Is anyone just A DL

I was a DL now Incontinent.

Reactions: Bizdiapers
Quite interesting. Expected way more people on the AB side as well. If it is about wearing onesies, it's fine. However the more it is leaning towards AB with, e.g., roleplay, I'm out as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 63979
We exist.

I seem to have began as a PPL, plastic pants lover, as far back as I can remember, just post toddlerhood I would guess. Throughout the years this has ebbed and wained and during the time that I returned to college I made some purchases from AC Medical in which I included a cloth pull-up and a cloth prefold, but soon purged them. Dual ic has led me to wearing 24/7 beginning with disposable pull-ups and soon thereafter disposable diapers but their cost was prohibitive. Remembering how inexpensively my wife and I cloth diapered our children brought about my change to contours and followed about a year later prefolds were added to my diaper repertoire. Cloth has the advantage in my opinion because of the need for plastic pants to isolate wet cloth diapers from dry materials thereby requiring employment of my polymer buddies. I do wear plastic pants on the rare occasions that I wear a disposable as my “belt and suspenders” approach to leak and sag prevention, but mostly because I just love plastic pants. So my DL may be “diaper liker” gradually morphing into a “diaper lover”. I’m very thankful for the ubiquitous nature of incontinence products available today which includes the cloth diapers, plastic pants, and Snappis that I use to secure them as well as the Abena Abri-Forms and InControl Active Airs that I sometimes use.

Last edited:
I'm a dl, I love the feeling, newly out in, wet or messy, all excite me sexually.

I would like to be dressed as a baby\small girl, fo the same reasons, sexual exitement, I don't want to be a baby, but the idea of being dressed as one turns me on.

Reactions: europepper2023
europepper2023 said:
However the more it is leaning towards AB with, e.g., roleplay, I'm out as well.
I do my best to avoid those conversations here as I find them ... unsettling.

Dlhnt said:
Wondering if anyone here is nothing more than a DL . I consider myself a DL and wear when the urge arises and will occasionally use my diapers for #1 and number 2 . It does make me feel little however I don’t consider myself a AB . I really enjoy wearing diapers when I can and wish I could wear more but I guess my real question is that I’m confused on what I am. Thanks for any help or input . Thank you .
I’m a mix of DL and ABDL. I’ve had the fantasy of being a bed wetter since I was a kid, but after wearing goodnites and trying abu diapers, I realized I didn’t like sitting in them too long after I wet them. But I do love wearing a dry diaper. I think if I wet while asleep or semi asleep and woke up to a wet diaper I’d love it, but consciously wetting and then staying in it get old pretty fast for me. Plus I find goodnites to be more my thing, but they only kinda hold a full bladder.

HieronymusSquash said:
I do my best to avoid those conversations here as I find them ... unsettling.
What part of it is unsettling?
The thought of another person treating you like a baby? Or such conversations in general?

Yes. Just a DL. Absolutely no judgment for the ABs...

100% DL here! Although the diapers are so helpful with my stomach issues that I'm beginning to think I may actually have some IC problems

95% DL I do have a few samples suits for sleeping to help hold the siap we in place

100% DL here

Reactions: diaperdude
100% DL only

Reactions: diaperdude
I feel like I have an odd combination reading this thread. I'd consider myself 100% DL in that I do not do little space or regression at all. I've tried onesies and bottles and pacifiers and playpens over the years and it really just felt like wasted money, I'm always an adult in my mind and just felt silly.

However, when I've got a soaked diaper and it's time to play with myself, I have deep fantasies about being fully regressed to an infantile state and being forced to use all the things that come with it. I guess that means there's a bit of AB in there too?

Reactions: ianwee
I'm just dl 👍

Born as a baby (seems normal).
KBDL (kid baby diaper lover) during young age
Became strong (90+ %) DL at teenage until my own kids became teenagers (DL more than 25 years)
Slowly became more and more AB, met other ABDL, became active member of community
Now 2/3 AB 1/3 DL...

Rita said:
I wasn't ~~ Until I seen all them cute colors & print diapers that can be worn now 🥰!
Now it so much sweeter for my wearing needs :giggle: !!
Just because I like to wear a printed or non-medical diaper from time to time, this doesn't make me an AB.

In fact I actually wear mostly non-med diapers now that I think about it. Still consider myself to be more of a DL.

Last edited:
I am also surprised by the overwhelming DL response.

Reactions: hubert
Frungie said:
I am also surprised by the overwhelming DL response.
I'm grateful as I now feel more at home here.❤️

Reactions: hubert, hti24, Ecchi231 and 1 other person
me too me tooooo! i have played with sissy/femme, furry, and adult baby identity in my head before, and nothing seems to fit except diapers. 🙃

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63979
Back