Is anyone else a caregiver to themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a "big sister" but I would love a mummy... I mean, I can change myself, but... Well a big sister/brother just isn't a mother, is it? My big sister, Princess, is 5 (regression age) and... Well... It doesn't have the same responsibilities as a parent would... I just wish I could explain this to her...

I agree with others that most of us probably are our own caretakers. I would say that I am my own caretaker for various reasons. Mostly because I can't open up too well with other IRL ABDLs to the point where I am the one being taken care of or giving care. I need to work on that!

Note said:
Plus you'd have the problem of the "caretaker" wanting to be the little / cub at the same time, so that would break the whole immersion experience. Well it would for me at least... I couldn't picture myself getting into the proper headspace looking at a caregiver sucking on a binkie, bottle or wearing a diaper.

Good point. I wouldn't mind "trading spaces" for a day to make someone happy though. I can put away my little side to be a caretaker if I wanted to. The only thing is that I'd still have to wear a diaper under my clothes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back