Is a mommy a good idea

Littlewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I was thinking if having a mom figure was a good idea. But I'd figure what everyone thought on the subject was šŸ¤”

If you can find a good and loyal person to be a mommy then it amazing, my wife and I love each other alot but a both are asexaul she has recently taking me under her wing and and mommies me and treats me like a three year old that is not even close to potty training she even takes me shopping to buy diapers in public and asks me if I need them lol šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: FIRE475, BBBen, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
If you can find someone willing to be, sure. Though, temper your expectations. There's fare more littles than cg's. Most success stories finding a cg were couples who met before anything abdl was a factor in the relationship. Also keep in mind even those who don't mind being a cg may not want to be in cg mode 24/7

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Make sure they aren't someone who will take advantage of you. There are a lot of scammers out there.

Reactions: BBBen, Seasonedcitizen and Littlewolf
What are you looking for in the relationship? What do you have to offer for their needs?

A fool and his/her money are soon parted. Be careful with any online offers.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker, JunkyardDog1 and Littlewolf
Littlewolf said:
So I was thinking if having a mom figure was a good idea. But I'd figure what everyone thought on the subject was šŸ¤”
Thatā€™s only a question you can answer. Iā€™ll say my best advice, regardless of what you want is to try to avoid looking specifically for one. Thereā€™s scammers, and people who may just wanna take advantage. If you want something thatā€™s gonna last, your best bet would be to find someone you already got a connection too

My wife eventually warmed up to the idea. It didn't happen often but when it did, I was in toddler heaven.

Reactions: ryan8710 and Littlewolf
Remember cg's are people. With their own needs and desires. People, especially women, prepared to enter into something just to be a caregiver are incredibly rare. If you are only wanting a mummy you better be prepared to be disappointed a lot. Or pay a professional. If, however, you want a partner who likes to get involved in the baby/ Little thing, then you need to go find someone you connect with as a person and be prepared to give something back in return. Because that's how relationships work.

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK
To be sure, it's a great feeling to have Mummy to attend to your infant needs. As has already been stated you will only get what you're looking for in full and loving reciprocating union. It takes time and effort both ways. Good luck.

Back