Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Is anyone just A DL

Im mainly a DL , i have a bottle and pacifier but i rarely use them , cant say for the future but i have absolutely little to none AB tendencies.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 63979 and warmfeeling
DL here. I love wearing and using diapers for #1. I kinda like the look of printed diapers but don't feel small/little or things like that when wearing.

The only thing that happened to me that was kind of related to AB was at work like a year ago. It was the middle of the day and my diaper was decently soaked already and I had to crawl around and cut some carpet stuff. I absolutely COULDN'T ignore my swelled diaper when crawling around. I thought it was funny that I hadn't been crawling around in wet diapers since I was a baby in diapers.😂

• Haha
Reactions: Pelusos, Deleted member 63979, diaperedinlongisland and 1 other person
Pretty much all DL hear. Only major fantasy is pretending I'm a naughty toddler and hiding behind the couch while loading up my diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ianwee
Also DL here.

But I have some AC experience. My ex girldfriend was into AC and introduced me into diapers.

But I like the plastic covered diapers. Unfortunately I can wear them only a few times a year. When I'm alone at home.

Reactions: Josephine
I'm just DL and happy of it

Reactions: KindaOlde and Josephine
Just a DL here.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, KindaOlde and Josephine
Diaper lover here too. Nothing beats the feeling of wearing a diaper.

Reactions: KindaOlde and Neroforte
Well I have Ic but accepting I wear 247 and that ok

I used to be strictly DL but slowly and surely got more into regressing. I'm like 80% DL but there are times where I really just want to regress as far as my mind will let me.

Yup, 100%DL. Love the feeling of a diaper, don't have too many AB urges if any. If given the opportunity to get into a little space I might regress, but I kinda doubt it

Reactions: Neroforte
I'm pretty much just a DL now. I used to be more into the AB stuff but not much. I guess I grew out of it over time. I still wear a onesie sometimes but only for the practical purpose it serves and prefer it to be plain. Now if I had somebody to role play with it might be different.....

Reactions: ElPulpo, KindaOlde and jamiejamie
100% DL. I wear mostly for comfort and sometimes for necessity: flights, long car trips, concern of not finding facilities. Also, never for messing. Have had several urinary infections and my stash has been a lifesaver. My onesies are for practical purposes and in plain colours.

Reactions: ElPulpo, Neroforte and warmfeeling
I’m about 80% DL and 20% AB. I tried pacifiers from time to time and baby bottles but don’t really get off on it. Lately I have been only wear diapers on occasion. Mostly at night but I do prefer the AB print diapers. An I occasionally wear XL Goodnites under my jeans during the day. I only do #1 in my diapers.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Neroforte
I am a DL too. I mainly wear inco diapers like Tena, Seni, Attends etc. I love the look of them and the feeling wearing them. But i have onsies, briefs etc. which are a bit ABish. But when wearing a diaper you need a onsie. Right?

Reactions: warmfeeling and Neroforte
I used to consider myself 100% DL, then realized that my “little age” didn’t have to be infant/toddler. I have found that “little space” as an 8-14 year old is actually very soothing/comforting. I have no desire to go to any younger age than that.

Reactions: Josephine, Deleted member 63979, warmfeeling and 1 other person
100% dl

Reactions: Josephine, KindaOlde, Deleted member 63979 and 2 others
Kope said:
Hi Kope. Looks like you’re new here. Tell us about yourself in introduction. Hope you’re finding this site useful!

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
I'm a dl with real incontinence issues

Reactions: Neroforte
For me it has always been about the nappies. Ageplay is not my thing but I do love to lie back and change with my legs in the air which is just how it is done.

Reactions: Josephine
100% DL for me, but I more recently (in the past year) began wearing print diapers in my daily mix, starting with the Crinklz original. I now have a large mix of Crinklz styles including the newer Bucaneer and Princess (at my wife's request) and recently bought some Bambino brand diapers as well in various styles. My favorite diapers to wear are still solid colors and white (Megamax mostly with some XP5000 and my remaining stash of Dry 24/7) , but the prints are fun and changes it up a bit. My wife also likes when I wear prints, but I am more comfortable wearing solid colors or white when we go out in public in the off chance that someone gets a peek of my waistband. If I had to explain it to someone, having a print diaper would make it a little harder to come up with a valid excuse (even though I know no one will ever likely comment or ask).

Attachments

• 20230608_134034.jpg
    20230608_134034.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230608_134043.jpg
    20230608_134043.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: Neroforte, Deleted member 63979, Subtlerustle and 2 others
Back