Is it time for an updated pacifier review?

PuffPuffPaci

Pacifier sucker and Pull-up wearer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Would anyone be interested in reading an updated pacifier review? Im kinda writing one as a pet project and thought yall might like to read it when its finished. I'm also looking for any companies/sellers (specifically from ebay, etsy and custom sellers that are well known) I might have missed so far. If you would, can you name any places that you really like to shop? Also, what features people are looking for in a pacifier (so i know what to mention). I know people are intrested in color selection, shapes, latex vs silicone and sizes, but therre could be more right?

so far ive got:

Pacifiers R Us
Amazon
Etsy (general)
Custom Sellers (general)
DIY
Lil Comforts
Baby Your Doll
Ebay (general)

Very.

Yes I would be interested.

PacifierAddict.com (which is part of Rearz) seems to be source of the big Fixx Size #10's. I buy their stuff thru Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci and PaddedRita
pacifierPaige said:
PacifierAddict.com (which is part of Rearz) seems to be source of the big Fixx Size #10's. I buy their stuff thru Amazon.
Noted. Thanks very much

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I'd never seen PacifiersRUS before. I'll have to check it out. Thank you.

Reactions: PaddedRita and PuffPuffPaci
There's also adultpacifier.com which has the same phone number as pacifiersrus.com . Also there are a number of sites - diapersharks.com and myinnerbaby.com come to mind - which seem to be brick-and-mortar Rearz resellers and all have the same look.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita and PuffPuffPaci
pacifierPaige said:
There's also adultpacifier.com which has the same phone number as pacifiersrus.com . Also there are a number of sites - diapersharks.com and myinnerbaby.com come to mind - which seem to be brick-and-mortar Rearz resellers and all have the same look.
Thanks for the info 😃

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I’m looking to get my first so this would be super helpful! I’ve heard good things about LittleForBig paci’s

ok everyone, its finished! I just need to format and upload.

Back