is that you don't push your kink on to others.

If your parents have already expressed displeasure at joining a site like this wearing openly in front of them is likely to at best get you into trouble and a huge argument in which they will have the moral highground, and at worst could land you getting kicked out and or disowned. Either way it is likely to lead to emotional trauma for everyone involved.

It is certainly not going to help them gain any understanding of why you want this, and if anything is more likely to set them even more firmly against it.

Reactions: Milianna
Telling another person about your desire to choose to wear and use diapers is always a very personal decision. It comes down to why you want them to know. I can understand why you at 19 would want to talk about it with you parents, they have likely been your sounding board on most issues you have, and you trust them. I highly encourage you to open an adult conversation with them on the topic if you like BUT bounding out of your room in just a diaper is probably not the best way to get the conversation going.
Hopefully you will find a girl/boyfriend in the future to share this part of you and if you were 5 years older I would say that your parents don't need know about ALL of your life.

Back